« Reply #300 on: June 17, 2014, 03:37:55 PM »

Time to start thinking about tonight's cigar... thinking either a Cubao toro (old band, still have yet to try it since Eddie Ortega took it for himself) and a Fuente 8-5-8 Sungrown are the two I'm deciding between at the moment.  Thoughts on either?
858 Sunny!
I'd have to agree.  I'm sure both are fine but I'm just in the mood for a Fuente today.  May even smoke a shark tonight.  I doubt it though.   :(
DO IT! Sharks, god I fucking LOVE them.
Are sharks allowed to be consumed by three stars?
I don't smoke them, just collect them :)
It sure feels like that sometimes.

« Reply #301 on: June 17, 2014, 03:39:31 PM »

Time to start thinking about tonight's cigar... thinking either a Cubao toro (old band, still have yet to try it since Eddie Ortega took it for himself) and a Fuente 8-5-8 Sungrown are the two I'm deciding between at the moment.  Thoughts on either?
858 Sunny!
I'd have to agree.  I'm sure both are fine but I'm just in the mood for a Fuente today.  May even smoke a shark tonight.  I doubt it though.   :(
DO IT! Sharks, god I fucking LOVE them.
Are sharks allowed to be consumed by three stars?
I don't smoke them, just collect them :)
It sure feels like that sometimes.
Too many boxes I 'don't want to smoke/open'...need to just man up, but I have this nagging collector side of me that comes out every once in a while

« Reply #302 on: June 17, 2014, 03:42:32 PM »

Time to start thinking about tonight's cigar... thinking either a Cubao toro (old band, still have yet to try it since Eddie Ortega took it for himself) and a Fuente 8-5-8 Sungrown are the two I'm deciding between at the moment.  Thoughts on either?
858 Sunny!
I'd have to agree.  I'm sure both are fine but I'm just in the mood for a Fuente today.  May even smoke a shark tonight.  I doubt it though.   :(
DO IT! Sharks, god I fucking LOVE them.
Are sharks allowed to be consumed by three stars?
I don't smoke them, just collect them :)
It sure feels like that sometimes.
Too many boxes I 'don't want to smoke/open'...need to just man up, but I have this nagging collector side of me that comes out every once in a while
My issue has more to do with time.  I'll smoke it if I've got it.  But I probably only average 1-2 smokes per week.  2014 has been the first year that I have purchased less cigars than I've smoked.  And maybe not even.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #303 on: June 17, 2014, 03:42:41 PM »

Time to start thinking about tonight's cigar... thinking either a Cubao toro (old band, still have yet to try it since Eddie Ortega took it for himself) and a Fuente 8-5-8 Sungrown are the two I'm deciding between at the moment.  Thoughts on either?
858 Sunny!
I'd have to agree.  I'm sure both are fine but I'm just in the mood for a Fuente today.  May even smoke a shark tonight.  I doubt it though.   :(
DO IT! Sharks, god I fucking LOVE them.
Are sharks allowed to be consumed by three stars?
I don't smoke them, just collect them :)
It sure feels like that sometimes.
Too many boxes I 'don't want to smoke/open'...need to just man up, but I have this nagging collector side of me that comes out every once in a while
I get what you're saying, but I really don't feel like that.  I may not smoke an Opus X while cutting the grass, but on any given Friday or Saturday night (or whenever) where I've got nothing to worry about, nothing to get up early for the next day, whatever the reason - any cigar is fair game.  Only having one left is more motivation for me to smoke it than it is to keep it buried.

They're just cigars, they can be replaced.  Maybe not always that exact cigar, but there'll be something you can get that you'll enjoy just as much.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/17/2014
« Reply #304 on: June 17, 2014, 03:44:42 PM »

[...]
I would be hard to live with if that's all I could smoke in a week, I would be grumpy if all I could have was 2 per day.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/17/2014
« Reply #305 on: June 17, 2014, 03:45:05 PM »

Good afternoon guys.

« Reply #306 on: June 17, 2014, 03:47:20 PM »

Good afternoon guys.
Good afternoon Chip!
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/17/2014
« Reply #307 on: June 17, 2014, 03:49:15 PM »

« Reply #308 on: June 17, 2014, 03:50:25 PM »

« Reply #309 on: June 17, 2014, 03:50:34 PM »

PM Uncle Tony
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/17/2014
« Reply #310 on: June 17, 2014, 03:51:02 PM »

Good afternoon Short stack, I forgot to greet you this morning. I hope your day has gone well.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/17/2014
« Reply #311 on: June 17, 2014, 03:51:38 PM »

« Reply #312 on: June 17, 2014, 03:52:39 PM »

Good afternoon guys.
Hiya Chip.  I wanted to say thanks for giving me the heads-up on all the SPAMbots, time and again. Believe it or not, only a small percentage are getting through.  I have some safeguards in place and they have been denied access over 2000 times thus far.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #313 on: June 17, 2014, 03:53:07 PM »

Good afternoon guys.
I'm with you,  Chip. I'm on my 3rd for today and will probably smoke 2 more.  I waited all winter for weather like this!

« Reply #314 on: June 17, 2014, 03:55:53 PM »

Good afternoon guys.
Good afternoon Chip!
Good afternoon Shaun.
What's burning today Chip?
My usual after work OOO Toro.
Very nice! I am debating what to smoke tonight, thinking Diesel d.4 Maddy