« Reply #165 on: May 19, 2015, 01:43:26 PM »

Just lit a San Lotano Habano Lancero courtesy of our Mayor, working from home today
I can go for one of those right about now.

« Reply #166 on: May 19, 2015, 01:45:06 PM »

After that fuk'n office meeting i am definitely in the classic yard around here.  Jeez i got to retire soon!

« Reply #167 on: May 19, 2015, 01:46:22 PM »

Just lit a San Lotano Habano Lancero courtesy of our Mayor, working from home today
I can go for one of those right about now.
Big SL fan and smoked a bunch and got a bunch but never saw a Lancero one.  Fish is just too cool!

« Reply #168 on: May 19, 2015, 01:48:14 PM »

Just lit a San Lotano Habano Lancero courtesy of our Mayor, working from home today
I can go for one of those right about now.
Big SL fan and smoked a bunch and got a bunch but never saw a Lancero one.  Fish is just too cool!
We were graciously gifted them by Mr. Mayor at the last herf.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #169 on: May 19, 2015, 01:49:09 PM »

Just lit a San Lotano Habano Lancero courtesy of our Mayor, working from home today
I can go for one of those right about now.
Big SL fan and smoked a bunch and got a bunch but never saw a Lancero one.  Fish is just too cool!

I have a few, think I got them from Cigar.com?  Been a while since I made that purchase so I could be wrong.

« Reply #170 on: May 19, 2015, 01:53:53 PM »

Tat Blacks gone from the Mash but here is a pretty nice deal that was added on sometime:

Flor De Las Antillas Robusto 5 Pack
5 x 50 Shape:Robusto Wrapper:Natural

 Quantity:5 Cigars
MSRP: $33.00
Monster Price: $21.98 w/ FREE Economy Shipping

« Reply #171 on: May 19, 2015, 02:03:47 PM »

Just lit a San Lotano Habano Lancero courtesy of our Mayor, working from home today
I can go for one of those right about now.
Big SL fan and smoked a bunch and got a bunch but never saw a Lancero one.  Fish is just too cool!

I have a few, think I got them from Cigar.com?  Been a while since I made that purchase so I could be wrong.
Yep, in stock at Cigar.com...and I am cool

« Reply #172 on: May 19, 2015, 02:05:23 PM »

Just lit a San Lotano Habano Lancero courtesy of our Mayor, working from home today
I can go for one of those right about now.
Big SL fan and smoked a bunch and got a bunch but never saw a Lancero one.  Fish is just too cool!
I got my hands on a rare box of 'em.  Not easy to come by.  I'll have to send you one with the shirt.   ;)  You still holding your breath?

« Reply #173 on: May 19, 2015, 02:09:04 PM »

Just lit a San Lotano Habano Lancero courtesy of our Mayor, working from home today
I can go for one of those right about now.
Big SL fan and smoked a bunch and got a bunch but never saw a Lancero one.  Fish is just too cool!

I have a few, think I got them from Cigar.com?  Been a while since I made that purchase so I could be wrong.
Yep, in stock at Cigar.com...and I am cool
And not too bad a price haves to gits me some of dem when I find a FS Code or something on the DD.

« Reply #174 on: May 19, 2015, 02:10:49 PM »

Just lit a San Lotano Habano Lancero courtesy of our Mayor, working from home today
I can go for one of those right about now.
Big SL fan and smoked a bunch and got a bunch but never saw a Lancero one.  Fish is just too cool!
I got my hands on a rare box of 'em.  Not easy to come by.  I'll have to send you one with the shirt.   ;)  You still holding your breath?
Holding it till I die or my birthday or when Dean gets that screen porch built and gets his money back whichever comes whichever is first.  I think I have them in the correct order too.
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #175 on: May 19, 2015, 02:16:19 PM »

Just lit a San Lotano Habano Lancero courtesy of our Mayor, working from home today
I can go for one of those right about now.
Big SL fan and smoked a bunch and got a bunch but never saw a Lancero one.  Fish is just too cool!

I have a few, think I got them from Cigar.com?  Been a while since I made that purchase so I could be wrong.
Yep, in stock at Cigar.com...and I am cool
And not too bad a price haves to gits me some of dem when I find a FS Code or something on the DD.
SHFR55

« Reply #176 on: May 19, 2015, 02:16:48 PM »

Just lit a San Lotano Habano Lancero courtesy of our Mayor, working from home today
I can go for one of those right about now.
Big SL fan and smoked a bunch and got a bunch but never saw a Lancero one.  Fish is just too cool!

I have a few, think I got them from Cigar.com?  Been a while since I made that purchase so I could be wrong.
Yep, in stock at Cigar.com...and I am cool
And not too bad a price haves to gits me some of dem when I find a FS Code or something on the DD.
SHFR55
You are the Man today Ogie!!  Thanks!

« Reply #177 on: May 19, 2015, 02:22:53 PM »

Just lit a San Lotano Habano Lancero courtesy of our Mayor, working from home today
I can go for one of those right about now.
Big SL fan and smoked a bunch and got a bunch but never saw a Lancero one.  Fish is just too cool!

I have a few, think I got them from Cigar.com?  Been a while since I made that purchase so I could be wrong.
Yep, in stock at Cigar.com...and I am cool
And not too bad a price haves to gits me some of dem when I find a FS Code or something on the DD.
SHFR55
You are the Man today Ogie!!  Thanks!
Don't buy them, they suck  ;D

« Reply #178 on: May 19, 2015, 02:24:24 PM »

the pool is clean and 1/2 full as we speak, bikerlady had to get a brand new pump, added a 1/2 gallon of bleach to the water for the interim of pool chemical kit tomorrow after golf.
Brioso toro? 6x60 fat fucker watching tstorm move in.

« Reply #179 on: May 19, 2015, 02:24:33 PM »

Hazzuh!