« Reply #105 on: July 23, 2015, 09:11:12 AM »

Morning men.

Tony showed me now to turn off the f'n sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk meessage

« Reply #106 on: July 23, 2015, 09:12:08 AM »

Gurkha Blowjob Blowout for the week, have at it Flip.

Not sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
Oops, that was last week, caught it mid changeover....shows how much I was paying attention.

« Reply #107 on: July 23, 2015, 09:12:54 AM »

Dean must be back at the playground this morning.

« Reply #108 on: July 23, 2015, 09:13:42 AM »

So I called Firestone about fixing the door, and the guy that originally helped me with that answered. I explained what was happening, and he remembered fixing it before, saying I was the one that needed the new timing belt but he couldn't do it right away for me. That happened in February, and him fixing the door was at least a year ago. Guy has a mind like a steel trap. But at least he says he can fix it up, and show me what he's doing this time, in case it happens again. My day just perked up a bit.
That will be a big help since you know it will happen again and again.
Not if the wife will remember that it doesn't work properly, and not try to open it again. It had been fine this whole time because it was closed and locked, so no issues. Her opening it set this ball in motion again. But I'm sure after this, she won't forget again. Lol
Put a piece of duct tape  on the door handle.

« Reply #109 on: July 23, 2015, 09:13:44 AM »

Morning men.

Tony showed me now to turn off the f'n sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk meessage
Morning Former XT907 Tapatalker Bean

« Reply #110 on: July 23, 2015, 09:14:01 AM »

So I called Firestone about fixing the door, and the guy that originally helped me with that answered. I explained what was happening, and he remembered fixing it before, saying I was the one that needed the new timing belt but he couldn't do it right away for me. That happened in February, and him fixing the door was at least a year ago. Guy has a mind like a steel trap. But at least he says he can fix it up, and show me what he's doing this time, in case it happens again. My day just perked up a bit.
That will be a big help since you know it will happen again and again.
Once again, no wife and kids and it will not happen again!
LTG just insists on a glass half-empty mentality this morning.

« Reply #111 on: July 23, 2015, 09:14:19 AM »

[...]
Wrap the warden in duct tape.

« Reply #112 on: July 23, 2015, 09:14:53 AM »

Dean must be back at the playground this morning.
Getting later and later.  Used to be on his second pot of coffee and third cigar by now.

« Reply #113 on: July 23, 2015, 09:15:40 AM »

So I called Firestone about fixing the door, and the guy that originally helped me with that answered. I explained what was happening, and he remembered fixing it before, saying I was the one that needed the new timing belt but he couldn't do it right away for me. That happened in February, and him fixing the door was at least a year ago. Guy has a mind like a steel trap. But at least he says he can fix it up, and show me what he's doing this time, in case it happens again. My day just perked up a bit.
That will be a big help since you know it will happen again and again.
Once again, no wife and kids and it will not happen again!
LTG just insists on a glass half-empty mentality this morning.
And we're just not about that kind of negativity around here.

« Reply #114 on: July 23, 2015, 09:17:24 AM »

Get with the program LTG, maybe a Dew IV is in order.

« Reply #115 on: July 23, 2015, 09:17:43 AM »

Dean must be back at the playground this morning.
Getting later and later.  Used to be on his second pot of coffee and third cigar by now.
I still miss the damn nutbus stories.

« Reply #116 on: July 23, 2015, 09:20:05 AM »

Get with the program LTG, maybe a Dew IV is in order.
The ease of getting it fixed today has brightened my spirits.

« Reply #117 on: July 23, 2015, 09:20:46 AM »

[...]
Careful, this is close to turning into a BD story.

« Reply #118 on: July 23, 2015, 09:21:48 AM »

[...]
Must avoid that

« Reply #119 on: July 23, 2015, 09:23:25 AM »

[...]
At all costs.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk