CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18

Author Topic: 5/4/2015  (Read 29617 times)

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
Re: 5/4/2015
« Reply #225 on: May 04, 2015, 04:35:39 PM »

Fifteen! ...wait Sixteen!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #226 on: May 04, 2015, 04:38:43 PM »

Well, guess that's enough work for a Monday. See yuz tamale!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #227 on: May 04, 2015, 04:40:21 PM »

Okay, Mike... I give
Based on context and your guesses, I'm going with Tony's Standard Fucking Daylight Time.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #228 on: May 04, 2015, 04:44:38 PM »

Good morning fellas. CFest was quite the success this year, we got up on Saturday and had some nice breakfast sandwiches before hitting the deck for a couple smokes. The house worked out great, thanks to all you guys for bringing a ton of food and doing the grilling.

Now that's done, WTF Tony? You were 3-4 hours late by all accounts. You bought all of that food and you should have been there by noon, couldn't even eat half of it due to the fact you snuck in under the cloak of darkness...matching Charlie with custom CigarBanter hoodies by the way! What, they only came in XXXL?
We would have been pretty hungry if we waited for him for sure.
why do you think i showed up at the last herf on my own. there is regular people time, and then there is Tony time.  Hello fellow BotL
TSFDT.

Tony says food did this?
Tony Scarpa Fucking Daylight Time.  When you're the Baron of Bergen, you can have your own time zone.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #229 on: May 04, 2015, 04:45:24 PM »

Good morning fellas. CFest was quite the success this year, we got up on Saturday and had some nice breakfast sandwiches before hitting the deck for a couple smokes. The house worked out great, thanks to all you guys for bringing a ton of food and doing the grilling.

Now that's done, WTF Tony? You were 3-4 hours late by all accounts. You bought all of that food and you should have been there by noon, couldn't even eat half of it due to the fact you snuck in under the cloak of darkness...matching Charlie with custom CigarBanter hoodies by the way! What, they only came in XXXL?
We would have been pretty hungry if we waited for him for sure.
why do you think i showed up at the last herf on my own. there is regular people time, and then there is Tony time.  Hello fellow BotL
TSFDT.

Tony says food did this?
Tony Scarpa Fucking Daylight Time.  When you're the Baron of Bergen, you can have your own time zone.
I was so damn close!  :o

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #230 on: May 04, 2015, 04:45:56 PM »

Okay, Mike... I give
Based on context and your guesses, I'm going with Tony's Standard Fucking Daylight Time.
Close and you can get your own cigar.  Antnee!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #231 on: May 04, 2015, 04:49:04 PM »

Okay, Mike... I give
I grabbed a smoke out of the muchador pocket of the CF duffel.  I think it's the Macorix habano by Jose Blanco.  And with that, I'm outta here!

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #232 on: May 04, 2015, 04:50:03 PM »

Okay, Mike... I give
I grabbed a smoke out of the muchador pocket of the CF duffel.  I think it's the Macorix habano by Jose Blanco.
Was anybody passing out anything new and tasty this year?

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #233 on: May 04, 2015, 05:22:19 PM »

Cabaiguan lit on the patio.   84 and mostly sunny, pool is up to a mint green color now.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #234 on: May 04, 2015, 05:56:20 PM »

Cabaiguan lit on the patio.   84 and mostly sunny, pool is up to a mint green color now.
Hey, if there are no gators swimming in it, no problem.

Patriot Outfitters now has G20 Gen 4s available.  $585.37.  Dunno how good a price that is.  Doesn't matter to me at the moment.  I have no-shit-no-kidding drained my Phun Fund and it will not recover until the 6th of June when it will have about $60 available. $850.03 spent on the Harley was worth every penny, but it took every penny.

It's okay though, I've got plenty of cigars, 300 rounds of ammunition on hand, 900 more rounds available on-demand in lots of 200, and my 50th birthday is coming in a couple of weeks. So I'll get some gifts to entertain me, and in any case I've got a boatload of things to do to keep me entertained until June. 

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #235 on: May 04, 2015, 06:03:44 PM »

Patriot Outfitters now has G20 Gen 4s available.  $585.37.  Dunno how good a price that is.  Doesn't matter to me at the moment.  I have no-shit-no-kidding drained my Phun Fund and it will not recover until the 6th of June when it will have about $60 available. $850.03 spent on the Harley was worth every penny, but it took every penny.

It's okay though, I've got plenty of cigars, 300 rounds of ammunition on hand, 900 more rounds available on-demand in lots of 200, and my 50th birthday is coming in a couple of weeks. So I'll get some gifts to entertain me, and in any case I've got a boatload of things to do to keep me entertained until June.
Half century old!  More Raz boy toys.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #236 on: May 04, 2015, 06:08:41 PM »

Wish I was only a half century!  No great deal there, I am not a big Gen 4 fan myself but many are.
CDNN has the best Colt 6920 AR deal going I have seen in a mucho long time.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #237 on: May 04, 2015, 06:14:21 PM »

Well, we can hope.  Afternoon, Mikey!

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #238 on: May 04, 2015, 06:17:09 PM »

Wish I was only a half century!  No great deal there, I am not a big Gen 4 fan myself but many are.
Yes, I saw that.  I'm still about $850 short.  Did I mention the cost of maintenance and repair on the Harley?  ;-)

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #239 on: May 04, 2015, 06:20:51 PM »

Yes, I saw that.  I'm still about $850 short.  Did I mention the cost of maintenance and repair on the Harley?  ;-)
No but I did not mentioned the risk of riding motorcycles either so we are even but the Chief of Police for Corpus Christi got kilt on his Harley yesterday.  They had those AR's magpul equipped with 3 extra magazines yesterday for $799.  Must have sold out they took them down.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18