« Reply #135 on: May 19, 2015, 12:00:01 PM »

« Reply #136 on: May 19, 2015, 12:02:08 PM »

« Reply #137 on: May 19, 2015, 12:04:19 PM »

Has anyone tried the Insidious by Asylum? CFest handout but they gave a choice so depends which way you went. Thinking about smoking it
They gave me a choice too... They said we're out of cigars so you could GFY or pound salt?
Which did you go with?

« Reply #138 on: May 19, 2015, 12:06:26 PM »

Has anyone tried the Insidious by Asylum? CFest handout but they gave a choice so depends which way you went. Thinking about smoking it
They gave me a choice too... They said we're out of cigars so you could GFY or pound salt?
I like the size of the GFY better, but prefer the wrapper on the pound salt. Would've been a hard decision for me, which way did you go?

« Reply #139 on: May 19, 2015, 12:14:50 PM »

Has anyone tried the Insidious by Asylum? CFest handout but they gave a choice so depends which way you went. Thinking about smoking it
Only one way to find out.  We all need lab rats.

« Reply #141 on: May 19, 2015, 12:32:07 PM »

Has anyone tried the Insidious by Asylum? CFest handout but they gave a choice so depends which way you went. Thinking about smoking it
Only one way to find out.  We all need lab rats.
Good point, where's Nate?

« Reply #142 on: May 19, 2015, 12:34:19 PM »

Has anyone tried the Insidious by Asylum? CFest handout but they gave a choice so depends which way you went. Thinking about smoking it
Only one way to find out.  We all need lab rats.
Good point, where's Nate?
He's like Charlie - gonna post once a year, like clockwork.

« Reply #143 on: May 19, 2015, 12:36:33 PM »

Morning Tony, is it time to start planning the next NJ herf?
I almost posted that but I didn't want to hear NJDave bitch that we're leaving him out, even though we always schedule around him being in town.
I seem to recall that I scheduled being in town around YOUR availability
You've become too sensitive now that you are mostly a left coaster.

« Reply #144 on: May 19, 2015, 12:43:15 PM »

Morning Tony, is it time to start planning the next NJ herf?
I almost posted that but I didn't want to hear NJDave bitch that we're leaving him out, even though we always schedule around him being in town.
I seem to recall that I scheduled being in town around YOUR availability
You've become too sensitive now that you are mostly a left coaster.
He's part granola-eating, tree-hugger now
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #145 on: May 19, 2015, 12:50:14 PM »

Lots of love for the left coast this morning!  Morning, all.  Happy Tuesday.
Morning Joe, not sure what you're talking about. We're always like this

Had some VaS on tap this weekend, local place with 35 taps finally got it. Went on my way home Friday for one then after dinner with my wife on Saturday for 2 more

Nice!  That's about as good as beer gets on tap, IMO.

« Reply #146 on: May 19, 2015, 12:56:44 PM »

Lots of love for the left coast this morning!  Morning, all.  Happy Tuesday.
Morning Joe, not sure what you're talking about. We're always like this

Had some VaS on tap this weekend, local place with 35 taps finally got it. Went on my way home Friday for one then after dinner with my wife on Saturday for 2 more

Nice!  That's about as good as beer gets on tap, IMO.
No question, there was a terrible band playing at this place. My wife had no choice but to ride it out lol

« Reply #147 on: May 19, 2015, 01:07:29 PM »

Lots of love for the left coast this morning!  Morning, all.  Happy Tuesday.
Morning Joe, not sure what you're talking about. We're always like this

Had some VaS on tap this weekend, local place with 35 taps finally got it. Went on my way home Friday for one then after dinner with my wife on Saturday for 2 more

Nice!  That's about as good as beer gets on tap, IMO.
No question, there was a terrible band playing at this place. My wife had no choice but to ride it out lol
Maybe you should rephrase that second sentence.

« Reply #149 on: May 19, 2015, 01:12:18 PM »

Lots of love for the left coast this morning!  Morning, all.  Happy Tuesday.
Morning Joe, not sure what you're talking about. We're always like this

Had some VaS on tap this weekend, local place with 35 taps finally got it. Went on my way home Friday for one then after dinner with my wife on Saturday for 2 more

Nice!  That's about as good as beer gets on tap, IMO.
No question, there was a terrible band playing at this place. My wife had no choice but to ride it out lol
TWSS