« Reply #105 on: June 26, 2014, 08:37:24 AM »

Good morning, gents.
Good morning Tony!
What's going on Shaun?
Not much sir, just searching craigslist for a jointer...wife said she would kill me if i bought another tool, so I might as well go buy one!
You misunderstood.  She said you ARE a tool.

Morning mofos.

« Reply #106 on: June 26, 2014, 08:39:23 AM »

Good morning, gents.
Good morning Tony!
What's going on Shaun?
Not much sir, just searching craigslist for a jointer...wife said she would kill me if i bought another tool, so I might as well go buy one!
You misunderstood.  She said you ARE a tool.

Morning mofos.
good morning one and all!
woke up this morning next to a young beautiful vibrant woman,
that's what happens when you fall asleep on the train on the way
into the city.

« Reply #107 on: June 26, 2014, 08:39:43 AM »

Good morning, gents.
Good morning Tony!
What's going on Shaun?
Not much sir, just searching craigslist for a jointer...wife said she would kill me if i bought another tool, so I might as well go buy one!
I'm sure you can find that blowjob you were looking for there too.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/26/2014
« Reply #108 on: June 26, 2014, 08:40:24 AM »

good morning.....work, USA vs Germany, and I feel good today. Hope you all have a great day. :D
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #109 on: June 26, 2014, 08:41:01 AM »

good morning guys. gotta make a couple of car payments so they don't get repo'd on the 29th @#%$©!? that woman is killing me.
and nut house this afternoon. MF robusto going with coffee. stomach is roiling and I can't get the monkey chatter out of my head. sheesh.
Make sure to pay yours, let them repo hers.  You think it'll make the difference on your applications?
joint account, so yes. not that she hasn't decimated my credit already.
Big mistake, Deano. You betta change that, whoever gets to the bank first gets the money. hope you don't have direct deposit!

« Reply #110 on: June 26, 2014, 08:42:00 AM »

Good morning guys - http://halfwheel.com/jericho-hill-becomes-fourth-crowned-heads-line/62316
However, for the first time, the company will offer a regular production offering from the García family’s My Father Cigars S.A. factory.
Something to look forward to for sure!  Broke down and picked up a fiver of Bunker Busters ...and Angel Anvil from the Inn yesterday....have you gotten them yet?
No but I probably will before vacation in August. Debating the $$, I found a place in RI that has boxes of Drumsticks, $90 delivered so hard to compare the 2 for the price

« Reply #111 on: June 26, 2014, 08:42:42 AM »

Good morning, gents.
Good morning Tony!
What's going on Shaun?
Not much sir, just searching craigslist for a jointer...wife said she would kill me if i bought another tool, so I might as well go buy one!
You misunderstood.  She said you ARE a tool.

Morning mofos.
good morning one and all!
woke up this morning next to a young beautiful vibrant woman,
that's what happens when you fall asleep on the train on the way
into the city.
Oh good for you!  And I'm sure she didn't pay any less attention to ya than the Mrs. did this very morning in the home you pay for.

« Reply #112 on: June 26, 2014, 08:43:20 AM »

Good morning, gents.
Good morning Tony, flip, Dean

« Reply #113 on: June 26, 2014, 08:43:49 AM »

Good morning, gents.
Good morning Tony!
What's going on Shaun?
Not much sir, just searching craigslist for a jointer...wife said she would kill me if i bought another tool, so I might as well go buy one!
You misunderstood.  She said you ARE a tool.

Morning mofos.
Morning MFer  ;D

« Reply #114 on: June 26, 2014, 08:44:19 AM »

Good morning, gents.
Good morning Tony!
What's going on Shaun?
Not much sir, just searching craigslist for a jointer...wife said she would kill me if i bought another tool, so I might as well go buy one!
I'm sure you can find that blowjob you were looking for there too.
Shhhhhhh ;)

« Reply #115 on: June 26, 2014, 08:45:24 AM »

Good mornin folks!
Yellowstar, what's up?

« Reply #116 on: June 26, 2014, 08:46:19 AM »

Good morning, gents.
Good morning Tony!
What's going on Shaun?
Not much sir, just searching craigslist for a jointer...wife said she would kill me if i bought another tool, so I might as well go buy one!
You misunderstood.  She said you ARE a tool.

Morning mofos.
good morning one and all!
woke up this morning next to a young beautiful vibrant woman,
that's what happens when you fall asleep on the train on the way
into the city.
Oh good for you!  And I'm sure she didn't pay any less attention to ya than the Mrs. did this very morning in the home you pay for.
actually no, this one smiled at me...  I don't get that at home.... :D

« Reply #117 on: June 26, 2014, 08:47:03 AM »

       Warning    I know it's not Tuesday, but I may be a bit sour today.
       Warning

« Reply #118 on: June 26, 2014, 08:48:10 AM »

Good mornin folks!
Yellowstar, what's up?
Raining today, debating on playing in a golf tourney Sat...Thunderstorms expected, sick of playing in the rain.

« Reply #119 on: June 26, 2014, 08:48:20 AM »

Good morning, gents.
Good morning Tony, flip, Dean
Hey Scott.  Interesting Halfwheel article.  Thanks for sharing.