« Reply #75 on: June 17, 2014, 07:27:41 AM »

Someone want to tell my why the hell I'm at work at this ungodly hour?
Because of your dedication to your craft?? Morning Dalek

« Reply #76 on: June 17, 2014, 07:31:20 AM »

Good morning everybody. Weird day yesterday, Dr's appointment in the morning then worked from home the rest of the day but actually worked harder than if I went into the office. Saved the 45 minute commute though and got to wear shorts

« Reply #77 on: June 17, 2014, 07:37:32 AM »

I just looked at the members page, looks like I must have missed the "Blow Tony Tuesday" memo because a lot of post counts got carried over

« Reply #78 on: June 17, 2014, 07:38:55 AM »

I just looked at the members page, looks like I must have missed the "Blow Tony Tuesday" memo because a lot of post counts got carried over
I think he's saving your talents for last. Morning Scott, Dalek.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #79 on: June 17, 2014, 07:45:31 AM »

btw - any of you guys in the warm climes know of trailer trash parks in your area, feel free to message me some info. hard to find cheap trailer parks online. thanks.
Tell me what you are looking for, RV type or Mobile Home type and what do you call cheap?
mobile home. rental. as cheap as I can get. not sure of finances yet at this point.

« Reply #80 on: June 17, 2014, 07:46:56 AM »

I just looked at the members page, looks like I must have missed the "Blow Tony Tuesday" memo because a lot of post counts got carried over
I think he's saving your talents for last. Morning Scott, Dalek.
So it sounds like you've already finished up?

« Reply #81 on: June 17, 2014, 07:49:25 AM »

I smoked my first CLE Plus over the weekend, robusto. Very good, what you would expect from CLE

« Reply #82 on: June 17, 2014, 07:53:35 AM »

I just looked at the members page, looks like I must have missed the "Blow Tony Tuesday" memo because a lot of post counts got carried over
I think he's saving your talents for last. Morning Scott, Dalek.
So it sounds like you've already finished up?
Didn't take long, he's a bit of a quick trigger.

« Reply #83 on: June 17, 2014, 07:59:59 AM »

Someone want to tell my why the hell I'm at work at this ungodly hour?
I hear ya.  But I can't complain too much or Chip will have me for lunch.  ;D  At least it's only once in a while.  But now I'm reading about police activity going on so my commute would have probably been hellish otherwise.  #blessingindisguise?

« Reply #84 on: June 17, 2014, 08:00:45 AM »

Good morning from ND!

« Reply #85 on: June 17, 2014, 08:01:46 AM »

Good morning everybody. Weird day yesterday, Dr's appointment in the morning then worked from home the rest of the day but actually worked harder than if I went into the office. Saved the 45 minute commute though and got to wear shorts
  Might even have been able to smoke a cigar while working, did you?
Oh and good morning boys.

« Reply #86 on: June 17, 2014, 08:01:49 AM »

I just looked at the members page, looks like I must have missed the "Blow Tony Tuesday" memo because a lot of post counts got carried over
Damn Founding Members. I remember when I was a top10, now I'm just a 2star...

« Reply #87 on: June 17, 2014, 08:02:44 AM »

I just looked at the members page, looks like I must have missed the "Blow Tony Tuesday" memo because a lot of post counts got carried over
No blowing necessary.  Whomever asks, receives.  But now I've got some SPAMbots to kill and then it's back to the grind.  See yuz.

« Reply #88 on: June 17, 2014, 08:03:32 AM »

Someone want to tell my why the hell I'm at work at this ungodly hour?
I hear ya.  But I can't complain too much or Chip will have me for lunch.  ;D  At least it's only once in a while.  But now I'm reading about police activity going on so my commute would have probably been hellish otherwise.  #blessingindisguise?
Also as we hit days approaching 90 degrees or above, it's nice to commute into the city, before it gets a chance to bake.

« Reply #89 on: June 17, 2014, 08:05:36 AM »

Someone want to tell my why the hell I'm at work at this ungodly hour?
Same reason the rest of us are....for the love of it!