« Reply #195 on: May 05, 2015, 11:27:42 AM »

Glad to have you stop in periodically, if you can. Hope the family is well, as well as those AAA coronas...  8)

Gah! Sorry I smoked yours.
Lol, bastige. I still have 7 left of the last bundle you sent me 2 years ago. Treating them like gold. Get AJ's ass on making those full time!
Just start smoking the Puro Authenticos
Yeah, I have a box of those, as well. But the AAA corona is my jam. I'd smoke those every day, if I could.

« Reply #196 on: May 05, 2015, 11:27:47 AM »

Morning, all.  Happy Tuesday.
Morning Joe, thanks for sending the Marshmallow Stout, very tasty stuff. Will probably get to the Imperial Stout this weekend

« Reply #197 on: May 05, 2015, 11:28:03 AM »

Morning, all.  Happy Tuesday.
Speaking of coronas, morning Joe.  ;D

« Reply #198 on: May 05, 2015, 11:28:32 AM »

Morning, all.  Happy Tuesday.
Morning Joe, thanks for sending the Marshmallow Stout, very tasty stuff. Will probably get to the Imperial Stout this weekend
Yeah, Mark was a huge fan. Reminded me of trying to get my oldest to eat green beans.

« Reply #199 on: May 05, 2015, 11:28:44 AM »

Glad to have you stop in periodically, if you can. Hope the family is well, as well as those AAA coronas...  8)

Gah! Sorry I smoked yours.
Lol, bastige. I still have 7 left of the last bundle you sent me 2 years ago. Treating them like gold. Get AJ's ass on making those full time!
Just start smoking the Puro Authenticos
Yeah, I have a box of those, as well. But the AAA corona is my jam. I'd smoke those every day, if I could.
Well you've been talking about those ever since I've been here so I guess you're serious

« Reply #200 on: May 05, 2015, 11:29:23 AM »

Morning, all.  Happy Tuesday.
Morning Joe, thanks for sending the Marshmallow Stout, very tasty stuff. Will probably get to the Imperial Stout this weekend
Yeah, Mark was a huge fan. Reminded me of trying to get my oldest to eat green beans.
Nate and I really enjoyed it

« Reply #201 on: May 05, 2015, 11:29:24 AM »

Damn, I am hungry and thought it was about lunch time then looked at the clock and got another hour to go.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #202 on: May 05, 2015, 11:32:28 AM »

Morning, all.  Happy Tuesday.
Morning Joe, thanks for sending the Marshmallow Stout, very tasty stuff. Will probably get to the Imperial Stout this weekend

No problem, glad you liked it.  Certainly an interesting beer.  I think you'll enjoy the Imperial Stout based on other stuff you like.  Toes the line of "too sweet" but doesn't quite get there.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #203 on: May 05, 2015, 11:33:25 AM »

Morning, all.  Happy Tuesday.
Speaking of coronas, morning Joe.  ;D

Morning, Bueso Dave.  Guess how excited I am to try the new Bueso, despite your "box worthy" proclamations?

« Reply #204 on: May 05, 2015, 11:34:41 AM »

Morning, all.  Happy Tuesday.
Good morning Joe

« Reply #205 on: May 05, 2015, 11:37:07 AM »

Morning, all.  Happy Tuesday.
Morning Joe, thanks for sending the Marshmallow Stout, very tasty stuff. Will probably get to the Imperial Stout this weekend

No problem, glad you liked it.  Certainly an interesting beer.  I think you'll enjoy the Imperial Stout based on other stuff you like.  Toes the line of "too sweet" but doesn't quite get there.
Yeah I'm looking forward to trying it, back to not being able to get VaS out here now but hopefully will restock

« Reply #206 on: May 05, 2015, 11:37:20 AM »

16 Sons of Anarchy by Black Crown Robusto (5.0 x 54)
            5/19.99
15 CAO Dream Team Sampler
          10/29.00
14 Graycliff "G2" Maduro Torpedo (6.0 x 52)
           5/19.50
13 Rocky Patel Connecticut Toro (6.0 x 52)
          10/29.50
12 Joya de Nicaragua Joya Red Toro (6.0 x 52)
          10/34.99
11 Drew Estates Tabac Especial Limited "Red Eye" Robusto (4.5 x 54)
           5/24.50
10 Oliva Saison Torpedo (6.0 x 52)
          10/34.99
 9 PDR 1878 Cubano Especial Capa Madura Toro (6.0"x52)
          5/19.50
 8 H. Upmann Media Noche Robusto (5.0"x54)
         10/37.50
 7 La Aroma de Cuba Robusto (5.0"x54)
          5/24.00
 6 The cigar that shall not be named in recaps.
        10/39.99
 5 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure (6.0"x54)
          5/24.50
 4 Carlos Torano Exodus Gold 1959
         10/32.50
 3 Oliva Serie 'V' Melanio
          5/29.99
 2 Man O' War Ruination
         10/34.99
 1 Tatuaje Tattoo
          5/19.99

« Reply #207 on: May 05, 2015, 11:39:10 AM »

Morning, all.  Happy Tuesday.
Morning Joe, thanks for sending the Marshmallow Stout, very tasty stuff. Will probably get to the Imperial Stout this weekend
And he has the shipping containers for a return visit.  I ain't doing no more muleing!

« Reply #208 on: May 05, 2015, 11:40:54 AM »

So, over the weekend some friends and I were sampling some American whiskey from Seattle (Westland) and some Four Roses bourbon. Both were superb, and I was about to fish out a Nica Rustica to go with. But then one of my friends offered me a cigar from his shiny new "briefcase o' cigars." One of those "oh, no. How do I turn him down without hurting his feelings?" Moments. There was no way. The cigar was a Brocatus. Gak. Damn near ruined my afternoon.
Some serious confusion you had too, there is nothing  American in or about Seattle!
You're one to talk.  We can carry guns in government buildings.  We can open carry.  We can smoke marijuana.  And if you think Austin is weird, you should see our troll under the bridge in Fremont.  Can't get any more American than that.
By the way first ISIS game played in the U.S. of Texas on Sunday and the good guys won 2-0.  Female cop with only a pistol scored both points for the good guys.!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #209 on: May 05, 2015, 11:44:55 AM »

Morning, all.  Happy Tuesday.
Morning Joe, thanks for sending the Marshmallow Stout, very tasty stuff. Will probably get to the Imperial Stout this weekend

No problem, glad you liked it.  Certainly an interesting beer.  I think you'll enjoy the Imperial Stout based on other stuff you like.  Toes the line of "too sweet" but doesn't quite get there.
Yeah I'm looking forward to trying it, back to not being able to get VaS out here now but hopefully will restock

It's definitely more widely available here in the winters.  They said that with their newest brewery opening late last year, they'd keep the more limited/seasonal stuff in regular production, including VaS, so we'll see.  Even here in the summer, a few shops always seem to have it because they just load up.  The lesser shops are out for a while.  I'm hoping it goes back to 2 for $10 at my favorite place.