« Reply #75 on: January 09, 2019, 10:17:42 AM »

« Reply #76 on: January 09, 2019, 10:20:29 AM »

@ Tony - not a Tug but the Coastal Carolina University Marine Research Vessel.

« Reply #77 on: January 09, 2019, 10:22:42 AM »

Wow, I really broke the banter yesterday. Let's try to be better today. No promises though.
Damn, that was just a shitstorm of sadness. Maybe I should hang my pastoral counseling shingle in here or something.
maybe in the new Banter Update in 2020. by then you'll be able to buy and sell firearms too here.
I'd never leave. Where could I be going that would be more important?
So the proper response would be not to call, because those aren't difficult problems.

« Reply #78 on: January 09, 2019, 10:23:48 AM »

« Reply #79 on: January 09, 2019, 10:24:44 AM »

@ Tony - not a Tug but the Coastal Carolina University Marine Research Vessel.
It deserves a spot in the book. Very cool.

« Reply #80 on: January 09, 2019, 10:25:27 AM »

the 7 Rivers Golf Club we use to play has closed indefinately due to drainage, or lack there of. alot of pissed off people, snowbidiots and residents living at the course. of course great news for other local courses but it creates a problem for the regulars that enjoyed a not so crowded course.  7 Rivers is filing a lawsuit against new housing construction and airport expansion in the area. personally, it has always been a problem since it was build and the lawsuit is likely to be thrown out.

« Reply #81 on: January 09, 2019, 10:33:14 AM »

@ Tony - not a Tug but the Coastal Carolina University Marine Research Vessel.
looks all aluminum.

« Reply #82 on: January 09, 2019, 10:33:50 AM »

@ Tony - not a Tug but the Coastal Carolina University Marine Research Vessel.
That's a cool looking boat.  We did a project for the Virginia Institute of Marine Sciences a few years back.  Interesting stuff going on there.

« Reply #83 on: January 09, 2019, 10:43:10 AM »

the 7 Rivers Golf Club we use to play has closed indefinately due to drainage, or lack there of. alot of pissed off people, snowbidiots and residents living at the course. of course great news for other local courses but it creates a problem for the regulars that enjoyed a not so crowded course.  7 Rivers is filing a lawsuit against new housing construction and airport expansion in the area. personally, it has always been a problem since it was build and the lawsuit is likely to be thrown out.
That sucks for the course and the regulars. But my understanding is most of FL has a drainage problem. Might be a tough case to argue.

« Reply #84 on: January 09, 2019, 10:55:18 AM »

Just got my CF pre-registration email. It's officially time for a countdown.
General admission is up to $190. Sweet Jesus.
I'd love to walk around the event just as a spectator and not collect cigars, I'm just not going to pay $190 for cigars I don't need/want.

I miss Barry

« Reply #85 on: January 09, 2019, 11:07:43 AM »

Just got my CF pre-registration email. It's officially time for a countdown.
General admission is up to $190. Sweet Jesus.
I'd love to walk around the event just as a spectator and not collect cigars, I'm just not going to pay $190 for cigars I don't need/want.

I miss Barry
Nate has said the same thing, if they had a cheap option for just walking around and checking out the sights, no cigars or swag, we'd be all over it.

Same.  :-\

« Reply #86 on: January 09, 2019, 11:15:15 AM »

Just got my CF pre-registration email. It's officially time for a countdown.
General admission is up to $190. Sweet Jesus.
I'd love to walk around the event just as a spectator and not collect cigars, I'm just not going to pay $190 for cigars I don't need/want.

I miss Barry
Nate has said the same thing, if they had a cheap option for just walking around and checking out the sights, no cigars or swag, we'd be all over it.

Same.  :-\
I think many people would choose that option and they'd have no event

« Reply #87 on: January 09, 2019, 11:17:46 AM »

Just got my CF pre-registration email. It's officially time for a countdown.
General admission is up to $190. Sweet Jesus.
I'd love to walk around the event just as a spectator and not collect cigars, I'm just not going to pay $190 for cigars I don't need/want.

I miss Barry
one of my favorite times, visiting Canada with the best BOTL.

« Reply #88 on: January 09, 2019, 11:18:59 AM »

Just got my CF pre-registration email. It's officially time for a countdown.
General admission is up to $190. Sweet Jesus.
I'd love to walk around the event just as a spectator and not collect cigars, I'm just not going to pay $190 for cigars I don't need/want.

I miss Barry
Nate has said the same thing, if they had a cheap option for just walking around and checking out the sights, no cigars or swag, we'd be all over it.

Same.  :-\
I think many people would choose that option and they'd have no event
They could always put them up for sale a week or two after the initial tickets go on sale. They sell out 6000 tickets in 2 minutes, I'm sure they'd still find enough people to pay the regular prices.

« Reply #89 on: January 09, 2019, 11:19:36 AM »

Just got my CF pre-registration email. It's officially time for a countdown.
General admission is up to $190. Sweet Jesus.
I'd love to walk around the event just as a spectator and not collect cigars, I'm just not going to pay $190 for cigars I don't need/want.

I miss Barry
one of my favorite times, visiting Canada with the best BOTL.
I still have our FB message chats saved, can't bear to delete it.