« Reply #435 on: June 17, 2014, 09:40:58 PM »

storm ripped through camp taking trees and powerlines. wifey thinks her awning ripped. good thing I don't live there anymore.
Sounds like you picked a good time to leave her Lucile.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/17/2014
« Reply #436 on: June 17, 2014, 09:41:17 PM »

storm ripped through camp taking trees and powerlines. wifey thinks her awning ripped. good thing I don't live there anymore.
shit Dean, I had no idea what was going on with you. Sorry about things, but I'm happy for ya.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/17/2014
« Reply #437 on: June 17, 2014, 09:42:10 PM »

storm ripped through camp taking trees and powerlines. wifey thinks her awning ripped. good thing I don't live there anymore.
Sounds like you picked a good time to leave her Lucile.
he will still go back and try to help. Run Dean Run!
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #438 on: June 17, 2014, 09:42:32 PM »

no cigar for me. had a My Father this morning, a OOO after work, and LHC at golf. all tasted like charcoal.
/// you may be developing a bad case of Oy syndrome

OH NOOOOOO !!!
Dean, Bastrop is a very nice area, been there many times to visit friends and such, come on down!

hi Johnny. that's the plan. hoping sister could put me up until I get in my feet.
It's not that far from my house, if you do come down, I'll be up there for a visit.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/17/2014
« Reply #439 on: June 17, 2014, 09:45:50 PM »

no cigar for me. had a My Father this morning, a OOO after work, and LHC at golf. all tasted like charcoal.
/// you may be developing a bad case of Oy syndrome

OH NOOOOOO !!!
Dean, Bastrop is a very nice area, been there many times to visit friends and such, come on down!

hi Johnny. that's the plan. hoping sister could put me up until I get in my feet.
It's not that far from my house, if you do come down, I'll be up there for a visit.
they still let you drive? Evening jr

« Reply #440 on: June 17, 2014, 09:46:16 PM »

no cigar for me. had a My Father this morning, a OOO after work, and LHC at golf. all tasted like charcoal.
/// you may be developing a bad case of Oy syndrome

OH NOOOOOO !!!
Dean, Bastrop is a very nice area, been there many times to visit friends and such, come on down!
Yeah Bastrop is fine and there may be some lower cost stuff out from there a bit but the town is now an Austin suburb which means lots of traffic and above average cost.  If you hear about something over there I can go check out the area for you if needed.  I travel all around TX and will sure be looking for prospects for you.

« Reply #441 on: June 17, 2014, 09:48:41 PM »

no cigar for me. had a My Father this morning, a OOO after work, and LHC at golf. all tasted like charcoal.
/// you may be developing a bad case of Oy syndrome

OH NOOOOOO !!!
Dean, Bastrop is a very nice area, been there many times to visit friends and such, come on down!

hi Johnny. that's the plan. hoping sister could put me up until I get in my feet.
It's not that far from my house, if you do come down, I'll be up there for a visit.
they still let you drive? Evening jr
Yeah Bean and I will come see you too.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #442 on: June 17, 2014, 09:50:46 PM »

no cigar for me. had a My Father this morning, a OOO after work, and LHC at golf. all tasted like charcoal.
/// you may be developing a bad case of Oy syndrome

OH NOOOOOO !!!
Dean, Bastrop is a very nice area, been there many times to visit friends and such, come on down!

hi Johnny. that's the plan. hoping sister could put me up until I get in my feet.
It's not that far from my house, if you do come down, I'll be up there for a visit.
they still let you drive? Evening jr
Just have to stay low and under the radar.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/17/2014
« Reply #443 on: June 17, 2014, 09:52:13 PM »

no cigar for me. had a My Father this morning, a OOO after work, and LHC at golf. all tasted like charcoal.
/// you may be developing a bad case of Oy syndrome

OH NOOOOOO !!!
Dean, Bastrop is a very nice area, been there many times to visit friends and such, come on down!

hi Johnny. that's the plan. hoping sister could put me up until I get in my feet.
It's not that far from my house, if you do come down, I'll be up there for a visit.
they still let you drive? Evening jr
Just have to stay low and under the radar.
its Texas, you can always go by house back

« Reply #444 on: June 17, 2014, 09:53:53 PM »

no cigar for me. had a My Father this morning, a OOO after work, and LHC at golf. all tasted like charcoal.
/// you may be developing a bad case of Oy syndrome

OH NOOOOOO !!!
Dean, Bastrop is a very nice area, been there many times to visit friends and such, come on down!

hi Johnny. that's the plan. hoping sister could put me up until I get in my feet.
It's not that far from my house, if you do come down, I'll be up there for a visit.
they still let you drive? Evening jr
Just have to stay low and under the radar.
its Texas, you can always go by house back
Or riding lawn mower
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/17/2014
« Reply #445 on: June 17, 2014, 09:55:56 PM »

no cigar for me. had a My Father this morning, a OOO after work, and LHC at golf. all tasted like charcoal.
/// you may be developing a bad case of Oy syndrome

OH NOOOOOO !!!
Dean, Bastrop is a very nice area, been there many times to visit friends and such, come on down!

hi Johnny. that's the plan. hoping sister could put me up until I get in my feet.
It's not that far from my house, if you do come down, I'll be up there for a visit.
they still let you drive? Evening jr
Just have to stay low and under the radar.
its Texas, you can always go by house back
Or riding lawn mower
lol, I can see it now!
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #446 on: June 17, 2014, 09:57:43 PM »

no cigar for me. had a My Father this morning, a OOO after work, and LHC at golf. all tasted like charcoal.
/// you may be developing a bad case of Oy syndrome

OH NOOOOOO !!!
Dean, Bastrop is a very nice area, been there many times to visit friends and such, come on down!

hi Johnny. that's the plan. hoping sister could put me up until I get in my feet.
It's not that far from my house, if you do come down, I'll be up there for a visit.
they still let you drive? Evening jr
Just have to stay low and under the radar.
its Texas, you can always go by house back
Or riding lawn mower
A lot of people here at the Lake use golf carts for running around town, haven't been able to find one I can afford yet.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #447 on: June 17, 2014, 09:57:51 PM »

no cigar for me. had a My Father this morning, a OOO after work, and LHC at golf. all tasted like charcoal.
/// you may be developing a bad case of Oy syndrome

OH NOOOOOO !!!
Dean, Bastrop is a very nice area, been there many times to visit friends and such, come on down!
Yeah Bastrop is fine and there may be some lower cost stuff out from there a bit but the town is now an Austin suburb which means lots of traffic and above average cost.  If you hear about something over there I can go check out the area for you if needed.  I travel all around TX and will sure be looking for prospects for you.

I hate cities and love hick towns.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #448 on: June 17, 2014, 10:04:01 PM »

storming here now. calling it a night.

and no I'm not running over there DavidOy.

« Reply #449 on: June 17, 2014, 10:05:51 PM »

no cigar for me. had a My Father this morning, a OOO after work, and LHC at golf. all tasted like charcoal.
/// you may be developing a bad case of Oy syndrome

OH NOOOOOO !!!
Dean, Bastrop is a very nice area, been there many times to visit friends and such, come on down!
Yeah Bastrop is fine and there may be some lower cost stuff out from there a bit but the town is now an Austin suburb which means lots of traffic and above average cost.  If you hear about something over there I can go check out the area for you if needed.  I travel all around TX and will sure be looking for prospects for you.

I hate cities and love hick towns.
5 Years ago Bastrop was a hick town but Austin is swallowing it now but 5 miles from Bastrop any direction but west and you are in the country.  Bastrop has all the stores and services you need.  Home Depot, Lowes and a Major Grocery store, couple of car dealers and a few restaurants.  Oh and hell they got a Buckee's now too!