Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2016, 06:57:03 AM »

Morning Chip and SleepinInDave.

« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2016, 07:03:39 AM »

Sleepin in?  Hell I got up at 4:30!

« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2016, 07:03:59 AM »

Morning Snow Bunny Dave

« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2016, 07:18:15 AM »

Morning Snow Bunny Dave
It's not pleasant out there....!

« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2016, 07:21:57 AM »

Morning Snow Bunny Dave
It's not pleasant out there....!
Maybe you should update your message to Winter is here!

« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2016, 07:27:59 AM »

Morning Snow Bunny Dave
It's not pleasant out there....!
Maybe you should update your message to Winter is here!
True, but then it's not an accurate quote from Game of Thrones...

« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2016, 07:31:15 AM »

Diesel Uncut's are moving pretty fast.  I put some in the cart for FS use, got several items in my cart to get before the 20 off runs out.

« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2016, 07:32:54 AM »

Morning Snow Bunny Dave
It's not pleasant out there....!
Maybe you should update your message to Winter is here!
True, but then it's not an accurate quote from Game of Thrones...
Like that matters ::)

Summer is coming here IF the 7-day weather forecast is close to right - 80 degrees next weekend.

« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2016, 07:33:38 AM »

40 MPH winds are making this interesting...snow is mostly sideways except when it's going in every direction at once.  Over three feet in some areas, ground uncovered in others.  Gonna be a while before I venture out and attempt to clear any of this.

« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2016, 07:35:59 AM »

40 MPH winds are making this interesting...snow is mostly sideways except when it's going in every direction at once.  Over three feet in some areas, ground uncovered in others.  Gonna be a while before I venture out and attempt to clear any of this.
Definitely inside weather but we can send our City snow resources up to help if needed.

« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2016, 07:41:43 AM »

Morning Snow Bunny Dave
It's not pleasant out there....!
Maybe you should update your message to Winter is here!
True, but then it's not an accurate quote from Game of Thrones...
Like that matters ::)

Summer is coming here IF the 7-day weather forecast is close to right - 80 degrees next weekend.
OK, is this better?
Oh, BTW....her name is Winter...

« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2016, 07:45:54 AM »

40 MPH winds are making this interesting...snow is mostly sideways except when it's going in every direction at once.  Over three feet in some areas, ground uncovered in others.  Gonna be a while before I venture out and attempt to clear any of this.
Definitely inside weather but we can send our City snow resources up to help if needed.
Much appreciated, but I believe my snow thrower is bigger than that thing.

« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2016, 07:49:39 AM »

Diesel Uncut's are moving pretty fast.  I put some in the cart for FS use, got several items in my cart to get before the 20 off runs out.
I like these Connies better than the original Uncuts (although they're not bad either)

« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2016, 07:53:19 AM »

Diesel Uncut's are moving pretty fast.  I put some in the cart for FS use, got several items in my cart to get before the 20 off runs out.
I like these Connies better than the original Uncuts (although they're not bad either)
Have not tried the connies yet so will be something new for me.

« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2016, 08:11:01 AM »

40 MPH winds are making this interesting...snow is mostly sideways except when it's going in every direction at once.  Over three feet in some areas, ground uncovered in others.  Gonna be a while before I venture out and attempt to clear any of this.
Definitely inside weather but we can send our City snow resources up to help if needed.
Much appreciated, but I believe my snow thrower is bigger than that thing.
Looks like a fair amount of snow in the upstate.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10