CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 19

Author Topic: 7/23/2015  (Read 33537 times)

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/23/2015
« Reply #195 on: July 23, 2015, 02:57:51 PM »

Heading out myself, have to pick up the kids and nutless dog. Baseball playoff game tonight, the end of the season is near
later, be careful driving!

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #196 on: July 23, 2015, 02:58:54 PM »

Meeting first, then dentist for me too.  Later Gentlemen.
Later Dave.  good luck at the dentist also.  you guys are going to the dentist at the wrong time.  should be going at 2:30.

Threebean

« Reply #197 on: July 23, 2015, 03:03:21 PM »

Later Dave.  good luck at the dentist also.  you guys are going to the dentist at the wrong time.  should be going at 2:30.
The Dave's have synced their cycles, dentist-wise.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #198 on: July 23, 2015, 03:08:04 PM »

Pretty sure their periods are synced too.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #199 on: July 23, 2015, 03:09:53 PM »

you know, i think that sync'd cycle thing is a myth, I had 2 daughters and a wife living under 1 roof for a few years, and it wasn't 1 week out of the month more miserable than the others, it was 1 week out of the month that was tolerable.  seemed like there was no coordination as we've been told.  Pissed me off when I realized that...

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #200 on: July 23, 2015, 03:13:04 PM »

you know, i think that sync'd cycle thing is a myth, I had 2 daughters and a wife living under 1 roof for a few years, and it wasn't 1 week out of the month more miserable than the others, it was 1 week out of the month that was tolerable.  seemed like there was no coordination as we've been told.  Pissed me off when I realized that...
I don't think it happens at home, among related women. I think it only happens in a work environment.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #201 on: July 23, 2015, 03:17:38 PM »

Nah, actually it's just an unsubstantiated idea, apparently.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menstrual_synchrony

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #202 on: July 23, 2015, 03:24:48 PM »

...and proctology-wise.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #203 on: July 23, 2015, 03:28:09 PM »

I like the phrase "erroneous theory"  a nice way to say "bullshit"

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #204 on: July 23, 2015, 03:28:53 PM »

also, I agree with this..I lived it and a myth it is!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #205 on: July 23, 2015, 03:29:56 PM »

No, it was in fact synced.  But then you need to consider PMS, mensies, and post crabbiness.  That leaves one tolerable week.  You just didn't realize that you lucked out.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #206 on: July 23, 2015, 03:36:01 PM »

No, it was in fact synced.  But then you need to consider PMS, mensies, and post crabbiness.  That leaves one tolerable week.  You just didn't realize that you lucked out.
ahhh!  so basically I am lucky to have had 1 week where it was mildly tolerable instead of intolerable 4 weeks a month.  I can see that now, but then, it was ugly.  matter of fact, a happy byproduct would probably be my taking up cigars just to have an excuse to get out of the house.  Glass 1/2 full?  silver lining? serendipity? you be the judge.  I'm too tired after this.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #207 on: July 23, 2015, 03:39:27 PM »

ahhh!  so basically I am lucky to have had 1 week where it was mildly tolerable instead of intolerable 4 weeks a month.  I can see that now, but then, it was ugly.  matter of fact, a happy byproduct would probably be my taking up cigars just to have an excuse to get out of the house.  Glass 1/2 full?  silver lining? serendipity? you be the judge.  I'm too tired after this.
Take my advice... Light another cigar and don't try to figure 'em out.

Threebean

« Reply #208 on: July 23, 2015, 03:43:57 PM »

Take my advice... Light another cigar and don't try to figure 'em out.
+

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #209 on: July 23, 2015, 03:50:30 PM »

Waxing philosophical in your old age Sam.  It's simple really.  Life sucks then you die.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 19