« Reply #75 on: August 11, 2014, 09:10:28 AM »

Morning men.  Happy jam-monday to you.  Smoke a Casa Fernandez Aganorsa yesterday, quite enjoyed it.
Good morning Mark!

« Reply #76 on: August 11, 2014, 09:15:44 AM »

Morning men.  Happy jam-monday to you.  Smoke a Casa Fernandez Aganorsa yesterday, quite enjoyed it.
Morning Mark, I smoked one of those courtesy of NJDave and thought it was really good also
I picked one up at the B&M after seeing that same Dave enjoying one on FB.

« Reply #77 on: August 11, 2014, 09:18:35 AM »

How bout that golf tourney yesterday...one of the best ones I have ever watched
Amazing final round. Agreed, one of the best finishes ever.
Excellent finish though I thought Fowler and Mick should have made Rory wait, where's the gamesmanship? It's a Major for god's sake don't make it easier on him
Let's face it, if you were Rory with 18" left to putt, you would have called it and waited till the next day.
I was sitting poolside with a cigar and a beer....what is this golf you speak of?
Commie!
Takin' it easy on me for a Monday morning?  ....or saving yourself for Tuesday?
A bit of both I suppose
Just in too good a mood after too good a weekend.  Don't worry, it will pass soon enough.
Not sure about that this week Dave, we leave for OBX on Friday morning
I don't know, if it were me with a vacation looming on Friday, I'd be pretty irritable by Wednesday afternoon.
No, not me. I'll have the Perma-Grin going this week, ya can't hurt me

« Reply #78 on: August 11, 2014, 09:20:16 AM »

How bout that golf tourney yesterday...one of the best ones I have ever watched
Amazing final round. Agreed, one of the best finishes ever.
Excellent finish though I thought Fowler and Mick should have made Rory wait, where's the gamesmanship? It's a Major for god's sake don't make it easier on him
Let's face it, if you were Rory with 18" left to putt, you would have called it and waited till the next day.
I was sitting poolside with a cigar and a beer....what is this golf you speak of?
Commie!
Takin' it easy on me for a Monday morning?  ....or saving yourself for Tuesday?
A bit of both I suppose
Just in too good a mood after too good a weekend.  Don't worry, it will pass soon enough.
Not sure about that this week Dave, we leave for OBX on Friday morning
Good point, you could probably withstand about anything.  I'm sure the bar and cigars are ready for loading.  Stock up on the other varieties for the BILs?

« Reply #79 on: August 11, 2014, 09:25:15 AM »

[...]
The last time they were on the jam one got (20) and the other got (10), guess who's out? Dummy

« Reply #80 on: August 11, 2014, 09:26:02 AM »

[...]
I suppose I should be on the lookout for them today

« Reply #81 on: August 11, 2014, 09:33:24 AM »

Morning men.  Happy jam-monday to you.  Smoke a Casa Fernandez Aganorsa yesterday, quite enjoyed it.
Morning Mark, I smoked one of those courtesy of NJDave and thought it was really good also
+2

« Reply #82 on: August 11, 2014, 09:36:21 AM »

[...]
Just thinking the same thing.  I have an order coming out from the bid on Tuesday.  Let me know if there is anything on there you would want me to get for them.

« Reply #83 on: August 11, 2014, 09:38:30 AM »

10  Xikar HC Series Criollo  Toro
          10/32.50
 9  Sons of Anarchy by Black Crown Robusto
           5/19.99
 8  Romeo y Julieta Reserve Churchill
          10/34.99
 7  Padilla 1932 (New) Torpedo
           5/24.50
 6  Oliva Serie "G" Churchill
          12/39.50  [box]
 5  Latitude Zero Torpedo
          5/22.50
 4  CAO Extreme Toro
          5/21.50
 3  Camacho Corojo Limited Maduro Diploma
          5/22.50
 2  Carlos Torano Exodus '50 Years' Robusto
         10/34.99
 1  La Aurora Puro Vintage 2003
          5/29.50

« Reply #84 on: August 11, 2014, 09:46:58 AM »

[...]
Thanks for the offer. The Cafe con Leches always go so high on the bid, the jam price is crazy-good for a cigar they have no problem selling near full price. I have a box of Tat Havana VI Angeles coming today or tomorrow from Famous bid, I like that particular size in that series

« Reply #85 on: August 11, 2014, 09:50:36 AM »

Dave, if you see it in your travels pick up a Stone RuinTen IPA. Tried it this weekend at Joe's suggestion and it was great, all depends what you look for in an IPA of course but it's a new favorite

« Reply #86 on: August 11, 2014, 09:55:38 AM »

[...]
I put that on my short list (no offense, Joe) but I haven't had time to go looking for it.  Good to know.

« Reply #87 on: August 11, 2014, 09:58:54 AM »

Dave, if you see it in your travels pick up a Stone RuinTen IPA. Tried it this weekend at Joe's suggestion and it was great, all depends what you look for in an IPA of course but it's a new favorite
At first I thought you misstyped Ruination....which I do have "in stock".  I will look for the RuinTen.

« Reply #88 on: August 11, 2014, 10:10:43 AM »

[...]
He won't take offense, he knows he's short. ;)

« Reply #89 on: August 11, 2014, 10:29:59 AM »

[...]
Did your daughter work the "birthday weekend" angle like mine did?