Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

« Reply #75 on: August 26, 2019, 03:04:19 PM »

Power Point guys.
hate to disappoint you.

« Reply #76 on: August 26, 2019, 03:05:55 PM »

Been working on my household chores almost all day, Sheesh.  Not all done yet but, but made a lot of progress.   Also played in my cigar tubs along the way, got me out an El Oso Mama and just fired it up.

« Reply #77 on: August 26, 2019, 03:06:15 PM »

cleaning lady is done and on her way home.
damn!

« Reply #78 on: August 26, 2019, 03:07:03 PM »

only 38 of 103 slides done, too many distractions, and PP is a PITA.
You don't say!
That’s quite offensive
Probably so to the two ladies that sit behind me as I'm lifting my phone to look at Deano's post.

« Reply #79 on: August 26, 2019, 03:07:11 PM »

beginning to rain.

« Reply #80 on: August 26, 2019, 03:08:13 PM »

only 38 of 103 slides done, too many distractions, and PP is a PITA.
You don't say!
That’s quite offensive
Probably so to the two ladies that sit behind me as I'm lifting my phone to look at Deano's post.
Dave's fault.
send HR to him.

« Reply #81 on: August 26, 2019, 03:08:39 PM »

Been working on my household chores almost all day, Sheesh.  Not all done yet but, but made a lot of progress.   Also played in my cigar tubs along the way, got me out an El Oso Mama and just fired it up.
Smoked one recently and enjoyed it. Planning on smoking something on my way home this afternoon but haven't yet decided.

« Reply #82 on: August 26, 2019, 03:09:00 PM »

Power Point guys.
hate to disappoint you.
Gubment sent me to ppt school about 15 years ago, used to be quite efficient at it but have no need for it anymore so removed it from my brain to make room for other things.

« Reply #83 on: August 26, 2019, 03:09:04 PM »

Power Point guys.
hate to disappoint you.
You need to be more specific then.

« Reply #84 on: August 26, 2019, 03:09:30 PM »

Been working on my household chores almost all day, Sheesh.  Not all done yet but, but made a lot of progress.   Also played in my cigar tubs along the way, got me out an El Oso Mama and just fired it up.
Smoked one recently and enjoyed it. Planning on smoking something on my way home this afternoon but haven't yet decided.
One of the best cigars made IMFO.

« Reply #85 on: August 26, 2019, 03:11:50 PM »

Had to take the dog out to lunch for National Dog Day, he wanted hush puppies and catfish at a place we go to on the beach called Bubba’s Fish House.

« Reply #86 on: August 26, 2019, 03:21:23 PM »

Had to take the dog out to lunch for National Dog Day, he wanted hush puppies and catfish at a place we go to on the beach called Bubba’s Fish House.
That sounds amazing. Was the Mrs working with your son?

« Reply #87 on: August 26, 2019, 03:22:54 PM »

Had to take the dog out to lunch for National Dog Day, he wanted hush puppies and catfish at a place we go to on the beach called Bubba’s Fish House.
That sounds amazing. Was the Mrs working with your son?
She was with us, she normally works on Tuesdays and sometimes Wednesday

« Reply #88 on: August 26, 2019, 03:30:42 PM »

only 38 of 103 slides done, too many distractions, and PP is a PITA.
Your pp is only a pita if you're putting it in the wrong hole.
LMAO!

« Reply #89 on: August 26, 2019, 03:37:05 PM »

Power Point guys.
hate to disappoint you.
Gubment sent me to ppt school about 15 years ago, used to be quite efficient at it but have no need for it anymore so removed it from my brain to make room for other things.
I had no use for it when I was working, at least showed no interest. now I've kind of learned on my own with help from Google.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9