Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18

« Reply #240 on: May 04, 2015, 06:23:03 PM »

Cabaiguan lit on the patio.   84 and mostly sunny, pool is up to a mint green color now.
Hey, if there are no gators swimming in it, no problem.

Patriot Outfitters now has G20 Gen 4s available.  $585.37.  Dunno how good a price that is.  Doesn't matter to me at the moment.  I have no-shit-no-kidding drained my Phun Fund and it will not recover until the 6th of June when it will have about $60 available. $850.03 spent on the Harley was worth every penny, but it took every penny.

It's okay though, I've got plenty of cigars, 300 rounds of ammunition on hand, 900 more rounds available on-demand in lots of 200, and my 50th birthday is coming in a couple of weeks. So I'll get some gifts to entertain me, and in any case I've got a boatload of things to do to keep me entertained until June.
Half century old!  More Raz boy toys.
Wish I was only a half century!  No great deal there, I am not a big Gen 4 fan myself but many are.
CDNN has the best Colt 6920 AR deal going I have seen in a mucho long time.
Yes, I saw that.  I'm still about $850 short.  Did I mention the cost of maintenance and repair on the Harley?  ;-)
No but I did not mention the risk of riding motorcycles either so we are even but the Chief of Police for Corpus Christi got kilt on his Harley yesterday.  They had those AR's magpul equipped with 3 extra magazines yesterday for $799.  Must have sold out they took them down.
Guess I will have Bean on my ass now :)

« Reply #241 on: May 04, 2015, 06:57:32 PM »

[...]

No but I did not mentioned the risk of riding motorcycles either so we are even but the Chief of Police for Corpus Christi got kilt on his Harley yesterday.
You know what Chuck Yeager and other test pilots used to call their colleagues who got killed when their airplanes crashed? "Poor dumb bastard."

« Reply #242 on: May 04, 2015, 06:58:23 PM »

[...]

It was a weekend special sale.

« Reply #243 on: May 04, 2015, 07:03:31 PM »

[...]

I like the Gen 4s.  They fit my hands better, and I like the rough stipling.  The stipling isn't pleasant when you're putting 200 rounds through standing in a booth, but in action that stipling makes a big difference.  JMHO, etc.

« Reply #244 on: May 04, 2015, 07:28:27 PM »

Cabaiguan lit on the patio.   84 and mostly sunny, pool is up to a mint green color now.
Hey, if there are no gators swimming in it, no problem.

Patriot Outfitters now has G20 Gen 4s available.  $585.37.  Dunno how good a price that is.  Doesn't matter to me at the moment.  I have no-shit-no-kidding drained my Phun Fund and it will not recover until the 6th of June when it will have about $60 available. $850.03 spent on the Harley was worth every penny, but it took every penny.

It's okay though, I've got plenty of cigars, 300 rounds of ammunition on hand, 900 more rounds available on-demand in lots of 200, and my 50th birthday is coming in a couple of weeks. So I'll get some gifts to entertain me, and in any case I've got a boatload of things to do to keep me entertained until June.
Half century old!  More Raz boy toys.
Well, we can hope.  Afternoon, Mikey!
evening EFDT.

« Reply #245 on: May 04, 2015, 07:38:29 PM »

Okay, Mike... I give
Based on context and your guesses, I'm going with Tony's Standard Fucking Daylight Time.
Close and you can get your own cigar.  Antnee!
I grabbed a smoke out of the muchador pocket of the CF duffel.  I think it's the Macorix habano by Jose Blanco.
Was anybody passing out anything new and tasty this year?
Nothing jumps out at me.  In fact, we were talking about skipping the main CF event next year, renting a place and having our own event instead;  BanterFest.

« Reply #246 on: May 04, 2015, 07:41:03 PM »

Cabaiguan lit on the patio.   84 and mostly sunny, pool is up to a mint green color now.
About the same temp here today too.  That Macorix (Not sure if it was hababo or maduro) wasn't half bad.  I made sure to set my expectations way low prior to putting fire to it.

« Reply #247 on: May 04, 2015, 07:45:41 PM »

[...]

Simple old school grip fix cut off a piece of bicycle inner tube and put it over the grip.  Gen 4's will not use 1-2 & 3 mags and that pisses me off so I will not buy them.

« Reply #248 on: May 04, 2015, 07:48:50 PM »

[...]

Okay, Abbreviator Man...I'll bite.  Is it Extra Fund Deprivation Time?  Errantly Firing Dumbass Twit?

« Reply #249 on: May 04, 2015, 07:50:35 PM »

[...]

I can understand that.  But since I don't have any accumulated Gen 1-3 mags, it isn't a big issue for me.

« Reply #250 on: May 04, 2015, 07:51:12 PM »

Okay, Mike... I give
Based on context and your guesses, I'm going with Tony's Standard Fucking Daylight Time.
Close and you can get your own cigar.  Antnee!
I grabbed a smoke out of the muchador pocket of the CF duffel.  I think it's the Macorix habano by Jose Blanco.
Was anybody passing out anything new and tasty this year?
Nothing jumps out at me.  In fact, we were talking about skipping the main CF event next year, renting a place and having our own event instead;  BanterFest.
Put my name on the quest list if you please.  Oh, and who organized the house rental this year?

« Reply #251 on: May 04, 2015, 07:52:08 PM »

[...]

Eastern Fucking Daylight Time.

« Reply #252 on: May 04, 2015, 07:52:17 PM »

Okay, Mike... I give
Based on context and your guesses, I'm going with Tony's Standard Fucking Daylight Time.
Close and you can get your own cigar.  Antnee!
I grabbed a smoke out of the muchador pocket of the CF duffel.  I think it's the Macorix habano by Jose Blanco.
Was anybody passing out anything new and tasty this year?
Nothing jumps out at me.  In fact, we were talking about skipping the main CF event next year, renting a place and having our own event instead;  BanterFest.
The cigars and liquor would be better, but I expect the eye candy would be seriously degraded.

« Reply #253 on: May 04, 2015, 07:53:53 PM »

[...]

Oh, you meant yourself.  Sorry, I'm a little slow on the uptake today.  Good evening Mikey.

« Reply #254 on: May 04, 2015, 07:56:20 PM »

[...]

I'm a 3 magazine kinda of pistolero - one in the gun and two in a belt pouch.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18