Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15

jswaykos

« Reply #195 on: August 01, 2014, 04:31:26 PM »

SHEESH!  ;)

I'm tired, and thirsty.  Got loads of beer and whiskey to get to this weekend, wishin' I could start now.  Still have the boy's hockey to go to, though...

« Reply #196 on: August 01, 2014, 04:39:30 PM »

SHEESH!  ;)

I'm tired, and thirsty.  Got loads of beer and whiskey to get to this weekend, wishin' I could start now.  Still have the boy's hockey to go to, though...
Fucking Monthly call from 3:30-4:30...unreal.  Can't wait for the weekend to start, will do more tower prep work and get my SC inventory, in square feet, nailed down.

« Reply #197 on: August 01, 2014, 05:17:31 PM »

Anyone know the current ccom ship code? I think I have one on my work computer, but that's not doing me a lot of good at home.

« Reply #198 on: August 01, 2014, 05:22:13 PM »

Anyone know the current ccom ship code? I think I have one on my work computer, but that's not doing me a lot of good at home.
Email Timmah bro!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #199 on: August 01, 2014, 05:23:09 PM »

Anyone know the current ccom ship code? I think I have one on my work computer, but that's not doing me a lot of good at home.

www.Cigar.com/shfr45

« Reply #200 on: August 01, 2014, 05:24:38 PM »

Anyone know the current ccom ship code? I think I have one on my work computer, but that's not doing me a lot of good at home.

www.Cigar.com/shfr45
Thanks, Joe. Much more help than Bright Yellow Stars.

« Reply #201 on: August 01, 2014, 05:25:18 PM »

Oops...is DJ trying to dethrone Tiger?

"Golf.com also says Johnson had had a sexual indiscretion with at least one wife of a PGA Tour player. Lusetich reports that he had such indiscretions with two PGA Tour wives, one of which ended a marriage."

« Reply #202 on: August 01, 2014, 05:25:42 PM »

Anyone know the current ccom ship code? I think I have one on my work computer, but that's not doing me a lot of good at home.

www.Cigar.com/shfr45
Thanks, Joe. Much more help than Bright Yellow Stars.
Timmah gives 10% off too!  >:(

« Reply #203 on: August 01, 2014, 05:26:13 PM »

Oops...is DJ trying to dethrone Tiger?

"Golf.com also says Johnson had had a sexual indiscretion with at least one wife of a PGA Tour player. Lusetich reports that he had such indiscretions with two PGA Tour wives, one of which ended a marriage."
Goldstar!

« Reply #204 on: August 01, 2014, 05:27:12 PM »

Anyone know the current ccom ship code? I think I have one on my work computer, but that's not doing me a lot of good at home.
No.

« Reply #205 on: August 01, 2014, 05:29:49 PM »

Oops...is DJ trying to dethrone Tiger?

"Golf.com also says Johnson had had a sexual indiscretion with at least one wife of a PGA Tour player. Lusetich reports that he had such indiscretions with two PGA Tour wives, one of which ended a marriage."
Goldstar!
Breath!

« Reply #206 on: August 01, 2014, 05:37:06 PM »

Oops...is DJ trying to dethrone Tiger?

"Golf.com also says Johnson had had a sexual indiscretion with at least one wife of a PGA Tour player. Lusetich reports that he had such indiscretions with two PGA Tour wives, one of which ended a marriage."
Goldstar!
Breath!
You'll always be CG87 to me.

« Reply #207 on: August 01, 2014, 05:40:14 PM »

Oops...is DJ trying to dethrone Tiger?

"Golf.com also says Johnson had had a sexual indiscretion with at least one wife of a PGA Tour player. Lusetich reports that he had such indiscretions with two PGA Tour wives, one of which ended a marriage."
Goldstar!
Breath!
You'll always be CG87 to me.
I appreciate that...not that I don't appreciate being a gold/yellow star non-founding member, but...

« Reply #208 on: August 01, 2014, 05:41:44 PM »

In honor of CB: CG87 out, have a good weekend ya'll!

« Reply #209 on: August 01, 2014, 06:14:58 PM »

Oops...is DJ trying to dethrone Tiger?

"Golf.com also says Johnson had had a sexual indiscretion with at least one wife of a PGA Tour player. Lusetich reports that he had such indiscretions with two PGA Tour wives, one of which ended a marriage."
Goldstar!
Breath!
You'll always be CG87 to me.
I appreciate that...not that I don't appreciate being a gold/yellow star non-founding member, but...
We're all glad you've found your member and we appreciate the fact you keep it to yourself.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15