« Reply #90 on: June 17, 2014, 08:06:05 AM »

I just looked at the members page, looks like I must have missed the "Blow Tony Tuesday" memo because a lot of post counts got carried over
Damn Founding Members. I remember when I was a top10, now I'm just a 2star...
don't rock the boat.  at least you don't have bars or a bird or a maple leaf, you are still one of the generals.  we are a little light on the enlisted ranks.

« Reply #91 on: June 17, 2014, 08:06:13 AM »

Good morning everybody. Weird day yesterday, Dr's appointment in the morning then worked from home the rest of the day but actually worked harder than if I went into the office. Saved the 45 minute commute though and got to wear shorts
Glad you had pants on for a change!

« Reply #92 on: June 17, 2014, 08:06:56 AM »

I just looked at the members page, looks like I must have missed the "Blow Tony Tuesday" memo because a lot of post counts got carried over
I think he's saving your talents for last. Morning Scott, Dalek.
Clean up.

« Reply #93 on: June 17, 2014, 08:08:14 AM »

Good morning from ND!
Morning two star.

« Reply #94 on: June 17, 2014, 08:11:47 AM »

I just looked at the members page, looks like I must have missed the "Blow Tony Tuesday" memo because a lot of post counts got carried over
Damn Founding Members. I remember when I was a top10, now I'm just a 2star...
don't rock the boat.  at least you don't have bars or a bird or a maple leaf, you are still one of the generals.  we are a little light on the enlisted ranks.
Haha, very true.  Just earnin' my keep!  Good morning Flip!

« Reply #95 on: June 17, 2014, 08:11:59 AM »

« Reply #96 on: June 17, 2014, 08:12:23 AM »

Someone want to tell my why the hell I'm at work at this ungodly hour?
Same reason the rest of us are....for the love of it!
Cause I'm an hourly slut and love big paychecks and don't have caps on my hours?

« Reply #97 on: June 17, 2014, 08:13:25 AM »

I just looked at the members page, looks like I must have missed the "Blow Tony Tuesday" memo because a lot of post counts got carried over
No blowing necessary.  Whomever asks, receives.  But now I've got some SPAMbots to kill and then it's back to the grind.  See yuz.
May not be necessary, but that doesn't mean he'd turn you down.

« Reply #98 on: June 17, 2014, 08:13:52 AM »

Someone want to tell my why the hell I'm at work at this ungodly hour?
Same reason the rest of us are....for the love of it!
Cause I'm an hourly slut and love big paychecks and don't have caps on my hours?
If that were the case for me, I'd hardly ever leave.

« Reply #99 on: June 17, 2014, 08:14:57 AM »

Someone want to tell my why the hell I'm at work at this ungodly hour?
Same reason the rest of us are....for the love of it!
Hey 3d, I think you need to pick up travellin Dave.  Sound like a couple of his screws might be loose! :o

« Reply #100 on: June 17, 2014, 08:15:48 AM »

For all wondering, I would NOT buy the Opus X Lancero Destino al Siglo again for the money, not even close, after smoking it last night.  If you happen to stumble across the DaS Lancero and the DaS Super Belicoso, get the Super Beli...or just get a XxX.
However, the Crown Royal XO, finished in cognac barrels, was a great pairing with a cigar(50/50 mix with mexican coke on ice)

« Reply #101 on: June 17, 2014, 08:24:20 AM »

some posts this morning about Spec-Ops over at CI.  Nope, No, Nada - they are Black Ops the cousin from the other side of the blanket. Not sure whether they are not putting the Gurkha name on them to raise or diminish their esteem.  Just a thought- compare and contrast this effect vis. a vis. the Industrial Revolution.  send your comments to Tony.  He won't do anything with them, i just thought it would be nice to surprise him.

« Reply #102 on: June 17, 2014, 08:25:38 AM »

For all wondering, I would NOT buy the Opus X Lancero Destino al Siglo again for the money, not even close, after smoking it last night.  If you happen to stumble across the DaS Lancero and the DaS Super Belicoso, get the Super Beli...or just get a XxX.
However, the Crown Royal XO, finished in cognac barrels, was a great pairing with a cigar(50/50 mix with mexican coke on ice)
You are not supposed to chill or get the mexican coke wet, the cartels frown on that!

« Reply #103 on: June 17, 2014, 08:28:55 AM »

For all wondering, I would NOT buy the Opus X Lancero Destino al Siglo again for the money, not even close, after smoking it last night.  If you happen to stumble across the DaS Lancero and the DaS Super Belicoso, get the Super Beli...or just get a XxX.
However, the Crown Royal XO, finished in cognac barrels, was a great pairing with a cigar(50/50 mix with mexican coke on ice)
You are not supposed to chill or get the mexican coke wet, the cartels frown on that!
Last thing I need is my head rolled!

« Reply #104 on: June 17, 2014, 08:29:15 AM »

Just post whoring and playing with the buttons