jswaykos

« Reply #285 on: June 17, 2014, 03:14:41 PM »

Time to start thinking about tonight's cigar... thinking either a Cubao toro (old band, still have yet to try it since Eddie Ortega took it for himself) and a Fuente 8-5-8 Sungrown are the two I'm deciding between at the moment.  Thoughts on either?

« Reply #286 on: June 17, 2014, 03:15:42 PM »

Is it 5 yet?
no, but it is after 3pm, and i got here before 8am to keep Dalek company...
so by folks...

« Reply #287 on: June 17, 2014, 03:16:45 PM »

Time to start thinking about tonight's cigar... thinking either a Cubao toro (old band, still have yet to try it since Eddie Ortega took it for himself) and a Fuente 8-5-8 Sungrown are the two I'm deciding between at the moment.  Thoughts on either?
pick the cigar...

« Reply #288 on: June 17, 2014, 03:17:32 PM »

Time to start thinking about tonight's cigar... thinking either a Cubao toro (old band, still have yet to try it since Eddie Ortega took it for himself) and a Fuente 8-5-8 Sungrown are the two I'm deciding between at the moment.  Thoughts on either?
858 Sunny!

« Reply #289 on: June 17, 2014, 03:17:49 PM »

Is it 5 yet?
no, but it is after 3pm, and i got here before 8am to keep Dalek company...
so by folks...
Bye, Flip.  Good idea to head out before Obama grid-lock starts.  I won't be too far behind.

« Reply #290 on: June 17, 2014, 03:18:44 PM »

Is it 5 yet?
no, but it is after 3pm, and i got here before 8am to keep Dalek company...
so by folks...
See ya Flip!

« Reply #291 on: June 17, 2014, 03:20:44 PM »

Time to start thinking about tonight's cigar... thinking either a Cubao toro (old band, still have yet to try it since Eddie Ortega took it for himself) and a Fuente 8-5-8 Sungrown are the two I'm deciding between at the moment.  Thoughts on either?
858 Sunny!
I'd have to agree.  I'm sure both are fine but I'm just in the mood for a Fuente today.  May even smoke a shark tonight.  I doubt it though.   :(

« Reply #292 on: June 17, 2014, 03:21:32 PM »

Time to start thinking about tonight's cigar... thinking either a Cubao toro (old band, still have yet to try it since Eddie Ortega took it for himself) and a Fuente 8-5-8 Sungrown are the two I'm deciding between at the moment.  Thoughts on either?
858 Sunny!
I'd have to agree.  I'm sure both are fine but I'm just in the mood for a Fuente today.  May even smoke a shark tonight.  I doubt it though.   :(
DO IT! Sharks, god I fucking LOVE them.

« Reply #293 on: June 17, 2014, 03:21:47 PM »

Is it 5 yet?
To quote a very wise man and the source of much of my guidance...It's Five o'clock somewhere.

« Reply #294 on: June 17, 2014, 03:22:43 PM »

Is it 5 yet?
To quote a very wise man and the source of much of my guidance...It's Five o'clock somewhere.
Smart man Dave!  Leaving a little early today, wife works the night shift and would like to mow the lawn at a decent hour so I can enjoy the night
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #295 on: June 17, 2014, 03:22:52 PM »

Time to start thinking about tonight's cigar... thinking either a Cubao toro (old band, still have yet to try it since Eddie Ortega took it for himself) and a Fuente 8-5-8 Sungrown are the two I'm deciding between at the moment.  Thoughts on either?
858 Sunny!
I'd have to agree.  I'm sure both are fine but I'm just in the mood for a Fuente today.  May even smoke a shark tonight.  I doubt it though.   :(

I've had it for years, and just the one.  Not sure where I got it.   Bought it, gifted it, couldn't tell ya.  It's funny, when one random cigar seems to sit for years it almost becomes a game to see how long I can go without smoking it.

« Reply #296 on: June 17, 2014, 03:24:59 PM »

Time to start thinking about tonight's cigar... thinking either a Cubao toro (old band, still have yet to try it since Eddie Ortega took it for himself) and a Fuente 8-5-8 Sungrown are the two I'm deciding between at the moment.  Thoughts on either?
858 Sunny!
I'd have to agree.  I'm sure both are fine but I'm just in the mood for a Fuente today.  May even smoke a shark tonight.  I doubt it though.   :(
DO IT! Sharks, god I fucking LOVE them.
Are sharks allowed to be consumed by three stars?

« Reply #297 on: June 17, 2014, 03:25:29 PM »

Time to start thinking about tonight's cigar... thinking either a Cubao toro (old band, still have yet to try it since Eddie Ortega took it for himself) and a Fuente 8-5-8 Sungrown are the two I'm deciding between at the moment.  Thoughts on either?
858 Sunny!
I'd have to agree.  I'm sure both are fine but I'm just in the mood for a Fuente today.  May even smoke a shark tonight.  I doubt it though.   :(

I've had it for years, and just the one.  Not sure where I got it.   Bought it, gifted it, couldn't tell ya.  It's funny, when one random cigar seems to sit for years it almost becomes a game to see how long I can go without smoking it.
I definitely have more yellow'd cellos in the humidor than not.

« Reply #298 on: June 17, 2014, 03:26:18 PM »

Time to start thinking about tonight's cigar... thinking either a Cubao toro (old band, still have yet to try it since Eddie Ortega took it for himself) and a Fuente 8-5-8 Sungrown are the two I'm deciding between at the moment.  Thoughts on either?
858 Sunny!
I'd have to agree.  I'm sure both are fine but I'm just in the mood for a Fuente today.  May even smoke a shark tonight.  I doubt it though.   :(
DO IT! Sharks, god I fucking LOVE them.
Are sharks allowed to be consumed by three stars?
Absolutely.  Especially if they're buying.

« Reply #299 on: June 17, 2014, 03:32:46 PM »

Time to start thinking about tonight's cigar... thinking either a Cubao toro (old band, still have yet to try it since Eddie Ortega took it for himself) and a Fuente 8-5-8 Sungrown are the two I'm deciding between at the moment.  Thoughts on either?
858 Sunny!
I'd have to agree.  I'm sure both are fine but I'm just in the mood for a Fuente today.  May even smoke a shark tonight.  I doubt it though.   :(
DO IT! Sharks, god I fucking LOVE them.
Are sharks allowed to be consumed by three stars?
I don't smoke them, just collect them :)