« Reply #75 on: July 23, 2015, 08:17:38 AM »

San Cristobal's moved along quite rapidly.

« Reply #76 on: July 23, 2015, 08:18:58 AM »

Morning Travellin Dave.  I already greeted Fish following his early morning drop one and leave but good morning again Fish
Good morning Dave
That early morning post was prompted by a need to respond to the longest post I've ever seen from LTG
He is rather descriptive when it comes to automobile failures, besides it is lonely that time of the morning.

« Reply #77 on: July 23, 2015, 08:20:12 AM »

Morning Travellin Dave.  I already greeted Fish following his early morning drop one and leave but good morning again Fish
Good morning Dave
That early morning post was prompted by a need to respond to the longest post I've ever seen from LTG
He is rather descriptive when it comes to automobile failures, besides it is lonely that time of the morning.
That goddamn car has given me quite the vocabulary when it comes to failures, that's for sure.

« Reply #78 on: July 23, 2015, 08:20:29 AM »

In 1985, Commodore International Ltd. unveiled its Amiga 1000 personal computer during a press event at New York's Lincoln Center. Bandleader Kay Kyser, 80, known for his "Kollege of Musical Knowledge," died in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
I actually still have an Amiga 1000 in a box.  It's been in my garage so long that I'm sure it's just an elaborate home for mice now, but I have one darn it!

« Reply #79 on: July 23, 2015, 08:20:51 AM »

Good morning, fellas.  Happy jamming.

« Reply #80 on: July 23, 2015, 08:26:19 AM »

Good morning, fellas.  Happy jamming.
Morning Mayor T, trains running today?

« Reply #81 on: July 23, 2015, 08:28:04 AM »

Morning Travellin Dave.  I already greeted Fish following his early morning drop one and leave but good morning again Fish
Good morning Dave
That early morning post was prompted by a need to respond to the longest post I've ever seen from LTG
He is rather descriptive when it comes to automobile failures, besides it is lonely that time of the morning.
That goddamn car has given me quite the vocabulary when it comes to failures, that's for sure.
They can certainly do that to you but I will tell you this don't ever put in a goddamn f'n swimming pool.

« Reply #82 on: July 23, 2015, 08:32:27 AM »

Morning Travellin Dave.  I already greeted Fish following his early morning drop one and leave but good morning again Fish
Good morning Dave
That early morning post was prompted by a need to respond to the longest post I've ever seen from LTG
He is rather descriptive when it comes to automobile failures, besides it is lonely that time of the morning.
That goddamn car has given me quite the vocabulary when it comes to failures, that's for sure.
They can certainly do that to you but I will tell you this don't ever put in a goddamn f'n swimming pool.
Lol, definitely not.

« Reply #83 on: July 23, 2015, 08:41:47 AM »

Good morning, fellas.  Happy jamming.
Morning Tony

« Reply #84 on: July 23, 2015, 08:42:39 AM »

Good old MOWPA's....not too long ago they couldn't be kept in stock.  Now AJ doesn't have to worry about his personal stick every running out...We're not too fickle.
That's cause Jwacky switched his love to Papas Fritas.   Good morning boys.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

« Reply #85 on: July 23, 2015, 08:44:31 AM »

Good old MOWPA's....not too long ago they couldn't be kept in stock.  Now AJ doesn't have to worry about his personal stick every running out...We're not too fickle.
That's cause Jwacky switched his love to Papas Fritas.   Good morning boys.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
Whoever jwacky is.

« Reply #86 on: July 23, 2015, 08:44:49 AM »

Morning Flip

« Reply #87 on: July 23, 2015, 08:45:43 AM »

In 1985, Commodore International Ltd. unveiled its Amiga 1000 personal computer during a press event at New York's Lincoln Center. Bandleader Kay Kyser, 80, known for his "Kollege of Musical Knowledge," died in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
I actually still have an Amiga 1000 in a box.  It's been in my garage so long that I'm sure it's just an elaborate home for mice now, but I have one darn it!
You could donate it to a computer museum and get a nice tax write off.
It's an antique after all.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

« Reply #88 on: July 23, 2015, 08:47:58 AM »

Good old MOWPA's....not too long ago they couldn't be kept in stock.  Now AJ doesn't have to worry about his personal stick every running out...We're not too fickle.
That's cause Jwacky switched his love to Papas Fritas.   Good morning boys.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
Whoever jwacky is.
Joe the whisky guy, from San Diego.  Used to work about three hours a day.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

« Reply #89 on: July 23, 2015, 08:50:31 AM »

Good old MOWPA's....not too long ago they couldn't be kept in stock.  Now AJ doesn't have to worry about his personal stick every running out...We're not too fickle.
That's cause Jwacky switched his love to Papas Fritas.   Good morning boys.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
Whoever jwacky is.
Joe the whisky guy, from San Diego.  Used to work about three hours a day.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
Doesn't ring a bell. Now, that XT907 guy, him I remember.