@Tony. can members change their user name or is that an administrator issue?
I believe you can do it yourself but I would be glad to help.

TWSS
I tried. no luck.
please change to FloridaDean.
or WannaBeDaveDean.

Good morning. One of the worst winter storms I have been in and I am so glad to finally get a day off of work to get some things done at home. Coffee going and cigar soon.
Glad you survived it, Rick.

Good morning. One of the worst winter storms I have been in and I am so glad to finally get a day off of work to get some things done at home. Coffee going and cigar soon.
Good For You on the day off!
Yeah I have to go grocery shopping, snowblow and just do some normal shit.
It's good to have normal shit.
I'm partial to the ones with the visible corn niblets. That's normal, right?

Good morning. One of the worst winter storms I have been in and I am so glad to finally get a day off of work to get some things done at home. Coffee going and cigar soon.
Good For You on the day off!
Yeah I have to go grocery shopping, snowblow and just do some normal shit.
It's good to have normal shit.
I'm partial to the ones with the visible corn niblets. That's normal, right?
The corn, or being partial to it?

Good morning. One of the worst winter storms I have been in and I am so glad to finally get a day off of work to get some things done at home. Coffee going and cigar soon.
Glad you survived it, Rick.
It was honestly very scary and I couldn't just hunker down at home. If I couldn't make it to work emergency services would have taken me. Long hours, freezing temperatures, white outs. We all pulled together.

Good morning. One of the worst winter storms I have been in and I am so glad to finally get a day off of work to get some things done at home. Coffee going and cigar soon.
Glad you survived it, Rick.
It was honestly very scary and I couldn't just hunker down at home. If I couldn't make it to work emergency services would have taken me. Long hours, freezing temperatures, white outs. We all pulled together.
That is indeed scary. Were there casualties in the area?

Good morning. One of the worst winter storms I have been in and I am so glad to finally get a day off of work to get some things done at home. Coffee going and cigar soon.
Glad you survived it, Rick.
It was honestly very scary and I couldn't just hunker down at home. If I couldn't make it to work emergency services would have taken me. Long hours, freezing temperatures, white outs. We all pulled together.
That is indeed scary. Were there casualties in the area?
People adhered to the warnings. There was a 20 car pile up on Thruway because tractor trailers didn't follow ban. Elders having heart attacks from trying to shovel in the cold but luckily nothing major.

Good morning. One of the worst winter storms I have been in and I am so glad to finally get a day off of work to get some things done at home. Coffee going and cigar soon.
Glad you survived it, Rick.
It was honestly very scary and I couldn't just hunker down at home. If I couldn't make it to work emergency services would have taken me. Long hours, freezing temperatures, white outs. We all pulled together.
I remember those days working out of North Victory. 7' of snow in 3 days, 30+ mph winds.

Good morning. One of the worst winter storms I have been in and I am so glad to finally get a day off of work to get some things done at home. Coffee going and cigar soon.
Glad you survived it, Rick.
It was honestly very scary and I couldn't just hunker down at home. If I couldn't make it to work emergency services would have taken me. Long hours, freezing temperatures, white outs. We all pulled together.
That is indeed scary. Were there casualties in the area?
People adhered to the warnings. There was a 20 car pile up on Thruway because tractor trailers didn't follow ban. Elders having heart attacks from trying to shovel in the cold but luckily nothing major.
I posted a video of the Thruway accident here yesterday.

@Tony. can members change their user name or is that an administrator issue?
I believe you can do it yourself but I would be glad to help.

TWSS
I tried. no luck.
please change to FloridaDean.
or WannaBeDaveDean.
Lol, well played, Tony.

Good morning. One of the worst winter storms I have been in and I am so glad to finally get a day off of work to get some things done at home. Coffee going and cigar soon.
Glad you survived it, Rick.
It was honestly very scary and I couldn't just hunker down at home. If I couldn't make it to work emergency services would have taken me. Long hours, freezing temperatures, white outs. We all pulled together.
That is indeed scary. Were there casualties in the area?
People adhered to the warnings. There was a 20 car pile up on Thruway because tractor trailers didn't follow ban. Elders having heart attacks from trying to shovel in the cold but luckily nothing major.
I posted a video of the Thruway accident here yesterday.
Yeah even the Governor was here with his enterage. Im going to Wegmans for groceries. Thank you guys for thinking about me. I'll check in later.

ROTFLMAO

@Tony. can members change their user name or is that an administrator issue?
I believe you can do it yourself but I would be glad to help.

TWSS
I tried. no luck.
please change to FloridaDean.
or WannaBeDaveDean.
Lol, well played, Tony.
I thought for sure he was going to change it to Pervert.

@Tony. can members change their user name or is that an administrator issue?
I believe you can do it yourself but I would be glad to help.

TWSS
I tried. no luck.
please change to FloridaDean.
or WannaBeDaveDean.
Lol, well played, Tony.
I thought for sure he was going to change it to Pervert.
He pretty much did exactly what you asked him to😂

Good morning. One of the worst winter storms I have been in and I am so glad to finally get a day off of work to get some things done at home. Coffee going and cigar soon.
Glad you survived it, Rick.
It was honestly very scary and I couldn't just hunker down at home. If I couldn't make it to work emergency services would have taken me. Long hours, freezing temperatures, white outs. We all pulled together.
That is indeed scary. Were there casualties in the area?
People adhered to the warnings. There was a 20 car pile up on Thruway because tractor trailers didn't follow ban. Elders having heart attacks from trying to shovel in the cold but luckily nothing major.
I posted a video of the Thruway accident here yesterday.
We had a massive tank truck crash on I-95 yesterday, sunny and dry pavement for this one.

Edit:  Truck driver died in the fire 2 passengers in a car involved were not injured.