Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30

EA

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Ya' know what this guitar needs? Lessons.
Re: 6/27/2014
« Reply #405 on: June 27, 2014, 09:59:12 PM »

Happy Friday evening, gents.  Ice cream sounds good, but not sure it would pair well with this gin and tonic.

Never say never; http://www.scoopadventures.com/gin-tonic-ice-cream/
Holy crap, bet that's delicious.  But you gotta be one motivated mofo to do that recipe from start to finish.  I'm way too lazy.

It's probably a good sign that you're not willing to turn every alcoholic drink into dessert. On the other hand, you are drinking a gin & tonic - it's not like it's straight gin.

Indeed.  Can't trust people who drink straight up gin.  Eat gin and tonic ice cream though?  No problem.
I have a friend who is 93 years old. Every time he comes over I serve him gin on the rocks.  Has to be Beefeaters, though. Tanqueray is for pussies, or so he says.  I prefer the Tanqueray , so I bring out that bottle just to piss him off.

He's been drinking that way for years, so there you go.
I love an Iced cold(out of the freezer) Bombay Sapphire straight up with 3 large olives. Nothing like it, IMHO. And please, no Vermouth.
I have to try that ! , sounds great ! .

You know, you really do deserve it. So go ahead.
Logged

tcarblu

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #406 on: June 27, 2014, 10:00:55 PM »

[...]

It truly is. Out of the freezer, comes out like viscuos, I think they say. But be careful, they can sneak up on you.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #407 on: June 27, 2014, 10:00:57 PM »

[...]

I don't know about that , but I am going try it anyway ! .
Logged

EA

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Ya' know what this guitar needs? Lessons.
Re: 6/27/2014
« Reply #408 on: June 27, 2014, 10:03:17 PM »

[...]

Practice makes perfect.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/27/2014
« Reply #409 on: June 27, 2014, 10:04:12 PM »

1/2 18.

« Reply #410 on: June 27, 2014, 10:10:39 PM »

1/2 18.
Wenglish random number generator app?
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/27/2014
« Reply #411 on: June 27, 2014, 10:14:41 PM »

1/2 18.
Wenglish random number generator app?

Nope.  We're on page 9, which is 1/2 of 18.

« Reply #412 on: June 27, 2014, 10:16:54 PM »

1/2 18.
Wenglish random number generator app?

Nope.  We're on page 9, which is 1/2 of 18.
We're on page 28.  Where you seeing 9, Oy jr?
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/27/2014
« Reply #413 on: June 27, 2014, 10:19:30 PM »

1/2 18.
Wenglish random number generator app?

Nope.  We're on page 9, which is 1/2 of 18.
We're on page 28.  Where you seeing 9, Oy jr?

The people who have 50 posts per page are on page 9.  Sheesh.  Dean knows what I'm talking about.
Logged

EA

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Ya' know what this guitar needs? Lessons.
Re: 6/27/2014
« Reply #414 on: June 27, 2014, 10:19:48 PM »

1/2 18.
Wenglish random number generator app?

Nope.  We're on page 9, which is 1/2 of 18.
We're on page 28.  Where you seeing 9, Oy jr?

I got 28 over here.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/27/2014
« Reply #415 on: June 27, 2014, 10:20:15 PM »

He's using the fish post counter.
Logged

EA

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Ya' know what this guitar needs? Lessons.
Re: 6/27/2014
« Reply #416 on: June 27, 2014, 10:21:01 PM »

1/2 18.
Wenglish random number generator app?

Nope.  We're on page 9, which is 1/2 of 18.
We're on page 28.  Where you seeing 9, Oy jr?

The people who have 50 posts per page are on page 9.  Sheesh.  Dean knows what I'm talking about.

9 now.

« Reply #417 on: June 27, 2014, 10:23:09 PM »

1/2 18.
Wenglish random number generator app?

Nope.  We're on page 9, which is 1/2 of 18.
We're on page 28.  Where you seeing 9, Oy jr?

The people who have 50 posts per page are on page 9.  Sheesh.  Dean knows what I'm talking about.
Sounds to me like 50 posts is not the default setting, as I haven't messed with that feature.  So GFY, it's 28!
Logged

tcarblu

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #418 on: June 27, 2014, 10:27:40 PM »

Has anyone had the Exodus cigars from Cuban Crafters? I bought a box a few years ago on a supposed closeout, Maduro Torpedo from them 25/$30. They were so good, I bought a box of the chuchhill's also. Everyone required a draw poker, but boy do they taste good. I see they still have some on closeout now at $60 but I saw them just recently there for $30. In any case, great cigar for the $.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/27/2014
« Reply #419 on: June 27, 2014, 10:29:04 PM »

Has anyone had the Exodus cigars from Cuban Crafters? I bought a box a few years ago on a supposed closeout, Maduro Torpedo from them 25/$30. They were so good, I bought a box of the chuchhill's also. Everyone required a draw poker, but boy do they taste good. I see they still have some on closeout now at $60 but I saw them just recently there for $30. In any case, great cigar for the $.

Nope.  Salazar, Cabinet Selection, Cupido, La Carolina, Berger & Argentis, but no Exodus.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30