« Reply #120 on: May 05, 2015, 10:13:46 AM »

Morning, fellas. Hope y'all are well.
As promised.... Welcome aboard, Steve.
Logged

dawgbryant

  • If Dean's Penis Could Talk...
Re: 5/5/2015
« Reply #121 on: May 05, 2015, 10:14:16 AM »

About time for my dog walk - then have a cigar and some coffee when I get back.  Catch ya'll in 45min or so
Enjoy yourself there Little Dean, don't forget to take care of your penis along the way. ::)

Hey Tony, give CG some red stars!
i heard that
Little Dean, you should have come up to Lake Harmony....we invited you.
i was there just blended in among all of the sausage

« Reply #122 on: May 05, 2015, 10:14:38 AM »

Lie-Clocks

A man died and went to heaven. As he stood in front of St. Peter at the Pearly Gates, he saw a huge wall of clocks behind him.

He asked, "What are all those clocks?"

St.Peter answered, "Those are Lie-Clocks. Everyone on Earth has a Lie-Clock. Every time you lie the hands on your clock will move."

"Oh," said the man, "whose clock is that?"

"That's Mother Teresa's. The hands have never moved, indicating that she never told a lie."

"Incredible," said the man. "And whose clock is that one?"

St. Peter responded, "That's Abraham Lincoln's clock. The hands have moved twice, telling us that Abe told only two lies in his entire life."

"Where's Tony's clock?" asked the man.

"Tony's clock is in Jesus' office. He's using it as a ceiling fan."

Mother Knows Best

John invited his mother over for dinner. During the course of the meal, his mother couldn't help but notice how John and his roommate Julie looked at each other. She had long been suspicious of a relationship between the two and this only made her more curious. By the end of the evening she was convinced there was more between them than met the eye. Reading his mom's thoughts, John volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you Julie and I are just roommates."
About a week later, Julie went to John saying, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the silver gravy ladle. You don't suppose she took it, do you?"

John said, "Well, I doubt it, but I'll email her just to be sure."

So he sat down and wrote: "Dear Mother, I'm not saying that you 'did' take the gravy ladle from my house, I'm not saying that you 'did not' take the gravy ladle but the fact remains that one has been missing ever since you were here for dinner. Love, John."

The next day, John received a response from his mother that read:

"Dear Son, I'm not saying that you 'do' sleep with Julie, and I'm not saying that you 'do not' sleep with Julie. But the fact remains that if she were sleeping in her own bed, she would have found the gravy ladle by now. Love, Mom."
Mother's advice

Mother to daughter advice:

Cook a man a fish and you feed him for a day.
But teach a man to fish and you get rid of him for the whole weekend.

« Reply #123 on: May 05, 2015, 10:14:51 AM »

About time for my dog walk - then have a cigar and some coffee when I get back.  Catch ya'll in 45min or so
Enjoy yourself there Little Dean, don't forget to take care of your penis along the way. ::)

Hey Tony, give CG some red stars!
i heard that
¿Un pene  que tiene oídos? ¡Imposible!

« Reply #124 on: May 05, 2015, 10:15:28 AM »

Morning, fellas. Hope y'all are well.
Good morning Steve R, 360 days until CFest 2016!!

« Reply #125 on: May 05, 2015, 10:15:47 AM »

Morning, fellas. Hope y'all are well.
Mark should have warned you about Tuesdays.  That's the day we are an especially abusive bunch.

« Reply #126 on: May 05, 2015, 10:16:44 AM »

Morning, fellas. Hope y'all are well.
Can it really be?  Well hello stranger, welcome!

« Reply #127 on: May 05, 2015, 10:17:08 AM »

About time for my dog walk - then have a cigar and some coffee when I get back.  Catch ya'll in 45min or so
Enjoy yourself there Little Dean, don't forget to take care of your penis along the way. ::)

Hey Tony, give CG some red stars!
i heard that
¿Un pene  que tiene oídos? ¡Imposible!
No, it's true.  The person who posted that is a huge dick with ears.

« Reply #128 on: May 05, 2015, 10:17:35 AM »

Morning, fellas. Hope y'all are well.
Can it really be?  Well hello stranger, welcome!
Whoa! 10K for NJDave!!

« Reply #129 on: May 05, 2015, 10:18:21 AM »

I lost the total hearing in my right ear for the past 2 months.  The Ears, Nose, and Throat doctor said I have a fluid build up behind my ear and may need to have a tube inserted.  Fluid behind the ear sounded pretty serious  too me.  Half way through taking my medication (sort of a bronchial medication to dry things up), my wife fed me a bowl of very hot and spicy Romain noodles.  The soup was so spicy hot, that I broke out into a sweat.  Sweat was coming out of the top of my head, and my nose started running like crazy.  I told my wife, "your going to think I'm crazy, but I can taste this soup in my ear.  The tube behind your ear allows fluid (snot) to drain into your throat.  Not only was my nose running, but the soup caused the tube behind my ear to start draining.  I ate a few more bowls of soup the following days, and it helped to open up my ear.  A few days later I could hear normally again.  I told the doctor about the soup, and he said, "You better not lose the recipe for that soup..!"  It was basically just an off brand of very hot and spicy Romain Noodles.  I'm sure any hot food that is spicy enough to make you sweat, would work.  Anyway, I found that interesting.  :)
I swear by a good Chinese Hot & Sour soup. over 19 years ago, UI had that as well as sushi with a lot of the wasabi cleared my nose & head. next day without soup I went to the hospital think i was having a heart attack, nope, it was a really bad case of pneumonia.  I'd had the heart attack in august, but shrugged it off, this was February.  yep Wasabi with sushi & hot & sour soup.  Oh BTW good morning.

« Reply #130 on: May 05, 2015, 10:18:31 AM »

About time for my dog walk - then have a cigar and some coffee when I get back.  Catch ya'll in 45min or so
Enjoy yourself there Little Dean, don't forget to take care of your penis along the way. ::)

Hey Tony, give CG some red stars!
i heard that
¿Un pene  que tiene oídos? ¡Imposible!
No, it's true.  The person who posted that has a huge dick.
Fixed it for you

« Reply #131 on: May 05, 2015, 10:18:35 AM »

Morning, fellas. Hope y'all are well.
Can it really be?  Well hello stranger, welcome!
Whoa! 10K for NJDave!!
Congrats, Dave.

« Reply #132 on: May 05, 2015, 10:19:05 AM »

14 Graycliff "G2" Maduro Torpedo (6.0 x 52)
           5/19.50
13 Rocky Patel Connecticut Toro (6.0 x 52)
          10/29.50
12 Joya de Nicaragua Joya Red Toro (6.0 x 52)
          10/34.99
11 Drew Estates Tabac Especial Limited "Red Eye" Robusto (4.5 x 54)
           5/24.50
10 Oliva Saison Torpedo (6.0 x 52)
          10/34.99
 9 PDR 1878 Cubano Especial Capa Madura Toro (6.0"x52)
          5/19.50
 8 H. Upmann Media Noche Robusto (5.0"x54)
         10/37.50
 7 La Aroma de Cuba Robusto (5.0"x54)
          5/24.00
 6 The cigar that shall not be named in recaps.
        10/39.99
 5 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure (6.0"x54)
          5/24.50
 4 Carlos Torano Exodus Gold 1959
         10/32.50
 3 Oliva Serie 'V' Melanio
          5/29.99
 2 Man O' War Ruination
         10/34.99
 1 Tatuaje Tattoo
          5/19.99

« Reply #133 on: May 05, 2015, 10:20:13 AM »

I swear by a good Chinese Hot & Sour soup. over 19 years ago, UI had that as well as sushi with a lot of the wasabi cleared my nose & head. next day without soup I went to the hospital think i was having a heart attack, nope, it was a really bad case of pneumonia.  I'd had the heart attack in august, but shrugged it off, this was February.  yep Wasabi with sushi & hot & sour soup.  Oh BTW good morning.
Great morning to you, Flip.  I've got a new Gurkha with your name on it.  Remind me if you see me at the train station.

« Reply #134 on: May 05, 2015, 10:20:37 AM »

Morning, fellas. Hope y'all are well.
Whoa. Hóla, Esteban. ¡Bienvenidos!