« Reply #165 on: May 05, 2015, 10:41:54 AM »

Good morning 'puter nerds.
Seems to be a lack of 'puter nerds, hence the issues. Morning, Mark.
We got um they just sleep late like all puter nerds, Raz, Tony, Flip, CG and a few others.   I can always loan you the ones we got here at the office but has to be a sunny day they don't work in the rain, of course they can't fix chit either.
i didn't sleep late today, in the office by 8am.  I am trying judiciously not to banter much, one of the big bosses spoke to my manager, "I see flip has two monitors, do you think he could use one for business?"
Ouch.  Don't get into trouble, brother.
hence the lessened frequency of bantering, except during lunch.
TTFN
Wondered why you were scarce recently and guess you might better try to keep your job.

« Reply #166 on: May 05, 2015, 10:42:45 AM »

Buen dia de la batalla de Puebla, muchachos. Cervezas y puros para todos.
si, going to have some sangritas this evening
Sangrita's or Sangria's?
I do enjoy me a nice sangrita, but it is usually accompanied by by a nice Reposado or Anejo Tequila.
Ahhhh how about Senioritas to polish up the old chrome on the trailer ball.

« Reply #167 on: May 05, 2015, 10:43:17 AM »

Congrats on 10k Dave!
Why thank you!  You'll get there someday Yellowstar.....maybe work will do you good.

« Reply #168 on: May 05, 2015, 10:43:50 AM »

Buen dia de la batalla de Puebla, muchachos. Cervezas y puros para todos.
si, going to have some sangritas this evening
Sangrita's or Sangria's?
I do enjoy me a nice sangrita, but it is usually accompanied by by a nice Reposado or Anejo Tequila.
Sangrita. Están similár, pero diferente.

« Reply #169 on: May 05, 2015, 10:44:30 AM »

Good morning 'puter nerds.
Seems to be a lack of 'puter nerds, hence the issues. Morning, Mark.
We got um they just sleep late like all puter nerds, Raz, Tony, Flip, CG and a few others.   I can always loan you the ones we got here at the office but has to be a sunny day they don't work in the rain, of course they can't fix chit either.
i didn't sleep late today, in the office by 8am.  I am trying judiciously not to banter much, one of the big bosses spoke to my manager, "I see flip has two monitors, do you think he could use one for business?"
Tell him to mind his own business.
Could just Go Postal
Speaking of active shooters, the director of my agency released the agency strategy for dealing with an active shooter: Run, Hide, Fight only if you have to.

Not a bad policy if you read it like I do. But he's a commie, so I don't think he meant "Hurry to good cover with your weapon drawn and don't engage the innocent."
We adopted that exact commie methodology a year ago, had to take mandatory online training for it.
Online training on shooting from cover? Brilliant!

« Reply #170 on: May 05, 2015, 10:46:12 AM »

Congrats on 10k Dave!
Why thank you!  You'll get there someday Yellowstar.....maybe work will do you good.
Hey-O
Logged

SteveR

  • Newbie Status
    • Cigars International
Re: 5/5/2015
« Reply #171 on: May 05, 2015, 10:48:32 AM »

Morning fellas. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Just a few short days ago I found out about this place. I promised I would stop by and say hello. Unfortunately, meetings, travel, and the (new) normal day-to-day responsibilities have kept me from posting, let alone working on JC. It is out of my hands, as I had to pass it off, along with many other things. But, I am still around and doing more than ever. I hope everybody is doing well, and it was great seeing a bunch of you at CIGARfest last week. Always a pleasure, and always something I look forward to.

« Reply #172 on: May 05, 2015, 10:49:07 AM »

[...]

Dahhh you better take the training in the commie organizations there is no shooting equipment allowed the course you are referring to is not onlie it is called Run to Car, get weapon and shoot.

« Reply #173 on: May 05, 2015, 10:49:24 AM »

Buen dia de la batalla de Puebla, muchachos. Cervezas y puros para todos.
si, going to have some sangritas this evening
Sangrita's or Sangria's?
I do enjoy me a nice sangrita, but it is usually accompanied by by a nice Reposado or Anejo Tequila.
Ahhhh how about Senioritas to polish up the old chrome on the trailer ball.
If ever you stay in Guadalajara, you have to stay at the Grand Fiesta Americana.....
http://www.fiestamericanagrand.com/en/mx-guadalajara/hotel-grand-guadalajara
All the women working there look like they came out of a Robert Palmer video!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcATvu5f9vE&list=RDXcATvu5f9vE#t=0

I'll have to try the ones in Cancun or Cabos one of these days.

« Reply #174 on: May 05, 2015, 10:51:33 AM »

Morning fellas. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Just a few short days ago I found out about this place. I promised I would stop by and say hello. Unfortunately, meetings, travel, and the (new) normal day-to-day responsibilities have kept me from posting, let alone working on JC. It is out of my hands, as I had to pass it off, along with many other things. But, I am still around and doing more than ever. I hope everybody is doing well, and it was great seeing a bunch of you at CIGARfest last week. Always a pleasure, and always something I look forward to.
Sounds like work has been good to you!  Best Wishes.

« Reply #175 on: May 05, 2015, 10:51:39 AM »

Buen dia de la batalla de Puebla, muchachos. Cervezas y puros para todos.
si, going to have some sangritas this evening
Sangrita's or Sangria's?
I do enjoy me a nice sangrita, but it is usually accompanied by by a nice Reposado or Anejo Tequila.
Sangrita. Están similár, pero diferente.
Sangrita muy diferente.  Me gusta
Logged

SteveR

  • Newbie Status
    • Cigars International
Re: 5/5/2015
« Reply #176 on: May 05, 2015, 10:52:56 AM »

Sounds like work has been good to you!  Best Wishes.

Yeah, I can't really complain. A lot more responsibility with corporate, and I'm not in the weeds as much, but it's all good stuff.

« Reply #177 on: May 05, 2015, 10:52:59 AM »

So, over the weekend some friends and I were sampling some American whiskey from Seattle (Westland) and some Four Roses bourbon. Both were superb, and I was about to fish out a Nica Rustica to go with. But then one of my friends offered me a cigar from his shiny new "briefcase o' cigars." One of those "oh, no. How do I turn him down without hurting his feelings?" Moments. There was no way. The cigar was a Brocatus. Gak. Damn near ruined my afternoon.

« Reply #178 on: May 05, 2015, 10:55:10 AM »

[...]

Figures.

« Reply #179 on: May 05, 2015, 10:58:46 AM »

Morning fellas. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Just a few short days ago I found out about this place. I promised I would stop by and say hello. Unfortunately, meetings, travel, and the (new) normal day-to-day responsibilities have kept me from posting, let alone working on JC. It is out of my hands, as I had to pass it off, along with many other things. But, I am still around and doing more than ever. I hope everybody is doing well, and it was great seeing a bunch of you at CIGARfest last week. Always a pleasure, and always something I look forward to.
Glad to have you stop in periodically, if you can. Hope the family is well, as well as those AAA coronas...  8)