Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: June 25, 2019, 02:41:05 PM »

Speaking of fried, time to start thinking about some lunch.
Fried Shrimp with the boy.
No catfish?
Planning catfish for tomorrow
So a day late then.  Sheesh.
Don’t  make a $hit when you are retired 😂
@ Bean - did you go to Catfish Parlour for lunch on Catfish Day?

« Reply #61 on: June 25, 2019, 02:45:26 PM »

Sounds like a must try soon!

NORTH MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (WMBF) – A Grand Strand ice cream staple has been named the best in South Carolina.

The editors of Food & Wine Magazine picked the best ice cream shop in every state. In S.C., Melt in North Myrtle Beach came out on top.

Melt was recognized for its variety of “thrilling flavors” such as honey-roasted peanut butter, bananas foster, double-stuffed Oreo, and white peach.
Sounds like some good beer!

Actually I expected a reply about the ice cream from NearBeerDave but that was not the reply I expected.  He missed a very rare opportunity.

« Reply #62 on: June 25, 2019, 03:02:44 PM »

Speaking of fried, time to start thinking about some lunch.
Fried Shrimp with the boy.
No catfish?
Planning catfish for tomorrow
So a day late then.  Sheesh.
Don’t  make a $hit when you are retired 😂
@ Bean - did you go to Catfish Parlour for lunch on Catfish Day?
Did not, was not in the vicinity of a Catfish Parlour today.  But if I had been I would not have ordered the fried shrimp.   ;D

« Reply #63 on: June 25, 2019, 03:04:56 PM »

Speaking of fried, time to start thinking about some lunch.
Fried Shrimp with the boy.
No catfish?
Planning catfish for tomorrow
So a day late then.  Sheesh.
Don’t  make a $hit when you are retired 😂
@ Bean - did you go to Catfish Parlour for lunch on Catfish Day?
Did not, was not in the vicinity of a Catfish Parlour today.  But if I had been I would not have ordered the fried shrimp.   ;D
Neither would I, but they did not have Catfish where I got a free lunch!

« Reply #64 on: June 25, 2019, 03:16:04 PM »

Speaking of fried, time to start thinking about some lunch.
Fried Shrimp with the boy.
No catfish?
Planning catfish for tomorrow
So a day late then.  Sheesh.
Don’t  make a $hit when you are retired 😂
@ Bean - did you go to Catfish Parlour for lunch on Catfish Day?
Did not, was not in the vicinity of a Catfish Parlour today.  But if I had been I would not have ordered the fried shrimp.   ;D
Neither would I, but they did not have Catfish where I got a free lunch!
Then you are granted a pass this one time.

« Reply #65 on: June 25, 2019, 03:18:10 PM »

Speaking of fried, time to start thinking about some lunch.
Fried Shrimp with the boy.
No catfish?
Planning catfish for tomorrow
So a day late then.  Sheesh.
Don’t  make a $hit when you are retired 😂
@ Bean - did you go to Catfish Parlour for lunch on Catfish Day?
Did not, was not in the vicinity of a Catfish Parlour today.  But if I had been I would not have ordered the fried shrimp.   ;D
Neither would I, but they did not have Catfish where I got a free lunch!
Then you are granted a pass this one time.
Thank you for your kind consideration of the situation.

« Reply #66 on: June 25, 2019, 03:27:43 PM »

Rare S.C. Tax Break- applied last week for old age real property tax exemption which I was actually eligible for last year and did not know it but they gave me the exemption for this and all future years and also said they would refund the extra I paid last year, Almost $400.

« Reply #67 on: June 25, 2019, 03:39:14 PM »

Rare S.C. Tax Break- applied last week for old age real property tax exemption which I was actually eligible for last year and did not know it but they gave me the exemption for this and all future years and also said they would refund the extra I paid last year, Almost $400.
Thanks, Obama!

« Reply #68 on: June 25, 2019, 03:39:48 PM »

Rare S.C. Tax Break- applied last week for old age real property tax exemption which I was actually eligible for last year and did not know it but they gave me the exemption for this and all future years and also said they would refund the extra I paid last year, Almost $400.
Thanks, Obama!
🖕

« Reply #69 on: June 25, 2019, 04:09:35 PM »

Rare S.C. Tax Break- applied last week for old age real property tax exemption which I was actually eligible for last year and did not know it but they gave me the exemption for this and all future years and also said they would refund the extra I paid last year, Almost $400.
Nice chunk of cigar money there.
edit: And just in time to snag a few fiver's of Kuba Kuba's from the jam.

« Reply #70 on: June 25, 2019, 04:50:03 PM »

Sounds like a must try soon!

NORTH MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (WMBF) – A Grand Strand ice cream staple has been named the best in South Carolina.

The editors of Food & Wine Magazine picked the best ice cream shop in every state. In S.C., Melt in North Myrtle Beach came out on top.

Melt was recognized for its variety of “thrilling flavors” such as honey-roasted peanut butter, bananas foster, double-stuffed Oreo, and white peach.
Sounds like some good beer!

Actually I expected a reply about the ice cream from NearBeerDave but that was not the reply I expected.  He missed a very rare opportunity.
Yea, I know...

« Reply #71 on: June 25, 2019, 04:50:24 PM »

Rare S.C. Tax Break- applied last week for old age real property tax exemption which I was actually eligible for last year and did not know it but they gave me the exemption for this and all future years and also said they would refund the extra I paid last year, Almost $400.
Thanks, Obama!

My eyes are not what they used to be. I'll assume that's a thumbs up.

« Reply #72 on: June 25, 2019, 04:52:43 PM »

Fired up a L'il Drac from a recently opened box of Tat Little Monsters.

« Reply #73 on: June 25, 2019, 04:53:55 PM »

Rare S.C. Tax Break- applied last week for old age real property tax exemption which I was actually eligible for last year and did not know it but they gave me the exemption for this and all future years and also said they would refund the extra I paid last year, Almost $400.
Thanks, Obama!

My eyes are not what they used to be. I'll assume that's a thumbs up.
Exactly!

« Reply #74 on: June 25, 2019, 04:58:40 PM »

Rare S.C. Tax Break- applied last week for old age real property tax exemption which I was actually eligible for last year and did not know it but they gave me the exemption for this and all future years and also said they would refund the extra I paid last year, Almost $400.
Thanks, Obama!

My eyes are not what they used to be. I'll assume that's a thumbs up.
Maybe you can see this one better
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6