Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2017, 10:42:18 AM »

Mondays, amIright?
There are no Monday's, been checking a pair of nice tight hoochies and a fine caboose running on the treadmill in front of me, improves my stamina on the elliptical.
Sounds like fun. You having mushroom/swiss burgers for lunch? Got a meeting later?
I don't go to meetings!!!!!!!!!

Now the burger sounds pretty good but some BBQ sounds better.

« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2017, 10:43:55 AM »

Right now I am going to select a cigar and go out on the patio in the shade to watch them mow the grass and clean the pool.

« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2017, 10:47:55 AM »

I did have to fill out the application for electric service at the new place this morning, glad electric and cable tv are the only two utilities I have to deal with at least.   water, sewer and garbage are all HOA supplied and included in the dues.

« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2017, 10:51:40 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, EarlyRisingRaz.
Actually, I got to sleep in for a half hour.  Telecommuting today to avoid the traffic heading south to Oregon to watch the eclipse.

« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2017, 10:52:01 AM »

Happy Monday guys. Great day in Jax yesterday, although an overnight was out. Got in around 2am. It was a long day but a real nice one. Playing slug today.

« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2017, 10:59:20 AM »

another battleship involved in an accident? for Christs sakes, whatthefuck kind of Navy we got? do we need to put up traffic lights up in the oceans now?

« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2017, 11:04:44 AM »

Turned on the TV news this morning.  Turned it off immediately.  I wouldn't mind the constant eclipse coverage, if they just didn't keep interviewing all the stupid loons.  Is there no sane person in Madras, OR to interview?

Don't answer that.

« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2017, 11:04:59 AM »

another battleship involved in an accident? for Christs sakes, whatthefuck kind of Navy we got? do we need to put up traffic lights up in the oceans now?
"That's too bad."

« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2017, 11:05:41 AM »

Happy Monday guys. Great day in Jax yesterday, although an overnight was out. Got in around 2am. It was a long day but a real nice one. Playing slug today.
Leaving slime everywhere?

« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2017, 11:06:52 AM »

another battleship involved in an accident? for Christs sakes, whatthefuck kind of Navy we got? do we need to put up traffic lights up in the oceans now?
My money is on the XO focusing on his smartphone.

« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2017, 11:12:38 AM »

another battleship involved in an accident? for Christs sakes, whatthefuck kind of Navy we got? do we need to put up traffic lights up in the oceans now?
"That's too bad."
I know. He's a man of few words now. He is right. It was too bad.

« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2017, 11:13:20 AM »

Happy Monday guys. Great day in Jax yesterday, although an overnight was out. Got in around 2am. It was a long day but a real nice one. Playing slug today.
Leaving slime everywhere?
Ha, not moving enough to create slime.

« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2017, 11:14:46 AM »

Mondays, amIright?
There are no Monday's, been checking a pair of nice tight hoochies and a fine caboose running on the treadmill in front of me, improves my stamina on the elliptical.
Don't get anything caught in the belt drive.

« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2017, 11:15:49 AM »

Right now I am going to select a cigar and go out on the patio in the shade to watch them mow the grass and clean the pool.
Always thought you were good supervisor material.

« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2017, 11:25:59 AM »

Happy Monday guys. Great day in Jax yesterday, although an overnight was out. Got in around 2am. It was a long day but a real nice one. Playing slug today.
What, no little blue pills?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10