dogdays

« Reply #120 on: June 27, 2014, 10:36:29 AM »

I can see this is a bad place to be today. Every time I say I'm done buying cigars for the year, y'all be like "FdlAs on the mash, Nica Rusticas on the fed..."
4 bundles NR's left at the 'Fed....sold out at Famous
As tempted as I am to stock up on them, I've got some other expenses coming up and I'm eating into my buffer some. So I should let the card cool off some. Morning Double D.
Good morning Bret .
Morning, Other Double D. Those cigars got to you safe, then?
Yes they did and thank you ! . some great cigars , can't Waite to try them  :)

« Reply #121 on: June 27, 2014, 10:38:50 AM »

I can see this is a bad place to be today. Every time I say I'm done buying cigars for the year, y'all be like "FdlAs on the mash, Nica Rusticas on the fed..."
4 bundles NR's left at the 'Fed....sold out at Famous
As tempted as I am to stock up on them, I've got some other expenses coming up and I'm eating into my buffer some. So I should let the card cool off some. Morning Double D.
I hear ya...I went a little wild in June, need to pump the brakes in July before the Tatuaje TAA 2014s and then pump the brakes again...NO MORE DEALS! ;)
See, before you can beat your addiction, you have to quit using the language of denial. You still subconsciously think that the problem is the plethora of deals.

« Reply #122 on: June 27, 2014, 10:42:39 AM »

I blame NPR for my ISOKW fetish this week. They've been talking about Cuba all week long.

« Reply #123 on: June 27, 2014, 10:46:37 AM »

Whoa. The commuter coffin just passed a cute girl in a Maxima smoking a corona. You don't see that every day, except in advertisements.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/27/2014
« Reply #124 on: June 27, 2014, 10:55:52 AM »

Whoa. The commuter coffin just passed a cute girl in a Maxima smoking a corona. You don't see that every day, except in advertisements.

Funny, of all the details you picked up on there, Maxima was one of the least important. haha.

« Reply #125 on: June 27, 2014, 10:58:59 AM »

Whoa. The commuter coffin just passed a cute girl in a Maxima smoking a corona. You don't see that every day, except in advertisements.

Funny, of all the details you picked up on there, Maxima was one of the least important. haha.
I've owned two Maximas. That's just a detail that gets automatically picked up.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/27/2014
« Reply #126 on: June 27, 2014, 11:14:17 AM »

Anyone have the newest CigarPlace code? Looks like wc307, 309 and 5010 are done.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #127 on: June 27, 2014, 11:15:57 AM »

Anyone have the newest CigarPlace code? Looks like wc307 and 5010 are done.
GOOD! Temptation removed!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/27/2014
« Reply #128 on: June 27, 2014, 11:18:41 AM »

Anyone have the newest CigarPlace code? Looks like wc307 and 5010 are done.
GOOD! Temptation removed!

Yeah. I had the Ninfas carted, but was waiting on the Early Bird shipping... it never happened. Not to be, I suppose.

Well hold up... I guess it's just the search window. The code still applies at checkout. wc307 anyway.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/27/2014
« Reply #129 on: June 27, 2014, 11:25:46 AM »

Sorry, Fred... but good afternoon to ya. Skies are clearing here, but who knows for how long. On and off all week.

« Reply #130 on: June 27, 2014, 11:29:51 AM »

good morning one and all. new cigar brand at the B&M tonight, looks too gimmicky
even for me, and my last box of cigars came with a knife and a sheath!
Have any of you heard of DBL cigars(DOMINICAN BIG LEAGUER)?

« Reply #131 on: June 27, 2014, 11:34:13 AM »

good morning one and all. new cigar brand at the B&M tonight, looks too gimmicky
even for me, and my last box of cigars came with a knife and a sheath!
Have any of you heard of DBL cigars(DOMINICAN BIG LEAGUER)?
Morning, Flip.  No.  And that name doesn't make me think of buying.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #132 on: June 27, 2014, 11:36:06 AM »

Sorry, Fred... but good afternoon to ya. Skies are clearing here, but who knows for how long. On and off all week.
according to the weather gal, glorious weather here for the next week.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/27/2014
« Reply #133 on: June 27, 2014, 11:43:42 AM »

I blame NPR for my ISOKW fetish this week. They've been talking about Cuba all week long.
Sure blame NPR
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #134 on: June 27, 2014, 11:45:30 AM »

good morning one and all. new cigar brand at the B&M tonight, looks too gimmicky
even for me, and my last box of cigars came with a knife and a sheath!
Have any of you heard of DBL cigars(DOMINICAN BIG LEAGUER)?
Morning, Flip.  No.  And that name doesn't make me think of buying.
UPS mofo delivering 3 boxes today.  Hopefully he shows up before I leave for work or I'll be hearing about it.