« Reply #60 on: May 19, 2015, 08:30:14 AM »

Morning Tony, is it time to start planning the next NJ herf?

« Reply #61 on: May 19, 2015, 08:35:51 AM »

Morning Tony, is it time to start planning the next NJ herf?
I almost posted that but I didn't want to hear NJDave bitch that we're leaving him out, even though we always schedule around him being in town.

« Reply #62 on: May 19, 2015, 08:37:18 AM »

@Scott: We could resume planning in about an hour.  Gotta run.

« Reply #63 on: May 19, 2015, 08:40:38 AM »

Good morning guys. Going to set up bikerladys pool. It's a mess, 6" of debris in the soggy bottom. A lot of cleaning. Maybe some late night skinny dipping later this week.
OOO robusto and coffee trying to get some get up and go.
Good morning, Dean.  Work like that doesn't sound so bad if it comes with a reward at the end.  ;)
There is no reward associated with the words Swimming Pool only a cash out pain in the ass nothing more.
Skinny dip sounds like a nice reward for cleaning the pool but admittedly I've never done the latter.
When you spend half-your life in the bed naked with an old woman Pray Tell what is the value in skinny dipping with the same old woman? ???
You really asking why 2 old people would need more lubrication?
Chlorinated water does not make for good lubrication.
Well, he did mention a bunch of debris in a soggy bottom, so it doesn't sound very chlorinated. Unless he wasn't talking about the pool.  8)

« Reply #64 on: May 19, 2015, 08:40:54 AM »

Morning Tony, is it time to start planning the next NJ herf?
I almost posted that but I didn't want to hear NJDave bitch that we're leaving him out, even though we always schedule around him being in town.
GFY, when do I bitch?

« Reply #65 on: May 19, 2015, 08:43:49 AM »

Good morning guys. Going to set up bikerladys pool. It's a mess, 6" of debris in the soggy bottom. A lot of cleaning. Maybe some late night skinny dipping later this week.
OOO robusto and coffee trying to get some get up and go.
Good morning, Dean.  Work like that doesn't sound so bad if it comes with a reward at the end.  ;)
There is no reward associated with the words Swimming Pool only a cash out pain in the ass nothing more.
Skinny dip sounds like a nice reward for cleaning the pool but admittedly I've never done the latter.
When you spend half-your life in the bed naked with an old woman Pray Tell what is the value in skinny dipping with the same old woman? ???
You really asking why 2 old people would need more lubrication?
Heck, even Biebfish knows that makes for a better Cigarfest weekend.

« Reply #66 on: May 19, 2015, 08:44:59 AM »

[...]
I was (perhaps incorrectly!) assuming HE would clean out the mess, fill with fresh water and chlorinate betore entering! May well be giving him and his penis too much credit though.

« Reply #67 on: May 19, 2015, 08:45:05 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Dogfish, Yellow star and Mr. Mayor.

« Reply #68 on: May 19, 2015, 08:46:57 AM »

Morning Tony, is it time to start planning the next NJ herf?
I almost posted that but I didn't want to hear NJDave bitch that we're leaving him out, even though we always schedule around him being in town.
I seem to recall that I scheduled being in town around YOUR availability

« Reply #69 on: May 19, 2015, 08:47:00 AM »

Alright, Travellin Dave has thrown down the first GFY for the Day!!!!!!  Congratulations to Tony and Fish as recipients! ;D

« Reply #70 on: May 19, 2015, 08:47:22 AM »

Morning CA Travellin Dave.

« Reply #71 on: May 19, 2015, 08:47:43 AM »

Off to the office metting - FUK Me!

« Reply #72 on: May 19, 2015, 08:51:22 AM »

Commute time, damn office meeting at 8:00 this morning. >:(
Hope they brought donuts.

« Reply #73 on: May 19, 2015, 08:52:51 AM »

Good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave.
Morning Uncle Tony.
What's the good word, LTG?  Just read that my wife and daughter share a birthday with Pete Townshend, among others.  Trying to get to work early so that I can get home at a decent hour to spend some time with them (my family, not Pete).
I think my wife shares one with Bill Clinton. Luckily, she didn't share anything else with him.
Tempting.....but I'll pass.

« Reply #74 on: May 19, 2015, 08:54:26 AM »

Good morning guys. Going to set up bikerladys pool. It's a mess, 6" of debris in the soggy bottom. A lot of cleaning. Maybe some late night skinny dipping later this week.
OOO robusto and coffee trying to get some get up and go.
Only one pill at a time Dean!