jswaykos

« Reply #375 on: June 17, 2014, 05:20:39 PM »

Afternoon everyone.  HC Maduro lit here.

Afternoon, Dave.

« Reply #376 on: June 17, 2014, 05:22:05 PM »

Afternoon everyone.  HC Maduro lit here.
Howdy, Dave.

« Reply #377 on: June 17, 2014, 05:30:05 PM »

I spent the day at the Formula 1 track and it was a really neat place.  Porsche had the track rented for a week of testing and they had some cool stuff running around including some 918 factory cars.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/17/2014
« Reply #378 on: June 17, 2014, 05:36:25 PM »

Herrera Esteli Robusto from a July 2013 batch.

« Reply #379 on: June 17, 2014, 05:45:22 PM »

Good afternoon guys.
Hiya Chip.  I wanted to say thanks for giving me the heads-up on all the SPAMbots, time and again. Believe it or not, only a small percentage are getting through.  I have some safeguards in place and they have been denied access over 2000 times thus far.
I keep looking for new members and just keep seeing the Bastiges clogging things up, it's amazing the websites tied to those things.
Looks like they are mostly coming from Russia.
Good, we could use a couple of Russian girls around here.

« Reply #380 on: June 17, 2014, 06:03:39 PM »

Good afternoon guys.
Hiya Chip.  I wanted to say thanks for giving me the heads-up on all the SPAMbots, time and again. Believe it or not, only a small percentage are getting through.  I have some safeguards in place and they have been denied access over 2000 times thus far.
I keep looking for new members and just keep seeing the Bastiges clogging things up, it's amazing the websites tied to those things.
Looks like they are mostly coming from Russia.
Good, we could use a couple of Russian girls around here.
Only if they post appropriate selfies.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/17/2014
« Reply #381 on: June 17, 2014, 06:05:15 PM »

Good afternoon guys.
Hiya Chip.  I wanted to say thanks for giving me the heads-up on all the SPAMbots, time and again. Believe it or not, only a small percentage are getting through.  I have some safeguards in place and they have been denied access over 2000 times thus far.
I keep looking for new members and just keep seeing the Bastiges clogging things up, it's amazing the websites tied to those things.
Looks like they are mostly coming from Russia.
Good, we could use a couple of Russian girls around here.
Only if they post appropriate selfies.

http://russianselfies.tumblr.com/

« Reply #382 on: June 17, 2014, 06:14:46 PM »

Good afternoon guys.
Hiya Chip.  I wanted to say thanks for giving me the heads-up on all the SPAMbots, time and again. Believe it or not, only a small percentage are getting through.  I have some safeguards in place and they have been denied access over 2000 times thus far.
I keep looking for new members and just keep seeing the Bastiges clogging things up, it's amazing the websites tied to those things.
Looks like they are mostly coming from Russia.
Good, we could use a couple of Russian girls around here.
Only if they post appropriate selfies.

http://russianselfies.tumblr.com/
Thanks Will, any you know personally?
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/17/2014
« Reply #383 on: June 17, 2014, 06:15:38 PM »

Good afternoon guys.
Hiya Chip.  I wanted to say thanks for giving me the heads-up on all the SPAMbots, time and again. Believe it or not, only a small percentage are getting through.  I have some safeguards in place and they have been denied access over 2000 times thus far.
I keep looking for new members and just keep seeing the Bastiges clogging things up, it's amazing the websites tied to those things.
Looks like they are mostly coming from Russia.
Good, we could use a couple of Russian girls around here.
Only if they post appropriate selfies.

http://russianselfies.tumblr.com/
Thanks Will, any you know personally?

What, Russians?

« Reply #384 on: June 17, 2014, 06:17:40 PM »

Good afternoon guys.
Hiya Chip.  I wanted to say thanks for giving me the heads-up on all the SPAMbots, time and again. Believe it or not, only a small percentage are getting through.  I have some safeguards in place and they have been denied access over 2000 times thus far.
I keep looking for new members and just keep seeing the Bastiges clogging things up, it's amazing the websites tied to those things.
Looks like they are mostly coming from Russia.
Good, we could use a couple of Russian girls around here.
Only if they post appropriate selfies.

http://russianselfies.tumblr.com/
Thanks Will, any you know personally?

What, Russians?
Don't play dumb now Mr......Russian internet service providing girls....

« Reply #385 on: June 17, 2014, 06:23:39 PM »

Good afternoon guys.
Hiya Chip.  I wanted to say thanks for giving me the heads-up on all the SPAMbots, time and again. Believe it or not, only a small percentage are getting through.  I have some safeguards in place and they have been denied access over 2000 times thus far.
I keep looking for new members and just keep seeing the Bastiges clogging things up, it's amazing the websites tied to those things.
Looks like they are mostly coming from Russia.
Good, we could use a couple of Russian girls around here.
Only if they post appropriate selfies.

http://russianselfies.tumblr.com/
Thanks Will, any you know personally?

What, Russians?
Don't play dumb now Mr......Russian internet service providing girls....
Some future Avi's there Wenglish
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/17/2014
« Reply #386 on: June 17, 2014, 06:27:37 PM »

Good afternoon guys.
Hiya Chip.  I wanted to say thanks for giving me the heads-up on all the SPAMbots, time and again. Believe it or not, only a small percentage are getting through.  I have some safeguards in place and they have been denied access over 2000 times thus far.
I keep looking for new members and just keep seeing the Bastiges clogging things up, it's amazing the websites tied to those things.
Looks like they are mostly coming from Russia.
Good, we could use a couple of Russian girls around here.
Only if they post appropriate selfies.

http://russianselfies.tumblr.com/
Thanks Will, any you know personally?

What, Russians?
Don't play dumb now Mr......Russian internet service providing girls....

Internet?
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #387 on: June 17, 2014, 06:27:46 PM »

Well, time to head outta here.  Have a great evening, all.

« Reply #388 on: June 17, 2014, 06:38:04 PM »

Well, time to head outta here.  Have a great evening, all.
Seeya, Joe.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/17/2014
« Reply #389 on: June 17, 2014, 06:42:24 PM »

Herrera Esteli Robusto from a July 2013 batch.

Very good seegar.