« Reply #180 on: May 19, 2015, 02:27:17 PM »

Hazzuh!
Hachoo Golf have a good evening.

« Reply #181 on: May 19, 2015, 02:27:43 PM »

Just lit a San Lotano Habano Lancero courtesy of our Mayor, working from home today
I can go for one of those right about now.
Big SL fan and smoked a bunch and got a bunch but never saw a Lancero one.  Fish is just too cool!
I got my hands on a rare box of 'em.  Not easy to come by.  I'll have to send you one with the shirt.   ;)  You still holding your breath?
Holding it till I die or my birthday or when Dean gets that screen porch built and gets his money back whichever comes whichever is first.  I think I have them in the correct order too.
You birthday will come before I even part with porch money, hope porch is done before you die, if I even do the porch.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #182 on: May 19, 2015, 02:28:49 PM »

Just lit a San Lotano Habano Lancero courtesy of our Mayor, working from home today
I can go for one of those right about now.
Big SL fan and smoked a bunch and got a bunch but never saw a Lancero one.  Fish is just too cool!

I have a few, think I got them from Cigar.com?  Been a while since I made that purchase so I could be wrong.
Yep, in stock at Cigar.com...and I am cool
And not too bad a price haves to gits me some of dem when I find a FS Code or something on the DD.
SHFR55
You are the Man today Ogie!!  Thanks!
Don't buy them, they suck  ;D

If you'd like to pay more for them, maybe Tony can share where he purchased his rare box of them...

« Reply #183 on: May 19, 2015, 02:29:05 PM »

« Reply #184 on: May 19, 2015, 02:30:34 PM »

Just lit a San Lotano Habano Lancero courtesy of our Mayor, working from home today
I can go for one of those right about now.
Big SL fan and smoked a bunch and got a bunch but never saw a Lancero one.  Fish is just too cool!

I have a few, think I got them from Cigar.com?  Been a while since I made that purchase so I could be wrong.
Yep, in stock at Cigar.com...and I am cool
And not too bad a price haves to gits me some of dem when I find a FS Code or something on the DD.
SHFR55
You are the Man today Ogie!!  Thanks!
Don't buy them, they suck  ;D

If you'd like to pay more for them, maybe Tony can share where he purchased his rare box of them...
Brad hooked him up, $170 for the box special event pricing

« Reply #185 on: May 19, 2015, 02:31:15 PM »

« Reply #186 on: May 19, 2015, 02:31:48 PM »

Just lit a San Lotano Habano Lancero courtesy of our Mayor, working from home today
I can go for one of those right about now.
Big SL fan and smoked a bunch and got a bunch but never saw a Lancero one.  Fish is just too cool!
I got my hands on a rare box of 'em.  Not easy to come by.  I'll have to send you one with the shirt.   ;)  You still holding your breath?
Holding it till I die or my birthday or when Dean gets that screen porch built and gets his money back whichever comes whichever is first.  I think I have them in the correct order too.
You birthday will come before I even part with porch money, hope porch is done before you die, if I even do the porch.
LOL, I hope you can do it as you will sure get some good use out of it.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #187 on: May 19, 2015, 02:32:11 PM »

Had a second interview with the Tax Collector's office yesterday, went well enough that I just received an email that they're beginning my reference check ahead of a contingent offer (contingent on background check, etc.).  Woohoo!  If anyone signs up to ask about me, please point out that my post count is nowhere near the top of the leaderboard ;)
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #188 on: May 19, 2015, 02:33:12 PM »

Just lit a San Lotano Habano Lancero courtesy of our Mayor, working from home today
I can go for one of those right about now.
Big SL fan and smoked a bunch and got a bunch but never saw a Lancero one.  Fish is just too cool!

I have a few, think I got them from Cigar.com?  Been a while since I made that purchase so I could be wrong.
Yep, in stock at Cigar.com...and I am cool
And not too bad a price haves to gits me some of dem when I find a FS Code or something on the DD.
SHFR55
You are the Man today Ogie!!  Thanks!
Don't buy them, they suck  ;D

If you'd like to pay more for them, maybe Tony can share where he purchased his rare box of them...
Brad hooked him up, $170 for the box special event pricing

Would've bet a million dollars that that was his source.  And that's not a terrible price considering it was through a B&M.

« Reply #189 on: May 19, 2015, 02:34:08 PM »

Just lit a San Lotano Habano Lancero courtesy of our Mayor, working from home today
I can go for one of those right about now.
Big SL fan and smoked a bunch and got a bunch but never saw a Lancero one.  Fish is just too cool!

I have a few, think I got them from Cigar.com?  Been a while since I made that purchase so I could be wrong.
Yep, in stock at Cigar.com...and I am cool
And not too bad a price haves to gits me some of dem when I find a FS Code or something on the DD.
SHFR55
You are the Man today Ogie!!  Thanks!
Don't buy them, they suck  ;D

If you'd like to pay more for them, maybe Tony can share where he purchased his rare box of them...
I went halfzies on 2 boxes with Charlie.  He bought them at an SL event at his b&m.

« Reply #190 on: May 19, 2015, 02:34:13 PM »

Just lit a San Lotano Habano Lancero courtesy of our Mayor, working from home today
I can go for one of those right about now.
Big SL fan and smoked a bunch and got a bunch but never saw a Lancero one.  Fish is just too cool!

I have a few, think I got them from Cigar.com?  Been a while since I made that purchase so I could be wrong.
Yep, in stock at Cigar.com...and I am cool
And not too bad a price haves to gits me some of dem when I find a FS Code or something on the DD.
SHFR55
You are the Man today Ogie!!  Thanks!
Don't buy them, they suck  ;D

If you'd like to pay more for them, maybe Tony can share where he purchased his rare box of them...
Brad hooked him up, $170 for the box special event pricing
Yah that is a Tony Deal for sure since they are $131 No Tax and FS (thanks to Ogie) at the Sister or 5/$33.50 FS

« Reply #191 on: May 19, 2015, 02:34:41 PM »

Had a second interview with the Tax Collector's office yesterday, went well enough that I just received an email that they're beginning my reference check ahead of a contingent offer (contingent on background check, etc.).  Woohoo!  If anyone signs up to ask about me, please point out that my post count is nowhere near the top of the leaderboard ;)
Congrats joe, you can count on us. Buy a box of SL Lanceros to celebrate
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #192 on: May 19, 2015, 02:35:24 PM »

Had a second interview with the Tax Collector's office yesterday, went well enough that I just received an email that they're beginning my reference check ahead of a contingent offer (contingent on background check, etc.).  Woohoo!  If anyone signs up to ask about me, please point out that my post count is nowhere near the top of the leaderboard ;)
Congrats joe, you can count on us. Buy a box of SL Lanceros to celebrate

Government pay... may have to go with a 5-pack.

« Reply #193 on: May 19, 2015, 02:37:58 PM »

Just lit a San Lotano Habano Lancero courtesy of our Mayor, working from home today
I can go for one of those right about now.
Big SL fan and smoked a bunch and got a bunch but never saw a Lancero one.  Fish is just too cool!

I have a few, think I got them from Cigar.com?  Been a while since I made that purchase so I could be wrong.
Yep, in stock at Cigar.com...and I am cool
And not too bad a price haves to gits me some of dem when I find a FS Code or something on the DD.
SHFR55
You are the Man today Ogie!!  Thanks!
Don't buy them, they suck  ;D

If you'd like to pay more for them, maybe Tony can share where he purchased his rare box of them...
Brad hooked him up, $170 for the box special event pricing
Yah that is a Tony Deal for sure since they are $131 No Tax and FS (thanks to Ogie) at the Sister or 5/$33.50 FS
I'm seeing $130.99, even better

« Reply #194 on: May 19, 2015, 02:38:04 PM »

Just lit a San Lotano Habano Lancero courtesy of our Mayor, working from home today
I can go for one of those right about now.
Big SL fan and smoked a bunch and got a bunch but never saw a Lancero one.  Fish is just too cool!
I got my hands on a rare box of 'em.  Not easy to come by.  I'll have to send you one with the shirt.   ;)  You still holding your breath?
Holding it till I die or my birthday or when Dean gets that screen porch built and gets his money back whichever comes whichever is first.  I think I have them in the correct order too.
You birthday will come before I even part with porch money, hope porch is done before you die, if I even do the porch.
LOL, I hope you can do it as you will sure get some good use out of it.
Right now my screen tent works fine and I have an outdoor dinette exposed to the weather, just need a rain barrier.