jswaykos

« Reply #180 on: June 17, 2014, 11:13:40 AM »

Got a 20% off everything at cigarking.com code PFD2014
Thinking about the Intemperance BA XXI Envy, $112 free ship with a 4 cigar sampler and free POS lighter
You were thinking about that a month ago and couldn't perform.
This deal's a bit better, no?
They have the Ortega Fast Eddie also, $82.36/box free ship. I've never had one but I think Joe spoke well of them
Is the Fast Eddie the petite lancero?  If so then yes, I really enjoyed that one.  May grab a box.

« Reply #181 on: June 17, 2014, 11:15:58 AM »

Morning, all.
Morning, Joe.  Morning, muchachos.
Hola mi amigo!
¡Buenos dias, Tres Estrellas! ¿Que tal?
¡Por fin! Hacerlo bien, el trabajo con Excel Macros toda la mañana. ¿Y tú?

« Reply #182 on: June 17, 2014, 11:21:01 AM »

Morning, all.
Morning, Joe.  Morning, muchachos.
Hola mi amigo!
¡Buenos dias, Tres Estrellas! ¿Que tal?
soy Bueno, ma maria tengo una catarro.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #183 on: June 17, 2014, 11:21:44 AM »

Got a 20% off everything at cigarking.com code PFD2014
Thinking about the Intemperance BA XXI Envy, $112 free ship with a 4 cigar sampler and free POS lighter
You were thinking about that a month ago and couldn't perform.
This deal's a bit better, no?
They have the Ortega Fast Eddie also, $82.36/box free ship. I've never had one but I think Joe spoke well of them
Is the Fast Eddie the petite lancero?  If so then yes, I really enjoyed that one.  May grab a box.

Box grabbed.  Only one left, folks.  I paid more at Atlantic with VIP and felt that price was justified.

« Reply #184 on: June 17, 2014, 11:24:00 AM »

Got a 20% off everything at cigarking.com code PFD2014
Thinking about the Intemperance BA XXI Envy, $112 free ship with a 4 cigar sampler and free POS lighter
You were thinking about that a month ago and couldn't perform.
This deal's a bit better, no?
They have the Ortega Fast Eddie also, $82.36/box free ship. I've never had one but I think Joe spoke well of them
Is the Fast Eddie the petite lancero?  If so then yes, I really enjoyed that one.  May grab a box.

Box grabbed.  Only one left, folks.  I paid more at Atlantic with VIP and felt that price was justified.
Not far to ship either, good deal
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #185 on: June 17, 2014, 11:28:03 AM »

Got a 20% off everything at cigarking.com code PFD2014
Thinking about the Intemperance BA XXI Envy, $112 free ship with a 4 cigar sampler and free POS lighter
You were thinking about that a month ago and couldn't perform.
This deal's a bit better, no?
They have the Ortega Fast Eddie also, $82.36/box free ship. I've never had one but I think Joe spoke well of them
Is the Fast Eddie the petite lancero?  If so then yes, I really enjoyed that one.  May grab a box.

Box grabbed.  Only one left, folks.  I paid more at Atlantic with VIP and felt that price was justified.
Not far to ship either, good deal

Yeah, that's why I felt comfortable ordering it.  Can't order from anywhere else because it'll arrive next week when I'm out of town.  I'm sure anything would be fine even sitting for a week but I'd rather not deal with that if it can be avoided.  Thanks for the heads up!  I've had a handful of the Wild Bunch series cigars from Eddie Ortega.  Most have been good-not-great.  Type of cigar I enjoyed but didn't feel the need to buy more of despite their limited nature.  The Fast Eddie really stood out to me.  As much as it pains me to say, Dan gave me the first one I had.

« Reply #186 on: June 17, 2014, 11:28:21 AM »

Morning, all.
Morning, Joe.  Morning, muchachos.
Hola mi amigo!
¡Buenos dias, Tres Estrellas! ¿Que tal?
¡Por fin! Hacerlo bien, el trabajo con Excel Macros toda la mañana. ¿Y tú?
Hago informes y memorandos aún, y todo el día.  Es muy aburrido.

« Reply #187 on: June 17, 2014, 11:29:45 AM »

[...]

Ahh nuts, Dan's officially good for somthing

« Reply #188 on: June 17, 2014, 11:32:51 AM »

Morning, all.
Morning, Joe.  Morning, muchachos.
Hola mi amigo!
¡Buenos dias, Tres Estrellas! ¿Que tal?
¡Por fin! Hacerlo bien, el trabajo con Excel Macros toda la mañana. ¿Y tú?
Hago informes y memorandos aún, y todo el día.  Es muy aburrido.
¡Estas Macros hacen girar mi cabeza!

« Reply #189 on: June 17, 2014, 11:34:17 AM »

Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #190 on: June 17, 2014, 11:37:44 AM »

[...]

Well, I'll blame him for the screw up that just happened, then.  Got a call from someone at Cigar King, said he supposes his inventory is 'off' - only had 11 (singles) of the Fast Eddies left.  So he proposed sending 10-12 other assorted Wild Bunch sizes to make up for it, no extra charge on top of the $82.  Not crazy about how large some of them are but what the hell?  I'll give it a shot.  Said if I decide I don't like the looks of some of them when they arrive to call him and we can work it out further.

« Reply #191 on: June 17, 2014, 11:38:03 AM »

Morning, all.
Morning, Joe.  Morning, muchachos.
Hola mi amigo!
¡Buenos dias, Tres Estrellas! ¿Que tal?
¡Por fin! Hacerlo bien, el trabajo con Excel Macros toda la mañana. ¿Y tú?
Hago informes y memorandos aún, y todo el día.  Es muy aburrido.
¡Estas Macros hacen girar mi cabeza!
Pero, ya estabas loco.  ¿Cuál es la differencia?

« Reply #192 on: June 17, 2014, 11:44:49 AM »

[...]

Shouldn't have brought up Dan's name. Jinxed yourself.

« Reply #193 on: June 17, 2014, 11:46:02 AM »

[...]

Fuckin' Dan!

« Reply #194 on: June 17, 2014, 11:46:19 AM »

Morning, all.
Morning, Joe.  Morning, muchachos.
Hey Raz, so when are we going to see a link to that wedding video?