jswaykos

« Reply #120 on: August 11, 2014, 11:43:21 AM »

Hey Joe, did you happen to see the ceremony honoring Paul O'Neill's induction into monument park?

I didn't unfortunately.  I did catch Jeter's hit to pass Honus Wagner.  I would've thought that Bernie would've gotten a monument before O'Neill but they didn't ask me.  Had some unscheduled in-law visits this week, been a little hectic.
I saw him tie Wagner live, the night before.  But here's what I was referring to:

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article/nyy/fiery-fan-favorite-paul-oneill-secures-place-in-monument-park-at-yankee-stadium?ymd=20140809&content_id=88757378&vkey=news_nyy

Man, what a great team that was with O'Neill, Tino, Jorge, Bernie...

« Reply #121 on: August 11, 2014, 11:46:56 AM »

Hey Joe, did you happen to see the ceremony honoring Paul O'Neill's induction into monument park?

I didn't unfortunately.  I did catch Jeter's hit to pass Honus Wagner.  I would've thought that Bernie would've gotten a monument before O'Neill but they didn't ask me.  Had some unscheduled in-law visits this week, been a little hectic.
Was that a good thing or a bad thing?  Morning Joe - PFDT

« Reply #122 on: August 11, 2014, 11:48:23 AM »

Hey Joe, did you happen to see the ceremony honoring Paul O'Neill's induction into monument park?

I didn't unfortunately.  I did catch Jeter's hit to pass Honus Wagner.  I would've thought that Bernie would've gotten a monument before O'Neill but they didn't ask me.  Had some unscheduled in-law visits this week, been a little hectic.
I saw him tie Wagner live, the night before.  But here's what I was referring to:

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article/nyy/fiery-fan-favorite-paul-oneill-secures-place-in-monument-park-at-yankee-stadium?ymd=20140809&content_id=88757378&vkey=news_nyy

Man, what a great team that was with O'Neill, Tino, Jorge, Bernie...
Paul put in a couple good years with the Reds. Never did quite understand how he wound up leaving.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #123 on: August 11, 2014, 11:48:24 AM »

Hey Joe, did you happen to see the ceremony honoring Paul O'Neill's induction into monument park?

I didn't unfortunately.  I did catch Jeter's hit to pass Honus Wagner.  I would've thought that Bernie would've gotten a monument before O'Neill but they didn't ask me.  Had some unscheduled in-law visits this week, been a little hectic.
Was that a good thing or a bad one. Morning Joe - PFDT

Visit for unfortunate reasons.  Lifelong friend of theirs passed away.  Kids are happy to have them back already, since they were just here a week ago.  Morning, Mike!

« Reply #124 on: August 11, 2014, 11:53:26 AM »

13  5 Vegas Limitada Tenth  Belicoso Tubo
            5/29.50
12  La Aurora 1495 Series  Robusto
          10/29.99
11  Man o War Virtue  Toro
          10/34.99
10  Xikar HC Series Criollo  Toro
          10/32.50
 9  Sons of Anarchy by Black Crown Robusto
           5/19.99
 8  Romeo y Julieta Reserve Churchill
          10/34.99
 7  Padilla 1932 (New) Torpedo
           5/24.50
 6  Oliva Serie "G" Churchill
          12/39.50  [box]
 5  Latitude Zero Torpedo
          5/22.50
 4  CAO Extreme Toro
          5/21.50
 3  Camacho Corojo Limited Maduro Diploma
          5/22.50
 2  Carlos Torano Exodus '50 Years' Robusto
         10/34.99
 1  La Aurora Puro Vintage 2003
          5/29.50

« Reply #125 on: August 11, 2014, 11:54:18 AM »

With that, out for lunch with a Room 101 Payback.  BBL

« Reply #126 on: August 11, 2014, 11:58:28 AM »

PM (at this site), Jersey/Travellin Dave.
Nice thing about this site is PM's pop up on my phone/mail and also display at the top of the page.  Got it thanks.
And despite popular opinion, I can't see everyone's PMs.
Such bullshit!

« Reply #127 on: August 11, 2014, 11:59:18 AM »

Hey Joe, did you happen to see the ceremony honoring Paul O'Neill's induction into monument park?

I didn't unfortunately.  I did catch Jeter's hit to pass Honus Wagner.  I would've thought that Bernie would've gotten a monument before O'Neill but they didn't ask me.  Had some unscheduled in-law visits this week, been a little hectic.
Was that a good thing or a bad one. Morning Joe - PFDT

Visit for unfortunate reasons.  Lifelong friend of theirs passed away.  Kids are happy to have them back already, since they were just here a week ago.  Morning, Mike!
Sorry to hear it.  Have they gone back already or still with you?

« Reply #128 on: August 11, 2014, 12:01:16 PM »

Hey Joe, did you happen to see the ceremony honoring Paul O'Neill's induction into monument park?

I didn't unfortunately.  I did catch Jeter's hit to pass Honus Wagner.  I would've thought that Bernie would've gotten a monument before O'Neill but they didn't ask me.  Had some unscheduled in-law visits this week, been a little hectic.
Was that a good thing or a bad one. Morning Joe - PFDT

Visit for unfortunate reasons.  Lifelong friend of theirs passed away.  Kids are happy to have them back already, since they were just here a week ago.  Morning, Mike!
You did a good thing there Joe. In my limited experience, grand kids are always happy to see their grandparents.

« Reply #129 on: August 11, 2014, 12:01:44 PM »

PM (at this site), Jersey/Travellin Dave.
Nice thing about this site is PM's pop up on my phone/mail and also display at the top of the page.  Got it thanks.
And despite popular opinion, I can't see everyone's PMs.
Such bullshit!
As I've told you before, I'd have to give a shit just to attempt reading your PMs.  For what it's worth, I don't even wanna read your regular posts.  And with that, I'm going to lunch.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #130 on: August 11, 2014, 12:02:04 PM »

Hey Joe, did you happen to see the ceremony honoring Paul O'Neill's induction into monument park?

I didn't unfortunately.  I did catch Jeter's hit to pass Honus Wagner.  I would've thought that Bernie would've gotten a monument before O'Neill but they didn't ask me.  Had some unscheduled in-law visits this week, been a little hectic.
Was that a good thing or a bad one. Morning Joe - PFDT

Visit for unfortunate reasons.  Lifelong friend of theirs passed away.  Kids are happy to have them back already, since they were just here a week ago.  Morning, Mike!
Sorry to hear it.  Have they gone back already or still with you?

They'll be here through next weekend, when the service will be held.  I believe my BIL will also be down next weekend so it'll be a total circus.  Trying hard to keep the focus on the boy since he starts kindergarten Thursday.  We'd built up a special weekend just for him - school supply shopping, lunch at his favorite restaurant, etc., all with his sister staying home with my brother - so he's a little confused with the whirlwind of activity.  O'well, life happens.

« Reply #131 on: August 11, 2014, 12:02:50 PM »

PM (at this site), Jersey/Travellin Dave.
Nice thing about this site is PM's pop up on my phone/mail and also display at the top of the page.  Got it thanks.
And despite popular opinion, I can't see everyone's PMs.
That's weird.  I JUST PM'd Scott, saying popular opinion is that you can see everyone's PMs.
I'd write back but I don't want Tony to see it

« Reply #132 on: August 11, 2014, 12:03:33 PM »

PM (at this site), Jersey/Travellin Dave.
Nice thing about this site is PM's pop up on my phone/mail and also display at the top of the page.  Got it thanks.
And despite popular opinion, I can't see everyone's PMs.
Such bullshit!
Such Biebfish!

« Reply #133 on: August 11, 2014, 12:04:19 PM »

PM (at this site), Jersey/Travellin Dave.
Nice thing about this site is PM's pop up on my phone/mail and also display at the top of the page.  Got it thanks.
And despite popular opinion, I can't see everyone's PMs.
Such bullshit!
As I've told you before, I'd have to give a shit just to attempt reading your PMs.  For what it's worth, I don't even wanna read your regular posts.  And with that, I'm going to lunch.
I hope you choke on your Stromboli
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #134 on: August 11, 2014, 12:08:52 PM »

PM (at this site), Jersey/Travellin Dave.
Nice thing about this site is PM's pop up on my phone/mail and also display at the top of the page.  Got it thanks.
And despite popular opinion, I can't see everyone's PMs.
Such bullshit!

Hey there, Scott.  I'd just PM ya my weekend my beer recap but I'll post it here since they're equally private.

Stone RuinTen - possibly a new favorite IPA
Founders Breakfast Stout - good, but did not live up to expectations I'd set for it.  There are other coffee/chocolate beers I've enjoyed more.  I prefer the Founders Imperial Stout to this one.
Mother Earth SinTax - always a favorite, though the Horny Goat has better PB/Chocolate flavors
Lagunitas Night Time Ale - ordinary dark ale.  Nothing I'd look to repurchase.
Stone IPA - funny how boring the 'standard' stuff can taste once you start dabbling with their smaller production beers.