CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 34

Author Topic: 6/17/2014  (Read 79884 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 6/17/2014
« Reply #435 on: June 17, 2014, 09:40:58 PM »

storm ripped through camp taking trees and powerlines. wifey thinks her awning ripped. good thing I don't live there anymore.
Sounds like you picked a good time to leave her Lucile.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #436 on: June 17, 2014, 09:41:17 PM »

storm ripped through camp taking trees and powerlines. wifey thinks her awning ripped. good thing I don't live there anymore.
shit Dean, I had no idea what was going on with you. Sorry about things, but I'm happy for ya.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #437 on: June 17, 2014, 09:42:10 PM »

Sounds like you picked a good time to leave her Lucile.
he will still go back and try to help. Run Dean Run!

Johnny

« Reply #438 on: June 17, 2014, 09:42:32 PM »

no cigar for me. had a My Father this morning, a OOO after work, and LHC at golf. all tasted like charcoal.
/// you may be developing a bad case of Oy syndrome

OH NOOOOOO !!!
Dean, Bastrop is a very nice area, been there many times to visit friends and such, come on down!

hi Johnny. that's the plan. hoping sister could put me up until I get in my feet.
It's not that far from my house, if you do come down, I'll be up there for a visit.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #439 on: June 17, 2014, 09:45:50 PM »

no cigar for me. had a My Father this morning, a OOO after work, and LHC at golf. all tasted like charcoal.

OH NOOOOOO !!!
Dean, Bastrop is a very nice area, been there many times to visit friends and such, come on down!

hi Johnny. that's the plan. hoping sister could put me up until I get in my feet.
It's not that far from my house, if you do come down, I'll be up there for a visit.
they still let you drive? Evening jr

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #440 on: June 17, 2014, 09:46:16 PM »

OH NOOOOOO !!!
Yeah Bastrop is fine and there may be some lower cost stuff out from there a bit but the town is now an Austin suburb which means lots of traffic and above average cost.  If you hear about something over there I can go check out the area for you if needed.  I travel all around TX and will sure be looking for prospects for you.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #441 on: June 17, 2014, 09:48:41 PM »

OH NOOOOOO !!!

Yeah Bean and I will come see you too. 

Johnny

« Reply #442 on: June 17, 2014, 09:50:46 PM »

OH NOOOOOO !!!

Just have to stay low and under the radar.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #443 on: June 17, 2014, 09:52:13 PM »

OH NOOOOOO !!!

its Texas, you can always go by house back

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #444 on: June 17, 2014, 09:53:53 PM »

OH NOOOOOO !!!

Or riding lawn mower

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #445 on: June 17, 2014, 09:55:56 PM »

OH NOOOOOO !!!

Or riding lawn mower
lol, I can see it now!

Johnny

« Reply #446 on: June 17, 2014, 09:57:43 PM »

OH NOOOOOO !!!

Or riding lawn mower
A lot of people here at the Lake use golf carts for running around town, haven't been able to find one I can afford yet.

dwgbryant

« Reply #447 on: June 17, 2014, 09:57:51 PM »

OH NOOOOOO !!!
Yeah Bastrop is fine and there may be some lower cost stuff out from there a bit but the town is now an Austin suburb which means lots of traffic and above average cost.  If you hear about something over there I can go check out the area for you if needed.  I travel all around TX and will sure be looking for prospects for you.

I hate cities and love hick towns.

dwgbryant

« Reply #448 on: June 17, 2014, 10:04:01 PM »

storming here now. calling it a night.

and no I'm not running over there DavidOy.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #449 on: June 17, 2014, 10:05:51 PM »

OH NOOOOOO !!!

I hate cities and love hick towns.
5 Years ago Bastrop was a hick town but Austin is swallowing it now but 5 miles from Bastrop any direction but west and you are in the country.  Bastrop has all the stores and services you need.  Home Depot, Lowes and a Major Grocery store, couple of car dealers and a few restaurants.  Oh and hell they got a Buckee's now too! 
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 34