CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30

Author Topic: 6/27/2014  (Read 71668 times)

EA

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Ya' know what this guitar needs? Lessons.
Re: 6/27/2014
« Reply #405 on: June 27, 2014, 09:59:12 PM »

Happy Friday evening, gents.  Ice cream sounds good, but not sure it would pair well with this gin and tonic.

Never say never; http://www.scoopadventures.com/gin-tonic-ice-cream/
Holy crap, bet that's delicious.  But you gotta be one motivated mofo to do that recipe from start to finish.  I'm way too lazy.

It's probably a good sign that you're not willing to turn every alcoholic drink into dessert. On the other hand, you are drinking a gin & tonic - it's not like it's straight gin.

Indeed.  Can't trust people who drink straight up gin.  Eat gin and tonic ice cream though?  No problem.
I have a friend who is 93 years old. Every time he comes over I serve him gin on the rocks.  Has to be Beefeaters, though. Tanqueray is for pussies, or so he says.  I prefer the Tanqueray , so I bring out that bottle just to piss him off.

He's been drinking that way for years, so there you go.
I love an Iced cold(out of the freezer) Bombay Sapphire straight up with 3 large olives. Nothing like it, IMHO. And please, no Vermouth.
I have to try that ! , sounds great ! .

You know, you really do deserve it. So go ahead.

tcarblu

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #406 on: June 27, 2014, 10:00:55 PM »

Happy Friday evening, gents.  Ice cream sounds good, but not sure it would pair well with this gin and tonic.

Holy crap, bet that's delicious.  But you gotta be one motivated mofo to do that recipe from start to finish.  I'm way too lazy.

It's probably a good sign that you're not willing to turn every alcoholic drink into dessert. On the other hand, you are drinking a gin & tonic - it's not like it's straight gin.

Indeed.  Can't trust people who drink straight up gin.  Eat gin and tonic ice cream though?  No problem.
I have a friend who is 93 years old. Every time he comes over I serve him gin on the rocks.  Has to be Beefeaters, though. Tanqueray is for pussies, or so he says.  I prefer the Tanqueray , so I bring out that bottle just to piss him off.

I love an Iced cold(out of the freezer) Bombay Sapphire straight up with 3 large olives. Nothing like it, IMHO. And please, no Vermouth.
It truly is. Out of the freezer, comes out like viscuos, I think they say. But be careful, they can sneak up on you.

dogdays

« Reply #407 on: June 27, 2014, 10:00:57 PM »

I don't know about that , but I am going try it anyway ! .

EA

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
« Reply #408 on: June 27, 2014, 10:03:17 PM »

I don't know about that , but I am going try it anyway ! .

Practice makes perfect.

Wenglish

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • It tastes like a cigar.
« Reply #409 on: June 27, 2014, 10:04:12 PM »

1/2 18.

Threebean

« Reply #410 on: June 27, 2014, 10:10:39 PM »

1/2 18.
Wenglish random number generator app?

Wenglish

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #411 on: June 27, 2014, 10:14:41 PM »

1/2 18.

Nope.  We're on page 9, which is 1/2 of 18.

Threebean

« Reply #412 on: June 27, 2014, 10:16:54 PM »

1/2 18.

We're on page 28.  Where you seeing 9, Oy jr?

Wenglish

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #413 on: June 27, 2014, 10:19:30 PM »

1/2 18.

The people who have 50 posts per page are on page 9.  Sheesh.  Dean knows what I'm talking about.

EA

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
« Reply #414 on: June 27, 2014, 10:19:48 PM »

1/2 18.

I got 28 over here.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #415 on: June 27, 2014, 10:20:15 PM »

He's using the fish post counter.

EA

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
« Reply #416 on: June 27, 2014, 10:21:01 PM »

1/2 18.

The people who have 50 posts per page are on page 9.  Sheesh.  Dean knows what I'm talking about.

9 now.

Threebean

« Reply #417 on: June 27, 2014, 10:23:09 PM »

1/2 18.

Sounds to me like 50 posts is not the default setting, as I haven't messed with that feature.  So GFY, it's 28!

tcarblu

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #418 on: June 27, 2014, 10:27:40 PM »

Has anyone had the Exodus cigars from Cuban Crafters? I bought a box a few years ago on a supposed closeout, Maduro Torpedo from them 25/$30. They were so good, I bought a box of the chuchhill's also. Everyone required a draw poker, but boy do they taste good. I see they still have some on closeout now at $60 but I saw them just recently there for $30. In any case, great cigar for the $.

Wenglish

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #419 on: June 27, 2014, 10:29:04 PM »

Has anyone had the Exodus cigars from Cuban Crafters? I bought a box a few years ago on a supposed closeout, Maduro Torpedo from them 25/$30. They were so good, I bought a box of the chuchhill's also. Everyone required a draw poker, but boy do they taste good. I see they still have some on closeout now at $60 but I saw them just recently there for $30. In any case, great cigar for the $.

Nope.  Salazar, Cabinet Selection, Cupido, La Carolina, Berger & Argentis, but no Exodus. 
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30