CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18

Author Topic: 5/4/2015  (Read 29620 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 5/4/2015
« Reply #210 on: May 04, 2015, 03:53:15 PM »

Think I will go home.   Later folks.
Later, Dave.  I'm ready to go too.  But it's not happenin'.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #211 on: May 04, 2015, 04:03:08 PM »

Mayweather fight summed up in two minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h_RNFnA7_M

LMAO!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #212 on: May 04, 2015, 04:04:44 PM »

Think I will go home.   Later folks.

See ya, Dave

Bananahammock

• Newbie Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
« Reply #213 on: May 04, 2015, 04:14:22 PM »

Everybody getting a nap in after lunch?
I know I'd like to take one...next to Nate!
You and Nate are taking this joke a bit far.  At this point I'm ignoring your "no homos".
You and Charlie are taking this tardiness thing a bit far too, it's what we do around here.

I still can't figure out how his kid missing the bus, cleaning out a cooler and ironing a T-shirt made him 3 hours late
Charlie was probably admiring himself in the mirror with that sweet hoodie for at least hour or so

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #214 on: May 04, 2015, 04:19:50 PM »

You and Nate are taking this joke a bit far.  At this point I'm ignoring your "no homos".
You and Charlie are taking this tardiness thing a bit far too, it's what we do around here.

I still can't figure out how his kid missing the bus, cleaning out a cooler and ironing a T-shirt made him 3 hours late
Charlie was probably admiring himself in the mirror with that sweet hoodie for at least hour or so
I didn't give him the hoodie until we got to the Hamburg store... So that's not it.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #215 on: May 04, 2015, 04:20:14 PM »

Welcome to the site, Nate.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #216 on: May 04, 2015, 04:22:54 PM »

I think TexDave talked me into it, later!

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #217 on: May 04, 2015, 04:23:29 PM »

Good morning fellas. CFest was quite the success this year, we got up on Saturday and had some nice breakfast sandwiches before hitting the deck for a couple smokes. The house worked out great, thanks to all you guys for bringing a ton of food and doing the grilling.

Now that's done, WTF Tony? You were 3-4 hours late by all accounts. You bought all of that food and you should have been there by noon, couldn't even eat half of it due to the fact you snuck in under the cloak of darkness...matching Charlie with custom CigarBanter hoodies by the way! What, they only came in XXXL?
We would have been pretty hungry if we waited for him for sure.
why do you think i showed up at the last herf on my own. there is regular people time, and then there is Tony time.  Hello fellow BotL
TSFDT.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #218 on: May 04, 2015, 04:25:52 PM »

King Charles.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #219 on: May 04, 2015, 04:27:38 PM »

Good morning fellas. CFest was quite the success this year, we got up on Saturday and had some nice breakfast sandwiches before hitting the deck for a couple smokes. The house worked out great, thanks to all you guys for bringing a ton of food and doing the grilling.

Now that's done, WTF Tony? You were 3-4 hours late by all accounts. You bought all of that food and you should have been there by noon, couldn't even eat half of it due to the fact you snuck in under the cloak of darkness...matching Charlie with custom CigarBanter hoodies by the way! What, they only came in XXXL?
why do you think i showed up at the last herf on my own. there is regular people time, and then there is Tony time.  Hello fellow BotL
TSFDT.

Tony says food did this?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #220 on: May 04, 2015, 04:27:47 PM »

TSFDT.
??  Hi Mike.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #221 on: May 04, 2015, 04:28:19 PM »

TSFDT.

Tony says food did this?
I wasn't even gonna try to guess.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #222 on: May 04, 2015, 04:29:51 PM »

TSFDT.

Tony says food did this?

That's something for different time?

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #223 on: May 04, 2015, 04:33:27 PM »

TSFDT.

Tony says food did this?

That's something for different time?

The Shitty Falcons Drafted Terrific!  ::)

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #224 on: May 04, 2015, 04:34:28 PM »

Okay, Mike... I give
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18