Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...
Re: 6/17/2014
« Reply #480 on: June 17, 2014, 11:19:40 PM »

They say I'm doing pretty good considering my previous lifestyle. Good cholesterol, not fatty liver anymore, and no blockages. I said it was in my head, and they said probably so. I said IT'S IN MY HEAD! My head feels funny. They put me on mood altering drugs, and I said I have those already! I have not taken those! I like mine!
what did they Rx you?
.......Dr Phil.com channel.....
[/quote]Craig-Dog!...Arf! Have a small package coming your way!
[/quote]....Ha ha, you craZy dOg....evening Ken.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/17/2014
« Reply #481 on: June 17, 2014, 11:20:05 PM »

They say I'm doing pretty good considering my previous lifestyle. Good cholesterol, not fatty liver anymore, and no blockages. I said it was in my head, and they said probably so. I said IT'S IN MY HEAD! My head feels funny. They put me on mood altering drugs, and I said I have those already! I have not taken those! I like mine!
what did they Rx you?
I'm doing well Oy, had to come in early because I felt bad. Had a light-head spell, but all test came out fine.  They said it's in my head, and want to put me on zoloft, or some kinda crap. I may be crazy, but not that crazy. And I will not take something that screws with my brain chemicals. Like them just the way they are!
somatic? You feeling stressed? Feeling lightheaded is not a typical psychological symptom.
[/quote]I was diagnosed with fatigue. I complained of not sleeping well, and jaw pain and shoulder pain. They prescribed about 4 medicines, and I have not filled them. Tramazol, or something and I like a fine beer and cigar when I'm stressed! I feel better. Think it was stress due to daughter's problems, that become my problems.
[/quote]sound like stress.....sleep, eat healthy, work out, prayer and meditation work best. Beer and a cigar also work well. They probably Rx you trazodone it's a antidepressant used for sleep. Not great, most people wake up with a hangover from it.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/17/2014
« Reply #482 on: June 17, 2014, 11:22:00 PM »

They say I'm doing pretty good considering my previous lifestyle. Good cholesterol, not fatty liver anymore, and no blockages. I said it was in my head, and they said probably so. I said IT'S IN MY HEAD! My head feels funny. They put me on mood altering drugs, and I said I have those already! I have not taken those! I like mine!-----GK-----Take two "Snoopies" and two "Dolphins" and call me in the morning. Oh wait, make that 4 of each.  If you can remember what a phone is, after that, call me in a couple weeks.
KC, funny that we come from totally different parts of the Country, and I know what you mean. We are from the same generation, give or take a decade or so.
take two loods and a bong hit of panama red......that's 70's vs KC's 60's
Lemmon 714, and Thai Stick! Yoo-Hoo!
shit! Even with drugs you go top shelf. I had to go with bootleg Mexican loods and commercial Colombian weed.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/17/2014
« Reply #483 on: June 17, 2014, 11:22:16 PM »

They say I'm doing pretty good considering my previous lifestyle. Good cholesterol, not fatty liver anymore, and no blockages. I said it was in my head, and they said probably so. I said IT'S IN MY HEAD! My head feels funny. They put me on mood altering drugs, and I said I have those already! I have not taken those! I like mine!
what did they Rx you?
[/quote]I'm doing well Oy, had to come in early because I felt bad. Had a light-head spell, but all test came out fine.  They said it's in my head, and want to put me on zoloft, or some kinda crap. I may be crazy, but not that crazy. And I will not take something that screws with my brain chemicals. Like them just the way they are!
[/quote]I'm no fan of Zoloft...  I had three close relitives pass away almost all at the same time in 2000, my mother being one of them.  I asked my doctor for some thing to help me out and he prescribe Zoloft, and I took it for 4 years.  I have never had any thoughts of suicide in all of my life, but I sure did while on that medication.  I also had some other bad expreiences with it too.  Now if I feel depressed, it's a couple of shots of whiskey and a cigar. That works allot better...!!!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/17/2014
« Reply #484 on: June 17, 2014, 11:23:38 PM »

They say I'm doing pretty good considering my previous lifestyle. Good cholesterol, not fatty liver anymore, and no blockages. I said it was in my head, and they said probably so. I said IT'S IN MY HEAD! My head feels funny. They put me on mood altering drugs, and I said I have those already! I have not taken those! I like mine!
what did they Rx you?
.......Dr Phil.com channel.....
Craig-Dog!...Arf! Have a small package coming your way!
[/quote]....Ha ha, you craZy dOg....evening Ken.
[/quote]ken LMK what you think of the Mag50 and the new La Antiguedad
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/17/2014
« Reply #485 on: June 17, 2014, 11:24:02 PM »

KC, funny that we come from totally different parts of the Country, and I know what you mean. We are from the same generation, give or take a decade or so-----GK-----What were the glucose results?  Bianca has been on insulin for 3 weeks now, and once we got the diabetes under control, most of her other issues are going away.  Diabetes has so many side effects, because the immune system is compromised.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #486 on: June 17, 2014, 11:24:06 PM »

[...]
[/quote]DavidOy, that is what it was: trazodone. I looked it up, and don't want to take something that makes your mood different. So, the rest is what I've been doing, and going back to work Thursday!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/17/2014
« Reply #487 on: June 17, 2014, 11:25:23 PM »

[...]
[/quote]you should feel fine, the government is putting into your water supply.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/17/2014
« Reply #488 on: June 17, 2014, 11:27:18 PM »

They say I'm doing pretty good considering my previous lifestyle. Good cholesterol, not fatty liver anymore, and no blockages. I said it was in my head, and they said probably so. I said IT'S IN MY HEAD! My head feels funny. They put me on mood altering drugs, and I said I have those already! I have not taken those! I like mine!-----GK-----Take two "Snoopies" and two "Dolphins" and call me in the morning. Oh wait, make that 4 of each.  If you can remember what a phone is, after that, call me in a couple weeks.
KC, funny that we come from totally different parts of the Country, and I know what you mean. We are from the same generation, give or take a decade or so.
take two loods and a bong hit of panama red......that's 70's vs KC's 60's
Lemmon 714, and Thai Stick! Yoo-Hoo!
As soon as I get a decent car that I'm not afraid will break down, and a few extra $$$, I'm heading to Colorado..!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/17/2014
« Reply #489 on: June 17, 2014, 11:29:08 PM »

[...]
[/quote]last thing I'll say is try abdominal breathing, best thing ever for stress and anxiety.
Logged

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...
Re: 6/17/2014
« Reply #490 on: June 17, 2014, 11:31:22 PM »

They say I'm doing pretty good considering my previous lifestyle. Good cholesterol, not fatty liver anymore, and no blockages. I said it was in my head, and they said probably so. I said IT'S IN MY HEAD! My head feels funny. They put me on mood altering drugs, and I said I have those already! I have not taken those! I like mine!-----GK-----Take two "Snoopies" and two "Dolphins" and call me in the morning. Oh wait, make that 4 of each.  If you can remember what a phone is, after that, call me in a couple weeks.
KC, funny that we come from totally different parts of the Country, and I know what you mean. We are from the same generation, give or take a decade or so.
take two loods and a bong hit of panama red......that's 70's vs KC's 60's
Lemmon 714, and Thai Stick! Yoo-Hoo!
....the TS and Blonde Lebanese hash was the real deal.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/17/2014
« Reply #491 on: June 17, 2014, 11:32:45 PM »

[...]
shit, just go over south side and get joe self a dime.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/17/2014
« Reply #492 on: June 17, 2014, 11:35:58 PM »

They say I'm doing pretty good considering my previous lifestyle. Good cholesterol, not fatty liver anymore, and no blockages. I said it was in my head, and they said probably so. I said IT'S IN MY HEAD! My head feels funny. They put me on mood altering drugs, and I said I have those already! I have not taken those! I like mine!-----GK-----Take two "Snoopies" and two "Dolphins" and call me in the morning. Oh wait, make that 4 of each.  If you can remember what a phone is, after that, call me in a couple weeks.
KC, funny that we come from totally different parts of the Country, and I know what you mean. We are from the same generation, give or take a decade or so.
take two loods and a bong hit of panama red......that's 70's vs KC's 60's
Lemmon 714, and Thai Stick! Yoo-Hoo!
....the TS and Blonde Lebanese hash was the real deal.
    Opium
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/17/2014
« Reply #493 on: June 17, 2014, 11:36:09 PM »

Since we seem to be talking about medication, has anyone thought about taking the Shingle's Vaccine...?
Logged

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...
Re: 6/17/2014
« Reply #494 on: June 17, 2014, 11:38:38 PM »

[...]
   Purple Tar
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34