« Reply #90 on: May 19, 2015, 10:11:42 AM »

PA governor proposes 40% tax on cigars in this years budget (up from 0%).  Batten down the hatches CI and all...
Suddenly Thompson is gonna be looking a little bit better, at least in terms of price.
Isn't Atlantic in NJ?
No, distribution site is in Philly near the airport.
Well, there you go then.

« Reply #91 on: May 19, 2015, 10:20:04 AM »

PA governor proposes 40% tax on cigars in this years budget (up from 0%).  Batten down the hatches CI and all...
Suddenly Thompson is gonna be looking a little bit better, at least in terms of price.
Isn't Atlantic in NJ?
No, distribution site is in Philly near the airport.
Well, there you go then.
We're screwed!!

« Reply #92 on: May 19, 2015, 10:21:04 AM »

PA governor proposes 40% tax on cigars in this years budget (up from 0%).  Batten down the hatches CI and all...
Suddenly Thompson is gonna be looking a little bit better, at least in terms of price.
Isn't Atlantic in NJ?
No, distribution site is in Philly near the airport.
Well, there you go then.
We're screwed!!
Don't you want to get Thompson catalogs until the day you die?

« Reply #93 on: May 19, 2015, 10:22:56 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #94 on: May 19, 2015, 10:25:39 AM »

PA governor proposes 40% tax on cigars in this years budget (up from 0%).  Batten down the hatches CI and all...
Suddenly Thompson is gonna be looking a little bit better, at least in terms of price.
Isn't Atlantic in NJ?
No, distribution site is in Philly near the airport.
Well, there you go then.
We're screwed!!
Don't you want to get Thompson catalogs until the day you die?
No...no I don't

« Reply #95 on: May 19, 2015, 10:25:56 AM »

« Reply #96 on: May 19, 2015, 10:29:55 AM »

PA governor proposes 40% tax on cigars in this years budget (up from 0%).  Batten down the hatches CI and all...
Suddenly Thompson is gonna be looking a little bit better, at least in terms of price.
Isn't Atlantic in NJ?
No, distribution site is in Philly near the airport.
Well, there you go then.
We're screwed!!
Don't you want to get Thompson catalogs until the day you die?
No...no I don't
Too late, I already signed you up.

« Reply #97 on: May 19, 2015, 10:45:47 AM »

PA governor proposes 40% tax on cigars in this years budget (up from 0%).  Batten down the hatches CI and all...
Suddenly Thompson is gonna be looking a little bit better, at least in terms of price.
Isn't Atlantic in NJ?
No, distribution site is in Philly near the airport.
Well, there you go then.
We're screwed!!
Don't you want to get Thompson catalogs until the day you die?
No...no I don't
Too late, I already signed you up.
CNS, I get that rag already

« Reply #98 on: May 19, 2015, 10:48:54 AM »

Morning Tony, is it time to start planning the next NJ herf?
I almost posted that but I didn't want to hear NJDave bitch that we're leaving him out, even though we always schedule around him being in town.
I seem to recall that I scheduled being in town around YOUR availability
You've become too sensitive now that you are mostly a left coaster.

« Reply #99 on: May 19, 2015, 10:52:52 AM »

Morning Tony, is it time to start planning the next NJ herf?
I almost posted that but I didn't want to hear NJDave bitch that we're leaving him out, even though we always schedule around him being in town.
I seem to recall that I scheduled being in town around YOUR availability
You've become too sensitive now that you are mostly a left coaster.
He's part granola-eating, tree-hugger now

« Reply #100 on: May 19, 2015, 10:53:22 AM »

PA governor proposes 40% tax on cigars in this years budget (up from 0%).  Batten down the hatches CI and all...
Suddenly Thompson is gonna be looking a little bit better, at least in terms of price.
Isn't Atlantic in NJ?
Nope, they're in PA, according to their website.
They used to be in NY and moved because of the tax advantages.

« Reply #101 on: May 19, 2015, 10:54:28 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, sir.

« Reply #102 on: May 19, 2015, 10:55:35 AM »

Morning Tony, is it time to start planning the next NJ herf?
I almost posted that but I didn't want to hear NJDave bitch that we're leaving him out, even though we always schedule around him being in town.
I seem to recall that I scheduled being in town around YOUR availability
You've become too sensitive now that you are mostly a left coaster.
He's part granola-eating, tree-hugger now
It shows.

« Reply #103 on: May 19, 2015, 10:56:00 AM »

Morning Tony, is it time to start planning the next NJ herf?
I almost posted that but I didn't want to hear NJDave bitch that we're leaving him out, even though we always schedule around him being in town.
I seem to recall that I scheduled being in town around YOUR availability
You've become too sensitive now that you are mostly a left coaster.
He's part granola-eating, tree-hugger now
If he starts wearing sandals to the CA herfs, we'll know the conversion is complete.

« Reply #104 on: May 19, 2015, 10:59:24 AM »

Morning Tony, is it time to start planning the next NJ herf?
I almost posted that but I didn't want to hear NJDave bitch that we're leaving him out, even though we always schedule around him being in town.
I seem to recall that I scheduled being in town around YOUR availability
You've become too sensitive now that you are mostly a left coaster.
He's part granola-eating, tree-hugger now
If he starts wearing sandals to the CA herfs, we'll know the conversion is complete.
He drives his flex-fuel rental car to the herfs already