Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2019, 01:37:56 PM »

Morning/afternoon BOTL.  Another very humid day underway here.  Thankfully no drum circles or business meetings to attend.
Afternoon Bean, PTL no drums, circles or meetings for me either and that goes for the rest of the month.

« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2019, 01:38:55 PM »

Morning DrumBeatDean.
Dean’O will be wearing a Kwanzaa Dress pretty soon
why would I wear a dress when I seldom wear pants?
Why would you decide to start drum beating?
I am not a pagan participant, just and observer relaxing to the sounds of the drum, serenity of the beach, and people watching.

Nothing wrong with that. Do they leave you alone and let you enjoy your cigar?

good morning Tony. if you saw the pictures I posted last night I was with three ladies. usually only participants are allowed on the drum circle but some people are idiots. we sit back outside the circle about 10' to smoke. smoking is forbidden in the drum circle. I always pick a spot with the wind in my face so my cigar smoking doesn't offend anyone.
I saw the photos. Are you having fun and enjoying your retirement? That's all that matters.
Pissing in your shoes yesterday and a philosopher today, Sheesh!

« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2019, 01:40:54 PM »

Ok, nap done and all caught up so I will go make a cigar selections soon as my movie is over in 20 minutes.

« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2019, 01:51:43 PM »

Morning DrumBeatDean.
Dean’O will be wearing a Kwanzaa Dress pretty soon
why would I wear a dress when I seldom wear pants?
Why would you decide to start drum beating?
I am not a pagan participant, just and observer relaxing to the sounds of the drum, serenity of the beach, and people watching.

Nothing wrong with that. Do they leave you alone and let you enjoy your cigar?

good morning Tony. if you saw the pictures I posted last night I was with three ladies. usually only participants are allowed on the drum circle but some people are idiots. we sit back outside the circle about 10' to smoke. smoking is forbidden in the drum circle. I always pick a spot with the wind in my face so my cigar smoking doesn't offend anyone.
I saw the photos. Are you having fun and enjoying your retirement? That's all that matters.

actually, no. I miss working my ass off 12-16 hours a day, 7 days a week in all kinds of weather, being called out and re-assigned to every natural disaster, being broke from the govt eating holes in my pocket from the highest tax codes in the state. no, retirement sucks. I miss eating meals from drive through windows, poor coffee, not sleeping more than a few hours. I miss freezing my ass off 8 months out of the year, seldom knowing what day it is is let alone month.
I want it all back.
Do I detect a bit of sarcasm?
Maybe a touch.

« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2019, 01:52:44 PM »

Good day Mr. Bean and Mr. Mayor.

« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2019, 02:20:54 PM »

La Herencia Cubana Core selected, cut and ready for 🔥

« Reply #51 on: June 22, 2019, 02:24:54 PM »

« Reply #52 on: June 22, 2019, 03:04:51 PM »

La Herencia Cubana Core selected, cut and ready for 🔥
Illusione OneOff for me.

« Reply #53 on: June 22, 2019, 03:38:35 PM »

La Herencia Cubana Core selected, cut and ready for 🔥
Illusione OneOff for me.
Excepting Dean who always has something Lit I think you and I are about the only ones left around here that still regularly enjoy an afternoon smoke.

« Reply #54 on: June 22, 2019, 04:27:43 PM »

La Herencia Cubana Core selected, cut and ready for
Illusione OneOff for me.
Excepting Dean who always has something Lit I think you and I are about the only ones left around here that still regularly enjoy an afternoon smoke.
What? I smoked yesterday afternoon. Sheesh.

« Reply #55 on: June 22, 2019, 04:32:34 PM »

La Herencia Cubana Core selected, cut and ready for
Illusione OneOff for me.
Excepting Dean who always has something Lit I think you and I are about the only ones left around here that still regularly enjoy an afternoon smoke.
What? I smoked yesterday afternoon. Sheesh.
One afternoon = regularity?

Edit:  I did leave offBean by mistake as he is very regular.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/22/2019
« Reply #56 on: June 22, 2019, 05:12:51 PM »

Love me a good box split!

« Reply #57 on: June 22, 2019, 05:27:44 PM »

Love me a good box split!
That appears to be a very nice haul. What are the ones in the middle?

« Reply #58 on: June 22, 2019, 05:28:24 PM »

La Herencia Cubana Core selected, cut and ready for
Illusione OneOff for me.
Excepting Dean who always has something Lit I think you and I are about the only ones left around here that still regularly enjoy an afternoon smoke.
What? I smoked yesterday afternoon. Sheesh.
One afternoon = regularity?

Edit:  I did leave offBean by mistake as he is very regular.
... And the preceding afternoon.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/22/2019
« Reply #59 on: June 22, 2019, 05:38:28 PM »

Love me a good box split!
That appears to be a very nice haul. What are the ones in the middle?
El Principe
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5