Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]

« Reply #255 on: May 04, 2015, 07:58:01 PM »

Cabaiguan lit on the patio.   84 and mostly sunny, pool is up to a mint green color now.
Hey, if there are no gators swimming in it, no problem.

Patriot Outfitters now has G20 Gen 4s available.  $585.37.  Dunno how good a price that is.  Doesn't matter to me at the moment.  I have no-shit-no-kidding drained my Phun Fund and it will not recover until the 6th of June when it will have about $60 available. $850.03 spent on the Harley was worth every penny, but it took every penny.

It's okay though, I've got plenty of cigars, 300 rounds of ammunition on hand, 900 more rounds available on-demand in lots of 200, and my 50th birthday is coming in a couple of weeks. So I'll get some gifts to entertain me, and in any case I've got a boatload of things to do to keep me entertained until June.
Half century old!  More Raz boy toys.
Well, we can hope.  Afternoon, Mikey!
evening EFDT.
Okay, Abbreviator Man...I'll bite.  Is it Extra Fund Deprivation Time?  Errantly Firing Dumbass Twit?
Eastern Fucking Daylight Time.
Oh, you meant yourself.  Sorry, I'm a little slow on the uptake today.  Good evening Mikey.
How slow is Raz?  He's soooo slow that...

« Reply #256 on: May 04, 2015, 08:14:25 PM »

Okay, Mike... I give
Based on context and your guesses, I'm going with Tony's Standard Fucking Daylight Time.
Close and you can get your own cigar.  Antnee!
I grabbed a smoke out of the muchador pocket of the CF duffel.  I think it's the Macorix habano by Jose Blanco.
Was anybody passing out anything new and tasty this year?
Nothing jumps out at me.  In fact, we were talking about skipping the main CF event next year, renting a place and having our own event instead;  BanterFest.
Will there be apparel for sale?  Goodie bags?

« Reply #257 on: May 04, 2015, 08:15:27 PM »

Folks gearing up for Tuesday?

« Reply #258 on: May 04, 2015, 08:22:07 PM »

Cabaiguan lit on the patio.   84 and mostly sunny, pool is up to a mint green color now.
Hey, if there are no gators swimming in it, no problem.

Patriot Outfitters now has G20 Gen 4s available.  $585.37.  Dunno how good a price that is.  Doesn't matter to me at the moment.  I have no-shit-no-kidding drained my Phun Fund and it will not recover until the 6th of June when it will have about $60 available. $850.03 spent on the Harley was worth every penny, but it took every penny.

It's okay though, I've got plenty of cigars, 300 rounds of ammunition on hand, 900 more rounds available on-demand in lots of 200, and my 50th birthday is coming in a couple of weeks. So I'll get some gifts to entertain me, and in any case I've got a boatload of things to do to keep me entertained until June.
Half century old!  More Raz boy toys.
Wish I was only a half century!  No great deal there, I am not a big Gen 4 fan myself but many are.
I like the Gen 4s.  They fit my hands better, and I like the rough stipling.  The stipling isn't pleasant when you're putting 200 rounds through standing in a booth, but in action that stipling makes a big difference.  JMHO, etc.
Simple old school grip fix cut off a piece of bicycle inner tube and put it over the grip.  Gen 4's will not use 1-2 & 3 mags and that pisses me off so I will not buy them.
I can understand that.  But since I don't have any accumulated Gen 1-3 mags, it isn't a big issue for me.
I'm a 3 magazine kinda of pistolero - one in the gun and two in a belt pouch.
Can't have too many !  I have a minimum of 5 for each model but only carry 1 in the hole and 1 extra.

« Reply #259 on: May 04, 2015, 08:22:50 PM »

Okay, Mike... I give
Based on context and your guesses, I'm going with Tony's Standard Fucking Daylight Time.
Close and you can get your own cigar.  Antnee!
I grabbed a smoke out of the muchador pocket of the CF duffel.  I think it's the Macorix habano by Jose Blanco.
Was anybody passing out anything new and tasty this year?
Nothing jumps out at me.  In fact, we were talking about skipping the main CF event next year, renting a place and having our own event instead;  BanterFest.
Will there be apparel for sale?  Goodie bags?
Pu$$y?

« Reply #260 on: May 04, 2015, 08:35:59 PM »

Folks gearing up for Tuesday?
I have not geared down from Mondaay yet but no doubt Fish is prepping for Tuesday.
Logged

IrascibleOldFool

« Reply #261 on: May 04, 2015, 08:53:24 PM »

Eighteen
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]