CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 34

Author Topic: 6/17/2014  (Read 79912 times)

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
Re: 6/17/2014
« Reply #180 on: June 17, 2014, 11:13:40 AM »

Got a 20% off everything at cigarking.com code PFD2014
Thinking about the Intemperance BA XXI Envy, $112 free ship with a 4 cigar sampler and free POS lighter
You were thinking about that a month ago and couldn't perform.
This deal's a bit better, no?
They have the Ortega Fast Eddie also, $82.36/box free ship. I've never had one but I think Joe spoke well of them
Is the Fast Eddie the petite lancero?  If so then yes, I really enjoyed that one.  May grab a box.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #181 on: June 17, 2014, 11:15:58 AM »

Morning, all.
Morning, Joe.  Morning, muchachos.
Hola mi amigo!
¡Buenos dias, Tres Estrellas! ¿Que tal?
¡Por fin! Hacerlo bien, el trabajo con Excel Macros toda la mañana. ¿Y tú?

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #182 on: June 17, 2014, 11:21:01 AM »

Morning, all.
Hola mi amigo!
soy Bueno, ma maria tengo una catarro.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #183 on: June 17, 2014, 11:21:44 AM »

Thinking about the Intemperance BA XXI Envy, $112 free ship with a 4 cigar sampler and free POS lighter
They have the Ortega Fast Eddie also, $82.36/box free ship. I've never had one but I think Joe spoke well of them
Is the Fast Eddie the petite lancero?  If so then yes, I really enjoyed that one.  May grab a box.

Box grabbed.  Only one left, folks.  I paid more at Atlantic with VIP and felt that price was justified. 

sfish

« Reply #184 on: June 17, 2014, 11:24:00 AM »

Box grabbed.  Only one left, folks.  I paid more at Atlantic with VIP and felt that price was justified.
Not far to ship either, good deal

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #185 on: June 17, 2014, 11:28:03 AM »

Yeah, that's why I felt comfortable ordering it.  Can't order from anywhere else because it'll arrive next week when I'm out of town.  I'm sure anything would be fine even sitting for a week but I'd rather not deal with that if it can be avoided.  Thanks for the heads up!  I've had a handful of the Wild Bunch series cigars from Eddie Ortega.  Most have been good-not-great.  Type of cigar I enjoyed but didn't feel the need to buy more of despite their limited nature.  The Fast Eddie really stood out to me.  As much as it pains me to say, Dan gave me the first one I had. 

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #186 on: June 17, 2014, 11:28:21 AM »

Morning, all.
Hola mi amigo!
Hago informes y memorandos aún, y todo el día.  Es muy aburrido.

sfish

« Reply #187 on: June 17, 2014, 11:29:45 AM »

Yeah, that's why I felt comfortable ordering it.  Can't order from anywhere else because it'll arrive next week when I'm out of town.  I'm sure anything would be fine even sitting for a week but I'd rather not deal with that if it can be avoided.  Thanks for the heads up!  I've had a handful of the Wild Bunch series cigars from Eddie Ortega.  Most have been good-not-great.  Type of cigar I enjoyed but didn't feel the need to buy more of despite their limited nature.  The Fast Eddie really stood out to me.  As much as it pains me to say, Dan gave me the first one I had.
Ahh nuts, Dan's officially good for somthing

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #188 on: June 17, 2014, 11:32:51 AM »

Morning, all.
Hola mi amigo!
¡Estas Macros hacen girar mi cabeza!

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #189 on: June 17, 2014, 11:34:17 AM »

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #190 on: June 17, 2014, 11:37:44 AM »

Well, I'll blame him for the screw up that just happened, then.  Got a call from someone at Cigar King, said he supposes his inventory is 'off' - only had 11 (singles) of the Fast Eddies left.  So he proposed sending 10-12 other assorted Wild Bunch sizes to make up for it, no extra charge on top of the $82.  Not crazy about how large some of them are but what the hell?  I'll give it a shot.  Said if I decide I don't like the looks of some of them when they arrive to call him and we can work it out further. 

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #191 on: June 17, 2014, 11:38:03 AM »

Morning, all.
Hola mi amigo!
¡Estas Macros hacen girar mi cabeza!
Pero, ya estabas loco.  ¿Cuál es la differencia?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #192 on: June 17, 2014, 11:44:49 AM »

Well, I'll blame him for the screw up that just happened, then.  Got a call from someone at Cigar King, said he supposes his inventory is 'off' - only had 11 (singles) of the Fast Eddies left.  So he proposed sending 10-12 other assorted Wild Bunch sizes to make up for it, no extra charge on top of the $82.  Not crazy about how large some of them are but what the hell?  I'll give it a shot.  Said if I decide I don't like the looks of some of them when they arrive to call him and we can work it out further.
Shouldn't have brought up Dan's name. Jinxed yourself.

sfish

« Reply #193 on: June 17, 2014, 11:46:02 AM »

Fuckin' Dan!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #194 on: June 17, 2014, 11:46:19 AM »

Morning, all.
Hey Raz, so when are we going to see a link to that wedding video?
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 34