Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18

« Reply #240 on: May 19, 2015, 06:35:53 PM »

Evening men.  Back in PA for one night then over the NJ.
Evening former Txan!  Man it is really humid down here today.
Holy crap, just checked Round Rock. 91 deg/76 deg dewpoint.  Heat index 103. Forecast high here tomorrow is 71 deg/mid-40's dewpoint, which is damn near perfect.  And me without any cigars.  D'oh!
Surely there is a cigar store somewhere.  Should have told me this afternoon could have overnight end you a few

« Reply #241 on: May 19, 2015, 06:36:37 PM »

Saw over at Atlantic that there is a new Room 101 "Series Black Scale".  Doesn't say exclusive to Atlantic but I haven't found any discussion on it anywhere else.  Currently only in a 6 x 60 gordo....think I'll wait for intro of some additional vitolas.
Déjà Vu
Yea well, some people around this time, and I know Fishy likes Room 101 so he may have some interest.
I know.  I was only busting your balls because it's Tuesday.

« Reply #242 on: May 19, 2015, 06:37:06 PM »

Evening men.  Back in PA for one night then over the NJ.
Evening former Txan!  Man it is really humid down here today.
Holy crap, just checked Round Rock. 91 deg/76 deg dewpoint.  Heat index 103. Forecast high here tomorrow is 71 deg/mid-40's dewpoint, which is damn near perfect.  And me without any cigars.  D'oh!
Surely there is a cigar store somewhere.
I imagine, and don't call me shirley.

« Reply #243 on: May 19, 2015, 06:38:09 PM »

Saw over at Atlantic that there is a new Room 101 "Series Black Scale".  Doesn't say exclusive to Atlantic but I haven't found any discussion on it anywhere else.  Currently only in a 6 x 60 gordo....think I'll wait for intro of some additional vitolas.
Déjà Vu
Yea well, some people around this time, and I know Fishy likes Room 101 so he may have some interest.
I know.  I was only busting your balls because it's Tuesday.
Stop the ball busting and take Bean some cigars down to PA

« Reply #244 on: May 19, 2015, 06:39:59 PM »

Evening men.  Back in PA for one night then over the NJ.
Evening former Txan!  Man it is really humid down here today.
Holy crap, just checked Round Rock. 91 deg/76 deg dewpoint.  Heat index 103. Forecast high here tomorrow is 71 deg/mid-40's dewpoint, which is damn near perfect.  And me without any cigars.  D'oh!
Surely there is a cigar store somewhere.  Should have told me this afternoon could have overnight end you a few
In PA? Nah.

« Reply #245 on: May 19, 2015, 06:41:07 PM »

Evening men.  Back in PA for one night then over the NJ.
Evening former Txan!  Man it is really humid down here today.
Holy crap, just checked Round Rock. 91 deg/76 deg dewpoint.  Heat index 103. Forecast high here tomorrow is 71 deg/mid-40's dewpoint, which is damn near perfect.  And me without any cigars.  D'oh!
Surely there is a cigar store somewhere.
I imagine, and don't call me shirley.
Where are those links NJDave provided yesterday?  Surely you'll find something close by.

« Reply #246 on: May 19, 2015, 06:41:08 PM »

Time for me to get some dinner going

« Reply #247 on: May 19, 2015, 06:41:48 PM »

Time for me to get some dinner going
Time for me to get going too.  I've got two birthdays to celebrate at home.

« Reply #248 on: May 19, 2015, 06:42:10 PM »

Evening men.  Back in PA for one night then over the NJ.
Evening former Txan!  Man it is really humid down here today.
Holy crap, just checked Round Rock. 91 deg/76 deg dewpoint.  Heat index 103. Forecast high here tomorrow is 71 deg/mid-40's dewpoint, which is damn near perfect.  And me without any cigars.  D'oh!
Surely there is a cigar store somewhere.
I imagine, and don't call me shirley.
Where are those links NJDave provided yesterday?  Surely you'll find something close by.
Where is CA Dave he would know without looking

« Reply #249 on: May 19, 2015, 06:42:15 PM »

Saw over at Atlantic that there is a new Room 101 "Series Black Scale".  Doesn't say exclusive to Atlantic but I haven't found any discussion on it anywhere else.  Currently only in a 6 x 60 gordo....think I'll wait for intro of some additional vitolas.
Déjà Vu
Yea well, some people around this time, and I know Fishy likes Room 101 so he may have some interest.
I know.  I was only busting your balls because it's Tuesday.
GFY! Tuesday?

« Reply #250 on: May 19, 2015, 06:42:56 PM »

Time for me to get some dinner going
Time for me to get going too.  I've got two birthdays to celebrate at home.
And you need to get my sweatshirt in the mail :)

« Reply #251 on: May 19, 2015, 06:43:46 PM »

Evening men.  Back in PA for one night then over the NJ.
Evening former Txan!  Man it is really humid down here today.
Holy crap, just checked Round Rock. 91 deg/76 deg dewpoint.  Heat index 103. Forecast high here tomorrow is 71 deg/mid-40's dewpoint, which is damn near perfect.  And me without any cigars.  D'oh!
Surely there is a cigar store somewhere.
I imagine, and don't call me shirley.
Where are those links NJDave provided yesterday?  Surely you'll find something close by.
Yep, NJDave always taking care of the BOTL.  If it looks like I'll time tomorrow evening I'll hunt down a stick.

« Reply #252 on: May 19, 2015, 06:47:47 PM »

Saw over at Atlantic that there is a new Room 101 "Series Black Scale".  Doesn't say exclusive to Atlantic but I haven't found any discussion on it anywhere else.  Currently only in a 6 x 60 gordo....think I'll wait for intro of some additional vitolas.
Déjà Vu
Yea well, some people around this time, and I know Fishy likes Room 101 so he may have some interest.
Saw those Dave, can't do a 60RG. Definitely interested if others come out but they did the same with the Famous exclusive, all 60s

« Reply #253 on: May 19, 2015, 07:25:38 PM »

Evening men.  Back in PA for one night then over the NJ.
If you can, cross Rt. 1 to downtown Princeton.  One main road; Nassau St. with University on one side and town on the other.  Lots of decent restaurants, a Brewpub "Triumph" which is nice for food and beers, and a little B&M with a small lounge called Little Taste of Cuba.

« Reply #254 on: May 19, 2015, 07:26:40 PM »

Saw over at Atlantic that there is a new Room 101 "Series Black Scale".  Doesn't say exclusive to Atlantic but I haven't found any discussion on it anywhere else.  Currently only in a 6 x 60 gordo....think I'll wait for intro of some additional vitolas.
Déjà Vu
Yea well, some people around this time, and I know Fishy likes Room 101 so he may have some interest.
Saw those Dave, can't do a 60RG. Definitely interested if others come out but they did the same with the Famous exclusive, all 60s
Agreed, you know I'll keep you posted.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18