Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23

Roger Staubach is 73?  I feel like it was yesterday that I was watching him play.
He and I work for the same company, LOL
He's in property management?
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Roger Staubach is 73?  I feel like it was yesterday that I was watching him play.
He and I work for the same company, LOL
Good morning Scott.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Damn, oldest birthday today is not that much older than I am, you trying to make us feel old Chip?
I asked a girl at work how old her mother was and I really felt old when she said her mother was only 34, My daughter is 31 now.
Good morning, Chip.  Was the girl you asked, 13?
I would still feel old but you have to be 18 to work for us.

Roger Staubach is 73?  I feel like it was yesterday that I was watching him play.
He and I work for the same company, LOL
He's in property management?
He's been in commercial real estate for years, very successful. JLL bought his company a few years ago to legitimize their own real estate business so he's basically a figure head but I'm sure it was a very lucrative deal for him. My good friend's brother worked for him, he was Roger's east coast representation and now also works for JLL. We couldn't be any further apart in what we do for the company

Damn, oldest birthday today is not that much older than I am, you trying to make us feel old Chip?
Just sheesh!

Roger Staubach is 73?  I feel like it was yesterday that I was watching him play.
He and I work for the same company, LOL
He's in property management?
He's been in commercial real estate for years, very successful. JLL bought his company a few years ago to legitimize their own real estate business so he's basically a figure head but I'm sure it was a very lucrative deal for him. My good friend's brother worked for him, he was Roger's east coast representation and now also works for JLL. We couldn't be any further apart in what we do for the company
He doesn't suck dick?

Damn, oldest birthday today is not that much older than I am, you trying to make us feel old Chip?
I asked a girl at work how old her mother was and I really felt old when she said her mother was only 34, My daughter is 31 now.
Good morning, Chip.  Was the girl you asked, 13?
I would still feel old but you have to be 18 to work for us.
Sheesh.  Does your co-worker have a two year old?

Morning Chip and Dave
Which one is Dave in that photo?  He gets awfully squirrelly if you don't guess the correct one.
You don't know?  Red nose of course.

Roger Staubach is 73?  I feel like it was yesterday that I was watching him play.
He and I work for the same company, LOL
He's in property management?
He's been in commercial real estate for years, very successful. JLL bought his company a few years ago to legitimize their own real estate business so he's basically a figure head but I'm sure it was a very lucrative deal for him. My good friend's brother worked for him, he was Roger's east coast representation and now also works for JLL. We couldn't be any further apart in what we do for the company
He doesn't suck dick?
My, my, Antnee is out of the gate quickly this morning.

Roger Staubach is 73?  I feel like it was yesterday that I was watching him play.
He and I work for the same company, LOL
He's in property management?
He's been in commercial real estate for years, very successful. JLL bought his company a few years ago to legitimize their own real estate business so he's basically a figure head but I'm sure it was a very lucrative deal for him. My good friend's brother worked for him, he was Roger's east coast representation and now also works for JLL. We couldn't be any further apart in what we do for the company
He doesn't suck dick?
I'm sorry, that was uncalled for.  We kinda sorta got gypped of a Tuesday this week.

Morning Chip and Dave
Which one is Dave in that photo?  He gets awfully squirrelly if you don't guess the correct one.
You don't know?  Red nose of course.
Makes sense.  I shoulda figured it out.

Morning Chip and Dave
Which one is Dave in that photo?  He gets awfully squirrelly if you don't guess the correct one.
You don't know?  Red nose of course.
Makes sense.  I shoulda figured it out.
Actually it's easier to remember that Chip has the "chocolate chip" nose.

Now we can move on to Dr Seuss....

Damn, oldest birthday today is not that much older than I am, you trying to make us feel old Chip?
I asked a girl at work how old her mother was and I really felt old when she said her mother was only 34, My daughter is 31 now.
I was 30 when my first was born....yikes!

Roger Staubach is 73?  I feel like it was yesterday that I was watching him play.
He and I work for the same company, LOL
The Dallas Cowboys?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23