Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 21

Time to get ready to go, will check back in later this afternoon.
Good deal Dave, be done in no time.

Good luck today Tex! It'll be over before you know it...not "over", you know what I mean, you'll be fine I'm almost sure of it.
Always count on you for the bedside manner Fishy.
Right? Can't help myself, I think you know that

Time to get ready to go, will check back in later this afternoon.
Good deal Dave, be done in no time.
That's what I said...basically

Good luck today Tex! It'll be over before you know it...not "over", you know what I mean, you'll be fine I'm almost sure of it.
Do I have to wait until Tex gets back from surgery to laugh at this?  Good luck to him and good morning to the rest of yuz.

Good luck today Tex! It'll be over before you know it...not "over", you know what I mean, you'll be fine I'm almost sure of it.
Do I have to wait until Tex gets back from surgery to laugh at this?  Good luck to him and good morning to the rest of yuz.
No - just laugh, thank Obama and move on. Morning, Tony.

Good luck today Tex! It'll be over before you know it...not "over", you know what I mean, you'll be fine I'm almost sure of it.
Do I have to wait until Tex gets back from surgery to laugh at this?  Good luck to him and good morning to the rest of yuz.
No - just laugh, thank Obama and move on. Morning, Tony.
Done, done and done.  How goes it, LTG?    Anyone shadowing you today?

Good luck today Tex! It'll be over before you know it...not "over", you know what I mean, you'll be fine I'm almost sure of it.
Do I have to wait until Tex gets back from surgery to laugh at this?  Good luck to him and good morning to the rest of yuz.
No - just laugh, thank Obama and move on. Morning, Tony.
Hey Dave, ever get a reply from MMAO? I haven't yet

Happy Friday biebs, DecafChip, StitchesDave, BackInNJDave, TeacherDave, Mr. Mayor.

Good luck today Tex! It'll be over before you know it...not "over", you know what I mean, you'll be fine I'm almost sure of it.
Do I have to wait until Tex gets back from surgery to laugh at this?  Good luck to him and good morning to the rest of yuz.
No - just laugh, thank Obama and move on. Morning, Tony.
Hey Dave, ever get a reply from MMAO? I haven't yet
I checked this morning cause I thought it was weird that I hadn't gotten any e-mails. All declined. Guess they don't send e-mails out anymore?

Good luck today Tex! It'll be over before you know it...not "over", you know what I mean, you'll be fine I'm almost sure of it.
Do I have to wait until Tex gets back from surgery to laugh at this?  Good luck to him and good morning to the rest of yuz.
No - just laugh, thank Obama and move on. Morning, Tony.
Done, done and done.  How goes it, LTG?    Anyone shadowing you today?
No, thank god. The guy was nice enough, just hate having someone right on top of you while you're working, you know? But it's Friday, and I'm off to PA Sunday, so I won't be back here until Wednesday. So that doesn't suck. Less than 7 hours to go...

Time to get ready to go, will check back in later this afternoon.
Good deal Dave, be done in no time.
That's what I said...basically
Indeed!

Good luck today Tex! It'll be over before you know it...not "over", you know what I mean, you'll be fine I'm almost sure of it.
Do I have to wait until Tex gets back from surgery to laugh at this?  Good luck to him and good morning to the rest of yuz.
No - just laugh, thank Obama and move on. Morning, Tony.
Hey Dave, ever get a reply from MMAO? I haven't yet
I checked this morning cause I thought it was weird that I hadn't gotten any e-mails. All declined. Guess they don't send e-mails out anymore?
How do you check the status?

Good luck today Tex! It'll be over before you know it...not "over", you know what I mean, you'll be fine I'm almost sure of it.
Do I have to wait until Tex gets back from surgery to laugh at this?  Good luck to him and good morning to the rest of yuz.
No - just laugh, thank Obama and move on. Morning, Tony.
Hey Dave, ever get a reply from MMAO? I haven't yet
I checked this morning cause I thought it was weird that I hadn't gotten any e-mails. All declined. Guess they don't send e-mails out anymore?
How do you check the status?
Disregard, I found it...what a stupid system, takes forever and is very off-putting

Morning Chip, CIDave, CutandPasteDave, Fishy, Mr. Mayor, UnTexasBean

Good luck today Tex! It'll be over before you know it...not "over", you know what I mean, you'll be fine I'm almost sure of it.
Do I have to wait until Tex gets back from surgery to laugh at this?  Good luck to him and good morning to the rest of yuz.
No - just laugh, thank Obama and move on. Morning, Tony.
Hey Dave, ever get a reply from MMAO? I haven't yet
I checked this morning cause I thought it was weird that I hadn't gotten any e-mails. All declined. Guess they don't send e-mails out anymore?
How do you check the status?
Disregard, I found it...what a stupid system, takes forever and is very off-putting
You just don't take rejection well.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 21