Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18

« Reply #210 on: May 04, 2015, 03:53:15 PM »

Think I will go home.   Later folks.
Later, Dave.  I'm ready to go too.  But it's not happenin'.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 5/4/2015
« Reply #211 on: May 04, 2015, 04:03:08 PM »

Mayweather fight summed up in two minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h_RNFnA7_M

LMAO!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 5/4/2015
« Reply #212 on: May 04, 2015, 04:04:44 PM »

Think I will go home.   Later folks.

See ya, Dave
Logged

Bananahammock

  • Newbie Status
« Reply #213 on: May 04, 2015, 04:14:22 PM »

Everybody getting a nap in after lunch?
I know I'd like to take one...next to Nate!
You and Nate are taking this joke a bit far.  At this point I'm ignoring your "no homos".
You and Charlie are taking this tardiness thing a bit far too, it's what we do around here.

I still can't figure out how his kid missing the bus, cleaning out a cooler and ironing a T-shirt made him 3 hours late
Charlie was probably admiring himself in the mirror with that sweet hoodie for at least hour or so

« Reply #214 on: May 04, 2015, 04:19:50 PM »

Everybody getting a nap in after lunch?
I know I'd like to take one...next to Nate!
You and Nate are taking this joke a bit far.  At this point I'm ignoring your "no homos".
You and Charlie are taking this tardiness thing a bit far too, it's what we do around here.

I still can't figure out how his kid missing the bus, cleaning out a cooler and ironing a T-shirt made him 3 hours late
Charlie was probably admiring himself in the mirror with that sweet hoodie for at least hour or so
I didn't give him the hoodie until we got to the Hamburg store... So that's not it.

« Reply #215 on: May 04, 2015, 04:20:14 PM »

Welcome to the site, Nate.

« Reply #216 on: May 04, 2015, 04:22:54 PM »

I think TexDave talked me into it, later!

« Reply #217 on: May 04, 2015, 04:23:29 PM »

Good morning fellas. CFest was quite the success this year, we got up on Saturday and had some nice breakfast sandwiches before hitting the deck for a couple smokes. The house worked out great, thanks to all you guys for bringing a ton of food and doing the grilling.

Now that's done, WTF Tony? You were 3-4 hours late by all accounts. You bought all of that food and you should have been there by noon, couldn't even eat half of it due to the fact you snuck in under the cloak of darkness...matching Charlie with custom CigarBanter hoodies by the way! What, they only came in XXXL?
We would have been pretty hungry if we waited for him for sure.
why do you think i showed up at the last herf on my own. there is regular people time, and then there is Tony time.  Hello fellow BotL
TSFDT.

« Reply #218 on: May 04, 2015, 04:25:52 PM »

Everybody getting a nap in after lunch?
I know I'd like to take one...next to Nate!
You and Nate are taking this joke a bit far.  At this point I'm ignoring your "no homos".
You and Charlie are taking this tardiness thing a bit far too, it's what we do around here.

I still can't figure out how his kid missing the bus, cleaning out a cooler and ironing a T-shirt made him 3 hours late
Charlie was probably admiring himself in the mirror with that sweet hoodie for at least hour or so
King Charles.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 5/4/2015
« Reply #219 on: May 04, 2015, 04:27:38 PM »

Good morning fellas. CFest was quite the success this year, we got up on Saturday and had some nice breakfast sandwiches before hitting the deck for a couple smokes. The house worked out great, thanks to all you guys for bringing a ton of food and doing the grilling.

Now that's done, WTF Tony? You were 3-4 hours late by all accounts. You bought all of that food and you should have been there by noon, couldn't even eat half of it due to the fact you snuck in under the cloak of darkness...matching Charlie with custom CigarBanter hoodies by the way! What, they only came in XXXL?
We would have been pretty hungry if we waited for him for sure.
why do you think i showed up at the last herf on my own. there is regular people time, and then there is Tony time.  Hello fellow BotL
TSFDT.

Tony says food did this?

« Reply #220 on: May 04, 2015, 04:27:47 PM »

Good morning fellas. CFest was quite the success this year, we got up on Saturday and had some nice breakfast sandwiches before hitting the deck for a couple smokes. The house worked out great, thanks to all you guys for bringing a ton of food and doing the grilling.

Now that's done, WTF Tony? You were 3-4 hours late by all accounts. You bought all of that food and you should have been there by noon, couldn't even eat half of it due to the fact you snuck in under the cloak of darkness...matching Charlie with custom CigarBanter hoodies by the way! What, they only came in XXXL?
We would have been pretty hungry if we waited for him for sure.
why do you think i showed up at the last herf on my own. there is regular people time, and then there is Tony time.  Hello fellow BotL
TSFDT.
??  Hi Mike.

« Reply #221 on: May 04, 2015, 04:28:19 PM »

Good morning fellas. CFest was quite the success this year, we got up on Saturday and had some nice breakfast sandwiches before hitting the deck for a couple smokes. The house worked out great, thanks to all you guys for bringing a ton of food and doing the grilling.

Now that's done, WTF Tony? You were 3-4 hours late by all accounts. You bought all of that food and you should have been there by noon, couldn't even eat half of it due to the fact you snuck in under the cloak of darkness...matching Charlie with custom CigarBanter hoodies by the way! What, they only came in XXXL?
We would have been pretty hungry if we waited for him for sure.
why do you think i showed up at the last herf on my own. there is regular people time, and then there is Tony time.  Hello fellow BotL
TSFDT.

Tony says food did this?
I wasn't even gonna try to guess.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 5/4/2015
« Reply #222 on: May 04, 2015, 04:29:51 PM »

[...]

That's something for different time?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 5/4/2015
« Reply #223 on: May 04, 2015, 04:33:27 PM »

[...]

The Shitty Falcons Drafted Terrific!  ::)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 5/4/2015
« Reply #224 on: May 04, 2015, 04:34:28 PM »

Okay, Mike... I give
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18