« Reply #150 on: May 05, 2015, 10:30:19 AM »

Buen dia de la batalla de Puebla, muchachos. Cervezas y puros para todos.
si, going to have some sangritas this evening

« Reply #151 on: May 05, 2015, 10:30:37 AM »

Morning, fellas. Hope y'all are well.
Morning, glad you could drop in and join us!   Now, can you fix the sorry ass Jams for us so we have something to do around here besides bitch???? :)
You wouldn't know what to do with yourself
Yes I would, I would stop acting like you! ;)

« Reply #152 on: May 05, 2015, 10:31:08 AM »

Good morning 'puter nerds.
Seems to be a lack of 'puter nerds, hence the issues. Morning, Mark.
We got um they just sleep late like all puter nerds, Raz, Tony, Flip, CG and a few others.   I can always loan you the ones we got here at the office but has to be a sunny day they don't work in the rain, of course they can't fix chit either.
i didn't sleep late today, in the office by 8am.  I am trying judiciously not to banter much, one of the big bosses spoke to my manager, "I see flip has two monitors, do you think he could use one for business?"
Tell him to mind his own business.

« Reply #153 on: May 05, 2015, 10:32:37 AM »

Good morning 'puter nerds.
Seems to be a lack of 'puter nerds, hence the issues. Morning, Mark.
We got um they just sleep late like all puter nerds, Raz, Tony, Flip, CG and a few others.   I can always loan you the ones we got here at the office but has to be a sunny day they don't work in the rain, of course they can't fix chit either.
i didn't sleep late today, in the office by 8am.  I am trying judiciously not to banter much, one of the big bosses spoke to my manager, "I see flip has two monitors, do you think he could use one for business?"
Tell him to mind his own business.
Could just Go Postal

« Reply #154 on: May 05, 2015, 10:32:39 AM »

« Reply #155 on: May 05, 2015, 10:32:43 AM »

Morning, fellas. Hope y'all are well.
Morning, glad you could drop in and join us!   Now, can you fix the sorry ass Jams for us so we have something to do around here besides bitch???? :)
You wouldn't know what to do with yourself
Yes I would, I would stop acting like you! ;)
You'd stop acting like a dick with ears?

« Reply #156 on: May 05, 2015, 10:33:14 AM »

Congrats on 10k Dave!

« Reply #157 on: May 05, 2015, 10:33:23 AM »

Good morning 'puter nerds.
Seems to be a lack of 'puter nerds, hence the issues. Morning, Mark.
We got um they just sleep late like all puter nerds, Raz, Tony, Flip, CG and a few others.   I can always loan you the ones we got here at the office but has to be a sunny day they don't work in the rain, of course they can't fix chit either.
i didn't sleep late today, in the office by 8am.  I am trying judiciously not to banter much, one of the big bosses spoke to my manager, "I see flip has two monitors, do you think he could use one for business?"
Ouch.  Don't get into trouble, brother.

« Reply #158 on: May 05, 2015, 10:33:49 AM »

Good morning 'puter nerds.
Seems to be a lack of 'puter nerds, hence the issues. Morning, Mark.
We got um they just sleep late like all puter nerds, Raz, Tony, Flip, CG and a few others.   I can always loan you the ones we got here at the office but has to be a sunny day they don't work in the rain, of course they can't fix chit either.
i didn't sleep late today, in the office by 8am.  I am trying judiciously not to banter much, one of the big bosses spoke to my manager, "I see flip has two monitors, do you think he could use one for business?"
Tell him to mind his own business.
the disadvantages of sitting on the end of an aisle, that everyone passes.

« Reply #159 on: May 05, 2015, 10:34:35 AM »

Good morning 'puter nerds.
Seems to be a lack of 'puter nerds, hence the issues. Morning, Mark.
We got um they just sleep late like all puter nerds, Raz, Tony, Flip, CG and a few others.   I can always loan you the ones we got here at the office but has to be a sunny day they don't work in the rain, of course they can't fix chit either.
i didn't sleep late today, in the office by 8am.  I am trying judiciously not to banter much, one of the big bosses spoke to my manager, "I see flip has two monitors, do you think he could use one for business?"
Ouch.  Don't get into trouble, brother.
hence the lessened frequency of bantering, except during lunch.
TTFN

« Reply #160 on: May 05, 2015, 10:36:38 AM »

Morning, fellas. Hope y'all are well.
Morning, glad you could drop in and join us!   Now, can you fix the sorry ass Jams for us so we have something to do around here besides bitch???? :)
You wouldn't know what to do with yourself
Yes I would, I would stop acting like you! ;)
You'd stop acting like a dick with ears?
I liked it better when you posted in another language

« Reply #161 on: May 05, 2015, 10:37:41 AM »

Good morning 'puter nerds.
Seems to be a lack of 'puter nerds, hence the issues. Morning, Mark.
We got um they just sleep late like all puter nerds, Raz, Tony, Flip, CG and a few others.   I can always loan you the ones we got here at the office but has to be a sunny day they don't work in the rain, of course they can't fix chit either.
i didn't sleep late today, in the office by 8am.  I am trying judiciously not to banter much, one of the big bosses spoke to my manager, "I see flip has two monitors, do you think he could use one for business?"
Tell him to mind his own business.
Could just Go Postal
Speaking of active shooters, the director of my agency released the agency strategy for dealing with an active shooter: Run, Hide, Fight only if you have to.

Not a bad policy if you read it like I do. But he's a commie, so I don't think he meant "Hurry to good cover with your weapon drawn and don't engage the innocent."

« Reply #162 on: May 05, 2015, 10:39:24 AM »

Morning, fellas. Hope y'all are well.
Morning, glad you could drop in and join us!   Now, can you fix the sorry ass Jams for us so we have something to do around here besides bitch???? :)
You wouldn't know what to do with yourself
Yes I would, I would stop acting like you! ;)
You'd stop acting like a dick with ears?
I liked it better when you posted in another language
Perdóneme.

« Reply #163 on: May 05, 2015, 10:40:35 AM »

[...]

We adopted that exact commie methodology a year ago, had to take mandatory online training for it.

« Reply #164 on: May 05, 2015, 10:41:00 AM »

Buen dia de la batalla de Puebla, muchachos. Cervezas y puros para todos.
si, going to have some sangritas this evening
Sangrita's or Sangria's?
I do enjoy me a nice sangrita, but it is usually accompanied by by a nice Reposado or Anejo Tequila.