CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 25

Author Topic: 6/25/2014  (Read 57162 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 6/25/2014
« Reply #90 on: June 25, 2014, 08:29:32 AM »

You are about 7 hours ahead there aren't you
5 hours ahead of eastern time.
Where are you, Texas?
Who me?  Texas last week, I'm in Ireland this week.  Redfish is in Texas.
Sorry, just making a Texas joke - 5 hours behind the east coast, know what I'm sayin'?
Got it, sorry doing three things at once and only half thinking with any of them....now if you said 5 decades, I might have picked up on it.
I only had so much to work with
Yea, often the case here...

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #91 on: June 25, 2014, 08:32:21 AM »

Where are you, Texas?
Sorry, just making a Texas joke - 5 hours behind the east coast, know what I'm sayin'?
Yeah we know what you are saying and the TX Coalition of Banters are insulted.  1200 people per day move to TX how many are moving into Jersey?  Oh that is right they are moving out faster than in there.  :)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #92 on: June 25, 2014, 08:33:01 AM »

Where are you, Texas?
Yeah we know what you are saying and the TX Coalition of Banters are insulted.  1200 people per day move to TX how many are moving into Jersey?  Oh that is right they are moving out faster than in there.  :)
How many of those 1200 are illegals? ;)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #93 on: June 25, 2014, 08:34:52 AM »

Where are you, Texas?
I lived in TX for 4 years, still pride myself in saying I am a 'Texan'...need to move back, MEOW!

On the joking side, TX doesn't have the Joizy Shore...

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #94 on: June 25, 2014, 08:37:05 AM »

Where are you, Texas?
How many of those 1200 are illegals? ;)
Just the few hundred from Jersey are counted any others belong to the United States not TX.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #95 on: June 25, 2014, 08:38:48 AM »

Where are you, Texas?
I lived in TX for 4 years, still pride myself in saying I am a 'Texan'...need to move back, MEOW!

All is on the joking side but we have 367 miles of Gulf if Mexico which provides your heating oil and gasoline, might better be nice to us.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #96 on: June 25, 2014, 08:40:39 AM »

Alright my ride is here (yeah it is a horse) got to work so you can go back to bashing TX until Bean arrives.  Have a good day all.

sfish

« Reply #97 on: June 25, 2014, 08:44:34 AM »

Where are you, Texas?
Indeed, you should be very proud of your Mexican population and "moving" to Texas is an interesting choice of terms. Granted there are many miles of border to watch and most Texans are too busy polishing their gun racks and chasing their sisters so I can understand the growth

sfish

« Reply #98 on: June 25, 2014, 08:46:05 AM »

Where are you, Texas?

All is on the joking side but we have 367 miles of Gulf if Mexico which provides your heating oil and gasoline, might better be nice to us.
No worries, if we need more we'll just send some guys down to take it then charge you for protection

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #99 on: June 25, 2014, 08:47:23 AM »

Where are you, Texas?

I'm from ND...we don't need TX gas now :)  But we do pump it so you can refine it...we are like sister states!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #100 on: June 25, 2014, 08:49:17 AM »

Where are you, Texas?

I prefer middle eastern gas. Makes my engine run better.

sfish

« Reply #101 on: June 25, 2014, 08:50:38 AM »

Where are you, Texas?

CNS

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #102 on: June 25, 2014, 08:56:11 AM »

Where are you, Texas?

Are you referring to the smell of your gas after eating the food? ;)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #103 on: June 25, 2014, 08:59:44 AM »

Where are you, Texas?

Are you referring to the smell of your gas after eating the food? ;)
No, that makes my engine stop dead.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #104 on: June 25, 2014, 09:07:40 AM »

Good morning everyone...
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 25