CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 34

Author Topic: 6/17/2014  (Read 79904 times)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
Re: 6/17/2014
« Reply #210 on: June 17, 2014, 12:13:52 PM »

And then I did it again. Can you tell I'm not in IT?
You keep putting your insert cursor at the end of the line.  Put it right after the quote tag.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #211 on: June 17, 2014, 12:13:55 PM »

Fuckin' Dan!
Indeed.  Got an invite for what I'm sure will the 4th of July BBQ of the century at his place. Gonna have to keep an eye on the guest list before committing.  For now it's just his parents.  Also, you had the baby four months ago, we're all over it.  It's not 'new' any more.  It's officially now just this little thing that just screams and poops.

Had to counteract my positivity to restore order to the world.  Already screwed things up in Arizona.
Sounds like a rip-roarin' time to me!
This fucking site...
[/quote]  then again, i'm not having problems

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #212 on: June 17, 2014, 12:14:34 PM »

Got a 20% off everything at cigarking.com code PFD2014
Thinking about the Intemperance BA XXI Envy, $112 free ship with a 4 cigar sampler and free POS lighter
You were thinking about that a month ago and couldn't perform.
This deal's a bit better, no?
Yea, a little, $117.95, would be free ship as well.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #213 on: June 17, 2014, 12:15:36 PM »

LOL, I consider myself a smart person, but IT/the general language of computers is totally lost on me.  I can USE a computer and am 'fluent' with basic programs like Excel, Word, stuff like that... but ask me to fix a 'glitch' or program something?  Not happenin'.
//////////////////////Ditto.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #214 on: June 17, 2014, 12:16:13 PM »

Got a 20% off everything at cigarking.com code PFD2014
Thinking about the Intemperance BA XXI Envy, $112 free ship with a 4 cigar sampler and free POS lighter
You were thinking about that a month ago and couldn't perform.
This deal's a bit better, no?
They have the Ortega Fast Eddie also, $82.36/box free ship. I've never had one but I think Joe spoke well of them
Is the Fast Eddie the petite lancero?  If so then yes, I really enjoyed that one.  May grab a box.

Box grabbed.  Only one left, folks.  I paid more at Atlantic with VIP and felt that price was justified.
Not far to ship either, good deal

Yeah, that's why I felt comfortable ordering it.  Can't order from anywhere else because it'll arrive next week when I'm out of town.  I'm sure anything would be fine even sitting for a week but I'd rather not deal with that if it can be avoided.  Thanks for the heads up!  I've had a handful of the Wild Bunch series cigars from Eddie Ortega.  Most have been good-not-great.  Type of cigar I enjoyed but didn't feel the need to buy more of despite their limited nature.  The Fast Eddie really stood out to me.  As much as it pains me to say, Dan gave me the first one I had.
Ahh nuts, Dan's officially good for somthing

Well, I'll blame him for the screw up that just happened, then.  Got a call from someone at Cigar King, said he supposes his inventory is 'off' - only had 11 (singles) of the Fast Eddies left.  So he proposed sending 10-12 other assorted Wild Bunch sizes to make up for it, no extra charge on top of the $82.  Not crazy about how large some of them are but what the hell?  I'll give it a shot.  Said if I decide I don't like the looks of some of them when they arrive to call him and we can work it out further.
Shouldn't have brought up Dan's name. Jinxed yourself.

Right?!  That's what I get for being nice despite it being a Tuesday.
I hope you've learned your lesson.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #215 on: June 17, 2014, 12:16:34 PM »

You keep putting your insert cursor at the end of the line.  Put it right after the quote tag.
I was. I did those posts the same way I've done the other 300 or so without a problem.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #216 on: June 17, 2014, 12:17:36 PM »

LOL, I consider myself a smart person, but IT/the general language of computers is totally lost on me.  I can USE a computer and am 'fluent' with basic programs like Excel, Word, stuff like that... but ask me to fix a 'glitch' or program something?  Not happenin'.
Programming is simple.  It's exactly like communicating with a four-year-old...or a wife.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #217 on: June 17, 2014, 12:18:19 PM »

I was. I did those posts the same way I've done the other 300 or so without a problem.
Make sure to scroll the text box all the way to the bottom.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #218 on: June 17, 2014, 12:19:44 PM »

It was doing that to me last week too  :o

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #219 on: June 17, 2014, 12:22:16 PM »

Make sure to scroll the text box all the way to the bottom.
Yes, I'm aware.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #220 on: June 17, 2014, 12:23:24 PM »

Programming is simple.  It's exactly like communicating with a four-year-old...or a wife.

To me, it's more like communicating with a four year old in Japanese.  Of course, most things are 'simple' so long as you what you're doing.

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #221 on: June 17, 2014, 12:30:27 PM »

The King ships fast. Only 12 minutes from ordered to shipped with a confirmation number.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #222 on: June 17, 2014, 12:32:01 PM »

The King ships fast. Only 12 minutes from ordered to shipped with a confirmation number.

Indeed!  Might even be faster than Atlantic.   What'd ya get, FB?

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #223 on: June 17, 2014, 12:32:44 PM »

Pudgy Monsters in stock at Smoke Inn... hmmm...

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #224 on: June 17, 2014, 12:37:17 PM »

Indeed!  Might even be faster than Atlantic.   What'd ya get, FB?
10 Mac Hyde Parks, $40.72 with free shipping. Haven't been this cheap in a long time!
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 34