Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/23/2015
« Reply #225 on: July 23, 2015, 04:46:16 PM »

so, what to smoke on the ride home.  may have to try one of these la Historias.  get a little history & culture going.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/23/2015
« Reply #226 on: July 23, 2015, 04:47:37 PM »

pretty label, nice blue ribbon.  sure, i'll give it a go!  have a good night all!

« Reply #227 on: July 23, 2015, 04:52:08 PM »

pretty label, nice blue ribbon.  sure, i'll give it a go!  have a good night all!
Enjoy.  That's a nice stick.

« Reply #228 on: July 23, 2015, 05:08:50 PM »

pretty label, nice blue ribbon.  sure, i'll give it a go!  have a good night all!
TWSS.

« Reply #229 on: July 23, 2015, 05:09:46 PM »

pretty label, nice blue ribbon.  sure, i'll give it a go!  have a good night all!
TWSS.
Not too shabby, Raz.

« Reply #230 on: July 23, 2015, 05:11:35 PM »

pretty label, nice blue ribbon.  sure, i'll give it a go!  have a good night all!
Enjoy.  That's a nice stick.
TWSS

« Reply #231 on: July 23, 2015, 05:13:37 PM »

so, what to smoke on the ride home.  may have to try one of these la Historias.  get a little history & culture going.
Indeed. Museums are for pussies.

« Reply #232 on: July 23, 2015, 05:14:23 PM »

pretty label, nice blue ribbon.  sure, i'll give it a go!  have a good night all!
TWSS.
What about the nice stick part?

« Reply #233 on: July 23, 2015, 05:15:11 PM »

Meeting first, then dentist for me too.  Later Gentlemen.
Later Dave.  good luck at the dentist also.  you guys are going to the dentist at the wrong time.  should be going at 2:30.
The Dave's have synced their cycles, dentist-wise.
you know, i think that sync'd cycle thing is a myth, I had 2 daughters and a wife living under 1 roof for a few years, and it wasn't 1 week out of the month more miserable than the others, it was 1 week out of the month that was tolerable.  seemed like there was no coordination as we've been told.  Pissed me off when I realized that...
No, it was in fact synced.  But then you need to consider PMS, mensies, and post crabbiness.  That leaves one tolerable week.  You just didn't realize that you lucked out.
ahhh!  so basically I am lucky to have had 1 week where it was mildly tolerable instead of intolerable 4 weeks a month.  I can see that now, but then, it was ugly.  matter of fact, a happy byproduct would probably be my taking up cigars just to have an excuse to get out of the house.  Glass 1/2 full?  silver lining? serendipity? you be the judge.  I'm too tired after this.
Take my advice... Light another cigar and don't try to figure 'em out.
+
To infinity and beyond!  Or is that ad infinitum but that would be talkin' foreign.
We don't take real kindly to that round these parts.

« Reply #234 on: July 23, 2015, 05:17:02 PM »

pretty label, nice blue ribbon.  sure, i'll give it a go!  have a good night all!
Enjoy.  That's a nice stick.
TWSS
You are truly the best at this.   ;D

« Reply #235 on: July 23, 2015, 05:17:51 PM »

JR Daily Dutch Auction - Omar Ortez Maduro Short Torpedo minimum bid $109.62 with $5 shipping.  Good cigar at a great price.  More of an OOO man myself and have some in the humi as I post.
I've split those with Wenglish on occasion.  Agreed, good smoke.
Less than two bucks a smoke delivered.  Sixty of 'em a box.  Split some with Will myself.  Did a three way split once upon a time.
Three way?  Who do you think you are, Dean?

« Reply #236 on: July 23, 2015, 05:19:39 PM »

so, what to smoke on the ride home.  may have to try one of these la Historias.  get a little history & culture going.
Indeed. Museums are for pussies.
Maybe I should be going to more museums then.... ;D

« Reply #237 on: July 23, 2015, 05:20:56 PM »

JR Daily Dutch Auction - Omar Ortez Maduro Short Torpedo minimum bid $109.62 with $5 shipping.  Good cigar at a great price.  More of an OOO man myself and have some in the humi as I post.
I've split those with Wenglish on occasion.  Agreed, good smoke.
I think that's one of the cigars in the mystery pack.  it's and Omar with a dark band on the foot and a smallish torpedo.  may have gotten a good one out of the bunch?
Yes but it's a $2 to $3 cigar... Not $4.  Sorry to shit on your point.
$109.62/60 seegars=$1.83.  Simple Fishmatic.

« Reply #238 on: July 23, 2015, 05:24:00 PM »

so, what to smoke on the ride home.  may have to try one of these la Historias.  get a little history & culture going.
Indeed. Museums are for pussies.
Maybe I should be going to more museums then.... ;D
Ha!  Subtle, but nicely done.  But from what I've seen the 'tang comes to you.

« Reply #239 on: July 23, 2015, 05:27:05 PM »

[...]
Yeah, posting here in any but the lingua franca gets Tex all loco, then he starts in with his spiel about how this is America, and we should speak the language of the Angles as we're supposed to. I know it's a little confusing because he usually accompanies all this with some choice Saxon words, but hey, que sera sera, y'know? So take my advice and don't be a schlemiel. In this locale, ignore the fact that "America" is eye-talian and speak like an East Anglian as God intended.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19