Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/26/2014
« Reply #390 on: June 26, 2014, 10:53:08 PM »

Evening boys and girls.  Whats the low down on Nica Rustica's?  I think I have sampled one but cant remember.  Cigar Federation has a decent deal on them (I think).  $121 after discount and free shipping.
I love them and bought that deal. Not the best price, by these things are difficult to find in stock.

Evening Russ.

Evening Brett.  I put them in the cart at noon today and seems like they still have them.  So what the hell.
i smell box split.
Will do Dave.
not with me......get Brett to send you some :)
Oh gotcha.  Already ordered the mazo.  And btw we are going to need to chat about a little about those sticks you sent.  Maybe a split on some of those????
ill take 10..... Cash or trade. The timeless are great.
Logged

Regency

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #391 on: June 26, 2014, 10:55:02 PM »

Before everyone starts divvying up my cigars...Good evening, all.  Militia from the Rabbi, and bourbon from Kan-tuck-kee.

Now we can start talking about the splitting of boxes.
i still like the militia. Not sure why, just do.
It was quite good.

« Reply #392 on: June 26, 2014, 10:56:44 PM »

Evening boys and girls.  Whats the low down on Nica Rustica's?  I think I have sampled one but cant remember.  Cigar Federation has a decent deal on them (I think).  $121 after discount and free shipping.
I love them and bought that deal. Not the best price, by these things are difficult to find in stock.

Evening Russ.
can you get me this......Delete    Item    Price    Qty    Total
    Romeo Y Julieta - Short Churchills A/T - Box 15   115.00
Funny, no one's ever told me I look like Santa Claus. ;-)  I'd split that with you, though.
i like having a friend with a Visa card. Lmk when they come in. I'll PP ya.
Okay, I'll place the order.
Logged

Regency

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #393 on: June 26, 2014, 10:56:50 PM »

I got 10 Nat Timeless landing tomorrow ...... Love them cigars.
I was going to offer to send him the two that I have, since I have a mazo inbound.

But Russ, you'll like them, I think.  If not, just let me know and I'll take them off your hands. ;-)
What are friends for right?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/26/2014
« Reply #394 on: June 26, 2014, 10:57:09 PM »

I plan on buying a mazo of custom rolled double coronas when I go to Isla. Should be a fine smoke.
Logged

Regency

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #395 on: June 26, 2014, 10:58:18 PM »

Evening boys and girls.  Whats the low down on Nica Rustica's?  I think I have sampled one but cant remember.  Cigar Federation has a decent deal on them (I think).  $121 after discount and free shipping.
I love them and bought that deal. Not the best price, by these things are difficult to find in stock.

Evening Russ.

Evening Brett.  I put them in the cart at noon today and seems like they still have them.  So what the hell.
i smell box split.
Will do Dave.
not with me......get Brett to send you some :)
Oh gotcha.  Already ordered the mazo.  And btw we are going to need to chat about a little about those sticks you sent.  Maybe a split on some of those????
ill take 10..... Cash or trade. The timeless are great.
Which were the timeless?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/26/2014
« Reply #396 on: June 26, 2014, 10:59:03 PM »

Before everyone starts divvying up my cigars...Good evening, all.  Militia from the Rabbi, and bourbon from Kan-tuck-kee.

Now we can start talking about the splitting of boxes.
i still like the militia. Not sure why, just do.
It was quite good.
shit, for 20/$40 they taste even better.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/26/2014
« Reply #397 on: June 26, 2014, 11:00:48 PM »

Evening boys and girls.  Whats the low down on Nica Rustica's?  I think I have sampled one but cant remember.  Cigar Federation has a decent deal on them (I think).  $121 after discount and free shipping.
I love them and bought that deal. Not the best price, by these things are difficult to find in stock.

Evening Russ.

Evening Brett.  I put them in the cart at noon today and seems like they still have them.  So what the hell.
i smell box split.
Will do Dave.
not with me......get Brett to send you some :)
Oh gotcha.  Already ordered the mazo.  And btw we are going to need to chat about a little about those sticks you sent.  Maybe a split on some of those????
ill take 10..... Cash or trade. The timeless are great.
Which were the timeless?
i sent you the militia and 3 little Cubans I think. Timeless are a Nat Sherman cigar. I got a few from a fine BOTL in a box split. They come in tomorrow

« Reply #398 on: June 26, 2014, 11:01:44 PM »

I plan on buying a mazo of custom rolled double coronas when I go to Isla. Should be a fine smoke.
Isla?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/26/2014
« Reply #399 on: June 26, 2014, 11:09:00 PM »

I plan on buying a mazo of custom rolled double coronas when I go to Isla. Should be a fine smoke.
Isla?
isla Mujeres

« Reply #400 on: June 26, 2014, 11:11:36 PM »

I plan on buying a mazo of custom rolled double coronas when I go to Isla. Should be a fine smoke.
Isla?
isla Mujeres
They roll good cigars there?

« Reply #401 on: June 26, 2014, 11:12:54 PM »

[...]

You sent me some militias and little Cubans, and I've enjoyed them all.  Smoking the last Militia now.

« Reply #402 on: June 26, 2014, 11:15:43 PM »

Well hell.  Just get settled with a cigar and a drink and the banter, and I get the call that I have to go sign marriage documents for my dad.  Oh, well, he'll have scotch.  And cigars.

Oy, the RyJs are ordered.  See my PMs.
Logged

Regency

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #403 on: June 26, 2014, 11:16:12 PM »

I plan on buying a mazo of custom rolled double coronas when I go to Isla. Should be a fine smoke.
Isla?
isla Mujeres
They roll good cigars there?

Yeah between the butt cheeks of a island woman

« Reply #404 on: June 26, 2014, 11:18:35 PM »

I plan on buying a mazo of custom rolled double coronas when I go to Isla. Should be a fine smoke.
Isla?
isla Mujeres
They roll good cigars there?

Yeah between the butt cheeks of a island woman
  Since they're custom, can we specify another portion of their anatomy?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28