« Reply #120 on: May 19, 2015, 11:34:54 AM »

Morning Tony, is it time to start planning the next NJ herf?
I almost posted that but I didn't want to hear NJDave bitch that we're leaving him out, even though we always schedule around him being in town.
I seem to recall that I scheduled being in town around YOUR availability
You've become too sensitive now that you are mostly a left coaster.
He's part granola-eating, tree-hugger now
If he starts wearing sandals to the CA herfs, we'll know the conversion is complete.
If he starts? ::)  According to CG..........
Actually, Shaun was the one wearing them at the last herf...
TNWHS

« Reply #121 on: May 19, 2015, 11:37:17 AM »

Charlie Weis being paid 24.5 million for not coaching Notre Dame and Kansas.  Where can I get that gig?
i have that gig, I am not coaching Notre Dame and Kansas either!  But nobody is paying me not to do it though.
Maybe i shouldn't grow soybeans for the gub'mint.  Morning boys..

« Reply #122 on: May 19, 2015, 11:37:29 AM »

Morning Tony, is it time to start planning the next NJ herf?
I almost posted that but I didn't want to hear NJDave bitch that we're leaving him out, even though we always schedule around him being in town.
I seem to recall that I scheduled being in town around YOUR availability
You've become too sensitive now that you are mostly a left coaster.
Speaking as a left-coaster, GFY.  How's that for sensitive, schmuck?
I love you too.   ;)

« Reply #123 on: May 19, 2015, 11:38:00 AM »

CIGARSINTL.COM/FD2015

Thanks to JC Banter. 2h?  YAD?

Thanks Ogie and YAD/2h
Thanks, brothers.

« Reply #124 on: May 19, 2015, 11:39:45 AM »

Charlie Weis being paid 24.5 million for not coaching Notre Dame and Kansas.  Where can I get that gig?
i have that gig, I am not coaching Notre Dame and Kansas either!  But nobody is paying me not to do it though.
Maybe i shouldn't grow soybeans for the gub'mint.  Morning boys..
Hahaha.  Good morning, Flip.

« Reply #125 on: May 19, 2015, 11:40:22 AM »

Morning Tony, is it time to start planning the next NJ herf?
I almost posted that but I didn't want to hear NJDave bitch that we're leaving him out, even though we always schedule around him being in town.
I seem to recall that I scheduled being in town around YOUR availability
You've become too sensitive now that you are mostly a left coaster.
He's part granola-eating, tree-hugger now
If he starts wearing sandals to the CA herfs, we'll know the conversion is complete.
If he starts? ::)  According to CG..........
Actually, Shaun was the one wearing them at the last herf...
TNWHS
did somebody say Jersey herf?  but be careful i am out of non Gurkha give aways...

« Reply #126 on: May 19, 2015, 11:43:56 AM »

Morning Tony, is it time to start planning the next NJ herf?
I almost posted that but I didn't want to hear NJDave bitch that we're leaving him out, even though we always schedule around him being in town.
I seem to recall that I scheduled being in town around YOUR availability
You've become too sensitive now that you are mostly a left coaster.
He's part granola-eating, tree-hugger now
If he starts wearing sandals to the CA herfs, we'll know the conversion is complete.
If he starts? ::)  According to CG..........
Actually, Shaun was the one wearing them at the last herf...
TNWHS
did somebody say Jersey herf?  but be careful i am out of non Gurkha give aways...
Well in that case no, we're not planning anything

« Reply #127 on: May 19, 2015, 11:48:26 AM »

Morning Tony, is it time to start planning the next NJ herf?
I almost posted that but I didn't want to hear NJDave bitch that we're leaving him out, even though we always schedule around him being in town.
I seem to recall that I scheduled being in town around YOUR availability
You've become too sensitive now that you are mostly a left coaster.
He's part granola-eating, tree-hugger now
If he starts wearing sandals to the CA herfs, we'll know the conversion is complete.
If he starts? ::)  According to CG..........
Actually, Shaun was the one wearing them at the last herf...
TNWHS
did somebody say Jersey herf?  but be careful i am out of non Gurkha give aways...
Well in that case no, we're not planning anything
Flip who?

« Reply #128 on: May 19, 2015, 11:53:16 AM »

Morning Tony, is it time to start planning the next NJ herf?
I almost posted that but I didn't want to hear NJDave bitch that we're leaving him out, even though we always schedule around him being in town.
I seem to recall that I scheduled being in town around YOUR availability
You've become too sensitive now that you are mostly a left coaster.
He's part granola-eating, tree-hugger now
If he starts wearing sandals to the CA herfs, we'll know the conversion is complete.
If he starts? ::)  According to CG..........
Actually, Shaun was the one wearing them at the last herf...
TNWHS
did somebody say Jersey herf?  but be careful i am out of non Gurkha give aways...
Well in that case no, we're not planning anything
Flip who?
Huh?

« Reply #129 on: May 19, 2015, 11:53:56 AM »

Morning Tony, is it time to start planning the next NJ herf?
I almost posted that but I didn't want to hear NJDave bitch that we're leaving him out, even though we always schedule around him being in town.
I seem to recall that I scheduled being in town around YOUR availability
You've become too sensitive now that you are mostly a left coaster.
He's part granola-eating, tree-hugger now
If he starts wearing sandals to the CA herfs, we'll know the conversion is complete.
If he starts? ::)  According to CG..........
Actually, Shaun was the one wearing them at the last herf...
TNWHS
did somebody say Jersey herf?  but be careful i am out of non Gurkha give aways...
Well in that case no, we're not planning anything
Flip who?
Huh?
Bad joke, nevermind.

« Reply #130 on: May 19, 2015, 11:54:33 AM »

Has anyone tried the Insidious by Asylum? CFest handout but they gave a choice so depends which way you went. Thinking about smoking it

« Reply #131 on: May 19, 2015, 11:54:48 AM »

Morning Tony, is it time to start planning the next NJ herf?
I almost posted that but I didn't want to hear NJDave bitch that we're leaving him out, even though we always schedule around him being in town.
I seem to recall that I scheduled being in town around YOUR availability
You've become too sensitive now that you are mostly a left coaster.
He's part granola-eating, tree-hugger now
If he starts wearing sandals to the CA herfs, we'll know the conversion is complete.
If he starts? ::)  According to CG..........
Actually, Shaun was the one wearing them at the last herf...
TNWHS
did somebody say Jersey herf?  but be careful i am out of non Gurkha give aways...
Well in that case no, we're not planning anything
Flip who?
Huh?
Hey, was that a squirrel?

« Reply #132 on: May 19, 2015, 11:55:29 AM »

Morning Tony, is it time to start planning the next NJ herf?
I almost posted that but I didn't want to hear NJDave bitch that we're leaving him out, even though we always schedule around him being in town.
I seem to recall that I scheduled being in town around YOUR availability
You've become too sensitive now that you are mostly a left coaster.
He's part granola-eating, tree-hugger now
If he starts wearing sandals to the CA herfs, we'll know the conversion is complete.
If he starts? ::)  According to CG..........
Actually, Shaun was the one wearing them at the last herf...
TNWHS
did somebody say Jersey herf?  but be careful i am out of non Gurkha give aways...
Well in that case no, we're not planning anything
Flip who?
Huh?
Bad joke, nevermind.
I meant huh? Who's flip?

« Reply #133 on: May 19, 2015, 11:56:14 AM »

Has anyone tried the Insidious by Asylum? CFest handout but they gave a choice so depends which way you went. Thinking about smoking it
They gave me a choice too... They said we're out of cigars so you could GFY or pound salt?

« Reply #134 on: May 19, 2015, 11:56:41 AM »

Lunchtime!