Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2020, 11:31:05 AM »

Bernie has officially dropped out. Let the real fun begin.
Whoa! I had not heard this yet. I'm kind of surprised.
I think he finally realized the math just wasn't going to work out for him no matter how well he did the rest of the way.

« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2020, 11:33:20 AM »

Bernie has officially dropped out. Let the real fun begin.
do the Democrats have anyone left or will AOC be the write in candidate?

« Reply #47 on: April 08, 2020, 11:42:48 AM »

Bernie has officially dropped out. Let the real fun begin.
do the Democrats have anyone left or will AOC be the write in candidate?
Sorry, that's privileged liberal commie info.

« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2020, 11:44:48 AM »

Bernie has officially dropped out. Let the real fun begin.
do the Democrats have anyone left or will AOC be the write in candidate?
They not only have a candidate but they have the next white leader of the free world, Joe Biden.

« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2020, 12:00:32 PM »

Bernie has officially dropped out. Let the real fun begin.
do the Democrats have anyone left or will AOC be the write in candidate?
They not only have a candidate but they have the next white leader of the free world, Joe Biden.
White v. Orange, every debate will remind us of creamsicles.

« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2020, 12:06:22 PM »

Bernie has officially dropped out. Let the real fun begin.
do the Democrats have anyone left or will AOC be the write in candidate?
They not only have a candidate but they have the next white leader of the free world, Joe Biden.
White v. Orange, every debate will remind us of creamsicles.
Mmmm, I wonder what's in the freezer.

« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2020, 12:11:54 PM »

Bernie has officially dropped out. Let the real fun begin.
do the Democrats have anyone left or will AOC be the write in candidate?
They not only have a candidate but they have the next white leader of the free world, Joe Biden.
White v. Orange, every debate will remind us of creamsicles.
Mmmm, I wonder what's in the freezer.
Perhaps some ice cream?

« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2020, 12:18:12 PM »

Bernie has officially dropped out. Let the real fun begin.
do the Democrats have anyone left or will AOC be the write in candidate?
They not only have a candidate but they have the next white leader of the free world, Joe Biden.
isn't he the pedophile?

« Reply #55 on: April 08, 2020, 12:21:29 PM »

Bernie has officially dropped out. Let the real fun begin.
do the Democrats have anyone left or will AOC be the write in candidate?
They not only have a candidate but they have the next white leader of the free world, Joe Biden.

« Reply #56 on: April 08, 2020, 12:59:26 PM »

Bernie has officially dropped out. Let the real fun begin.
do the Democrats have anyone left or will AOC be the write in candidate?
They not only have a candidate but they have the next white leader of the free world, Joe Biden.
Dont go dissin' Uncle Joe.  Tell me you wouldnt like having him as a next door neighbor.

« Reply #57 on: April 08, 2020, 01:32:37 PM »

Bernie has officially dropped out. Let the real fun begin.
do the Democrats have anyone left or will AOC be the write in candidate?
They not only have a candidate but they have the next white leader of the free world, Joe Biden.
Dont go dissin' Uncle Joe.  Tell me you wouldnt like having him as a next door neighbor.
no, I wouldn't.

« Reply #58 on: April 08, 2020, 02:00:39 PM »

Morning OnTheMendRick.
Good afternoon Dave. It's about time for a cigar and coffee. Went to grocery store. What a fiasco.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Logged