« Reply #90 on: July 23, 2015, 08:55:17 AM »

Other day I stop at a Pep boys and ask about a full synthetic oil change.  Guy quotes me $90.00.  Sitting right in front of him is a sign with the managers special $69.00 with tire rotation and other stuff.  I ask why can't I have that price?
Duh!  Going to Auto Zone this morning $39.99 with a free Mobil 1 baseball hat.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

« Reply #91 on: July 23, 2015, 09:00:26 AM »

Good old MOWPA's....not too long ago they couldn't be kept in stock.  Now AJ doesn't have to worry about his personal stick every running out...We're not too fickle.
That's cause Jwacky switched his love to Papas Fritas.   Good morning boys.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
Whoever jwacky is.
Joe the whisky guy, from San Diego.  Used to work about three hours a day.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
Doesn't ring a bell. Now, that XT907 guy, him I remember.
I thought that XT907 Guy was from up north of Austin, TX somewhere.

« Reply #92 on: July 23, 2015, 09:00:41 AM »

So I called Firestone about fixing the door, and the guy that originally helped me with that answered. I explained what was happening, and he remembered fixing it before, saying I was the one that needed the new timing belt but he couldn't do it right away for me. That happened in February, and him fixing the door was at least a year ago. Guy has a mind like a steel trap. But at least he says he can fix it up, and show me what he's doing this time, in case it happens again. My day just perked up a bit.

« Reply #93 on: July 23, 2015, 09:01:47 AM »

Good morning, fellas.  Happy jamming.
Morning Mayor T, trains running today?
According to the TV this morning yes.  However I will have no empirical evidence, since I have another doctor's appointment this afternoon, so I have another sick day today.  Got to see an endocrinologist.  Sugar way out of control.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/23/2015
« Reply #94 on: July 23, 2015, 09:02:16 AM »

11 Montecristo Media Noche Edmundo
          5/27.50
10 Xikar HC Series Habano
         10/29.99
 9 San Cristobal Elegancia Robusto (5.0"x50)
          5/28.50
 8 Man O' War Puro Authentico Maduro Corona
         10/34.99
 7 Diesel Rage (Toro) (6.0"x54)
          5/27.50
 6 Romeo y Julieta Reserve Churchill (7.0"x54)
         10/34.99
 5 Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro (6.0"x52)
          5/27.50
 4 5 Vegas Series 'A' Apocalypse (6.0"x58)
         10/27.50
 3 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne
          5/24.50
 2 La Gloria Cubana Edicion Festival
         10/39.99
 1 Padron #3000 Maduro
          4/24.00

« Reply #95 on: July 23, 2015, 09:02:39 AM »

Good old MOWPA's....not too long ago they couldn't be kept in stock.  Now AJ doesn't have to worry about his personal stick every running out...We're not too fickle.
That's cause Jwacky switched his love to Papas Fritas.   Good morning boys.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
Whoever jwacky is.
Joe the whisky guy, from San Diego.  Used to work about three hours a day.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
One of the very few people that can say they moved to a government job and actually have to work more!
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/23/2015
« Reply #96 on: July 23, 2015, 09:03:24 AM »

So I called Firestone about fixing the door, and the guy that originally helped me with that answered. I explained what was happening, and he remembered fixing it before, saying I was the one that needed the new timing belt but he couldn't do it right away for me. That happened in February, and him fixing the door was at least a year ago. Guy has a mind like a steel trap. But at least he says he can fix it up, and show me what he's doing this time, in case it happens again. My day just perked up a bit.
That will be a big help since you know it will happen again and again.

« Reply #97 on: July 23, 2015, 09:03:31 AM »

Good old MOWPA's....not too long ago they couldn't be kept in stock.  Now AJ doesn't have to worry about his personal stick every running out...We're not too fickle.
That's cause Jwacky switched his love to Papas Fritas.   Good morning boys.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
Whoever jwacky is.
Joe the whisky guy, from San Diego.  Used to work about three hours a day.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
Doesn't ring a bell. Now, that XT907 guy, him I remember.
I thought that XT907 Guy was from up north of Austin, TX somewhere.
They're multiplying!

Not sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/23/2015
« Reply #98 on: July 23, 2015, 09:06:14 AM »

Good morning all!

« Reply #99 on: July 23, 2015, 09:07:58 AM »

Gurkha Blowjob Blowout for the week, have at it Flip.

Not sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

« Reply #100 on: July 23, 2015, 09:08:34 AM »

Good old MOWPA's....not too long ago they couldn't be kept in stock.  Now AJ doesn't have to worry about his personal stick every running out...We're not too fickle.
That's cause Jwacky switched his love to Papas Fritas.   Good morning boys.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
Whoever jwacky is.
Joe the whisky guy, from San Diego.  Used to work about three hours a day.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
One of the very few people that can say they moved to a government job and actually have to work more!
More is not much when the base line is zero.

« Reply #101 on: July 23, 2015, 09:08:46 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor and Sam.

« Reply #102 on: July 23, 2015, 09:09:25 AM »

So I called Firestone about fixing the door, and the guy that originally helped me with that answered. I explained what was happening, and he remembered fixing it before, saying I was the one that needed the new timing belt but he couldn't do it right away for me. That happened in February, and him fixing the door was at least a year ago. Guy has a mind like a steel trap. But at least he says he can fix it up, and show me what he's doing this time, in case it happens again. My day just perked up a bit.
That will be a big help since you know it will happen again and again.
Not if the wife will remember that it doesn't work properly, and not try to open it again. It had been fine this whole time because it was closed and locked, so no issues. Her opening it set this ball in motion again. But I'm sure after this, she won't forget again. Lol

« Reply #103 on: July 23, 2015, 09:09:30 AM »

So I called Firestone about fixing the door, and the guy that originally helped me with that answered. I explained what was happening, and he remembered fixing it before, saying I was the one that needed the new timing belt but he couldn't do it right away for me. That happened in February, and him fixing the door was at least a year ago. Guy has a mind like a steel trap. But at least he says he can fix it up, and show me what he's doing this time, in case it happens again. My day just perked up a bit.
That will be a big help since you know it will happen again and again.
Once again, no wife and kids and it will not happen again!

« Reply #104 on: July 23, 2015, 09:10:27 AM »