Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: October 10, 2015, 05:04:04 PM »

SHEESH!  Tony must have drowned in the shower.

Had me a nice 45 minute nap now it is BEER TIME!
Probably didn't make it that far, my guess is the toilet
Lumpy fart maybe?

Afternoon Fish
Solid guess.

My wife leaves tomorrow for Jersey City until Thursday, I have the mornings and afternoons with the kids now but working from home Monday and Wednesday so I'll get in some smokes
Chitty week last week but I am off Monday and Friday this week.
It will be a rough few days for me, practices for both kids during the week. Rat race

« Reply #61 on: October 10, 2015, 05:11:55 PM »

Murcielago lit and  a Sam Adams Octoberfest.
Nice...got a brown box today, the EPC Oscuros look really good. Otherwise a 5-Er of 4 Kicks and the box of Tabaks for my bil
My 12 Honest Men could come today but the damn mail does not get here till 5 or later on Saturdays.
Awesome purchase though, it would be killing me waiting for them. That's probably my next purchase
Difficult wait is letting them rest in the humi at least a couple of weeks.

« Reply #62 on: October 10, 2015, 05:12:28 PM »

SHEESH!  Tony must have drowned in the shower.

Had me a nice 45 minute nap now it is BEER TIME!
Probably didn't make it that far, my guess is the toilet
Lumpy fart maybe?

Afternoon Fish
Solid guess.

My wife leaves tomorrow for Jersey City until Thursday, I have the mornings and afternoons with the kids now but working from home Monday and Wednesday so I'll get in some smokes
Chitty week last week but I am off Monday and Friday this week.
It will be a rough few days for me, practices for both kids during the week. Rat race
All that Mom stuff is no cake walk for sure.

« Reply #63 on: October 10, 2015, 05:52:54 PM »

SHEESH!  Tony must have drowned in the shower.

Had me a nice 45 minute nap now it is BEER TIME!
Probably didn't make it that far, my guess is the toilet
Lumpy fart maybe?

Afternoon Fish
Solid guess.

My wife leaves tomorrow for Jersey City until Thursday, I have the mornings and afternoons with the kids now but working from home Monday and Wednesday so I'll get in some smokes
Chitty week last week but I am off Monday and Friday this week.
It will be a rough few days for me, practices for both kids during the week. Rat race
All that Mom stuff is no cake walk for sure.
Its usually pretty 50/50, she has the mornings and I have the afternoons and we split up on the sports but it's only 4 days and my work is very accommodating

« Reply #64 on: October 10, 2015, 06:15:17 PM »

SHEESH!  Tony must have drowned in the shower.

Had me a nice 45 minute nap now it is BEER TIME!
Probably didn't make it that far, my guess is the toilet
Ironically, I read this now from the toilet.  But heading out to watch my girls cheer for their respective junior football teams for the next few hours.

« Reply #65 on: October 10, 2015, 06:19:12 PM »

SHEESH!  Tony must have drowned in the shower.

Had me a nice 45 minute nap now it is BEER TIME!
Probably didn't make it that far, my guess is the toilet
Ironically, I read this now from the toilet.  But heading out to watch my girls cheer for their respective junior football teams for the next few hours.
Enjoy the game Lumpy

« Reply #66 on: October 10, 2015, 09:14:40 PM »

Zack Greinke blows
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]