CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20

Author Topic: 6/21/2014  (Read 51809 times)

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/21/2014
« Reply #105 on: June 21, 2014, 09:51:56 AM »

Here we go...
That is a nice shed...!  People in the UK go crazy building sheds..   They start clubs and go and visit each others sheds.  One guy built a Pub in his shed, and one of his visitors said, "I've had more fun in this shed than I've ever had in a real Pub or Nightclub.  http://www.readersheds.co.uk/share.cfm?SHARESHED=4837
Thanks BD!  No bar in this one....  Yet...
Calls us if you put one in there.. Maybe a cigar shed..?

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #106 on: June 21, 2014, 09:52:22 AM »

Cock-a-doodle-doo ya'all....
Hey BD
Hi Fred.... Ya staying out of trouble...?
Oh yes, enjoying a cigar, coffee and peace and quiet before the grand kids get up.
I watched my grandkids on Thursday from 9 a.m. till 5 p.m.  As I was getting ready to leave their house, my grand-daughter jumps up and said, "you can't leave now, we were just getting ready to play...!"
:)

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #107 on: June 21, 2014, 09:52:55 AM »

Here we go...
That is a nice shed...!  People in the UK go crazy building sheds..   They start clubs and go and visit each others sheds.  One guy built a Pub in his shed, and one of his visitors said, "I've had more fun in this shed than I've ever had in a real Pub or Nightclub.  http://www.readersheds.co.uk/share.cfm?SHARESHED=4837
A Pub shed is a great idea! My town would never allow it.

dwgbryant

« Reply #108 on: June 21, 2014, 09:53:25 AM »

Happy Birthday Fitzy...!!!

indeed, Happy Birthday!!!

glassken

« Reply #109 on: June 21, 2014, 09:54:55 AM »

Oh, and Happy Masshole birthday, Fitz!

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #110 on: June 21, 2014, 09:57:15 AM »

been going through my belongings and believe I can get most everything loaded in the Jeep when I move. amazing how much stuff I dont have, don't need, or don't want. warden on the other hand .......

Camacho connie and coffee, then off to a meeting.
Dean, if I ever leave, I'll take my cigars & asst. accessories, computers, my filing cabinet, coin collection and guns. It could all fit in my TrailBlazer.
+ my dog

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #111 on: June 21, 2014, 09:58:29 AM »

Here we go...
USA, ATF, IRS, THEY WILL GET YOU!
They are not a business, just a mancave.  All ya need is a composting toilet.

Fitzy

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #112 on: June 21, 2014, 09:59:01 AM »

Here we go...
Lets put it this way...  I'll have a bottle or two in there, and will be smoking in there in the winter.  Do the math...  But I will deny it if you ask the warden!

Fitzy

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #113 on: June 21, 2014, 09:59:23 AM »

Thanks Dean and Ken!

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #114 on: June 21, 2014, 10:01:51 AM »

been going through my belongings and believe I can get most everything loaded in the Jeep when I move. amazing how much stuff I dont have, don't need, or don't want. warden on the other hand .......

Camacho connie and coffee, then off to a meeting.
Dean, if I ever leave, I'll take my cigars & asst. accessories, computers, my filing cabinet, coin collection and guns. It could all fit in my TrailBlazer.
+ my dog
I'd have to take my parakeet because my wife doesn't know how to change the paper in the bottom of his cage....

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #115 on: June 21, 2014, 10:04:22 AM »

Thanks Dean and Ken!
Hey Pat, I put up a Happy Birthday greeting for you at the other place a couple of hours ago,  but no one has noticed.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #116 on: June 21, 2014, 10:05:47 AM »

Here we go...
Lets put it this way...  I'll have a bottle or two in there, and will be smoking in there in the winter.  Do the math...  But I will deny it if you ask the warden!
I'd love to have a shed, but I'd have to win the lotto in order to get one.  I can see it now, "you just won 200 million dollars, what's the first thing you are going to do.?"  Mmmmm, how much does a shed cost..?

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #117 on: June 21, 2014, 10:06:14 AM »

Thanks Dean and Ken!
Hey Pat, I put up a Happy Birthday greeting for you at the other place a couple of hours ago,  but no one has noticed.
It's a ghost town!

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #118 on: June 21, 2014, 10:12:56 AM »

Thanks Dean and Ken!
It's a ghost town!
I've only gone back there a few times, and maybe made one or two posts.  I haven't even watched the jams except for what is posted on here.

dwgbryant

« Reply #119 on: June 21, 2014, 10:13:05 AM »

Here we go...
I'd love to have a shed, but I'd have to win the lotto in order to get one.  I can see it now, "you just won 200 million dollars, what's the first thing you are going to do.?"  Mmmmm, how much does a shed cost..?
ha. lottery huh? the old redneck pension plan.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20