« Reply #120 on: April 06, 2015, 11:39:59 AM »

« Reply #121 on: April 06, 2015, 11:42:44 AM »

God Damn meeting went 2.5 hours!   Now time to head towards San Antonio and have some lunch before that meeting, at least that meeting is external and has a purpose.
Meeting with a purpose - say it ain't so!   ;)
If they are completely external to this idiotic operaation sometimes we do actually accomplish something.

« Reply #122 on: April 06, 2015, 11:43:12 AM »

Have a good day all, Later!

« Reply #123 on: April 06, 2015, 11:43:57 AM »

God Damn meeting went 2.5 hours!   Now time to head towards San Antonio and have some lunch before that meeting, at least that meeting is external and has a purpose.
Meeting with a purpose - say it ain't so!   ;)
If they are completely external to this idiotic operaation sometimes we do actually accomplish something.
It's often best to have them external, I completely agree with that - get people out of their everyday environment

« Reply #124 on: April 06, 2015, 11:57:13 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave
Morning Scott.
Andy's already trying to make out his shopping list for food at CF this year, he has like 10 chickens so he'll bring fresh eggs
A guy with chickens in Joisey? Now I've heard it all.
I had Chickens, ducks, geese, rabbits all in New York City.
well Staten Island, technically it is NYC.  Plymouth Rocks, Rhode Island Reds,
 and a special banty hen that laid greenish blueish eggs.  The reds gave brown eggs
the others white.
good morning guys...
Cool.  So you save money on dying eggs for Easter?  Good morning, Flip.  Did Gabrielle make it ok?
Well the Warden insisted on driving, with a terrible allergy effects to her eyes.
Considering that she had no idea where we were going (JFK Airport - she just knew it wasn't Newark!).
or how to get there, it wasn't a major problem.  We left at 4pm, at 27 miles later at 6pm we got there.
No arguments, we let the voice of  Annabelle Lee - our navigation system tell us where to go.
it cuts out the arguing with me, over my choice of route.
Traffic on GWB, CBE and VWE.  Took Belt Parkway home, then VNB to SIE and Bayonne Bridge.
Coming there we saw an overturned dump truck on VWE Northbound, so I
said turn off the navigation, I'll get us home.  It was so much fun watching
wife drive, constantly adjusting the visor from front to side to keep the
sun out of her watering eyes. right hand wheel, left for tissue/visor.
they got to London OK, missed the connection for Killarny Ireland, had a 4 hour delay.
I told Gabrielle to keep the data OFF on her phone while in Europe.

« Reply #125 on: April 06, 2015, 12:02:01 PM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave
Morning Scott.
Andy's already trying to make out his shopping list for food at CF this year, he has like 10 chickens so he'll bring fresh eggs
A guy with chickens in Joisey? Now I've heard it all.
I had Chickens, ducks, geese, rabbits all in New York City.
well Staten Island, technically it is NYC.  Plymouth Rocks, Rhode Island Reds,
 and a special banty hen that laid greenish blueish eggs.  The reds gave brown eggs
the others white.
good morning guys...
Morning flip, he's got about the same mix, RI reds, some whites and one that lays a greenish egg. The fresh eggs are great
I soft-boiled a few yesterday, man is that good!
we bought our eggs in the store, when my dad saw that people wanted to buy fresh
eggs from us, he sold them at twice the store price. back then maybe $1.50 a dozen.
Mom did use duck eggs once, when she was making pasta, very tasty & very yellow.
some times we would get some double yolks.  Goose egg was the size of a small nerf football.

« Reply #126 on: April 06, 2015, 12:07:55 PM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave
Morning Scott.
Andy's already trying to make out his shopping list for food at CF this year, he has like 10 chickens so he'll bring fresh eggs
A guy with chickens in Joisey? Now I've heard it all.
I had Chickens, ducks, geese, rabbits all in New York City.
well Staten Island, technically it is NYC.  Plymouth Rocks, Rhode Island Reds,
 and a special banty hen that laid greenish blueish eggs.  The reds gave brown eggs
the others white.
good morning guys...
Cool.  So you save money on dying eggs for Easter?  Good morning, Flip.  Did Gabrielle make it ok?
With all the packing and prep for her school trip, nobody dyed eggs, no baskets of
Easter Candy, no peeps or jelly beans or robins eggs.  I think I'm stopping at
Duane Reade on the way home. I did roast a boneless leg of lamb on the grill yesterday
with a white truffle risotto, and sauteed Broccoli rabe.  At 9:30 am yesterday, Nadine said, can you
go to the Italian bakery and get the Easter bread.  She didn't know the the hardboiled eggs in the
braid of the bread were edible.  I got two sfinge as well.

« Reply #127 on: April 06, 2015, 12:09:31 PM »

[...]
The fresh egg's yolks are much deeper yellow and the shells are thicker and they just taste better, especially if you're going to "undercook" like soft-boiling of over easy

« Reply #128 on: April 06, 2015, 12:12:07 PM »

Three cigars from 3PM till 7:30pm last night:
1. Papas Fritas
2. Olivia V diadema
3. CAO LX2 robusto

« Reply #129 on: April 06, 2015, 12:28:59 PM »

God Damn meeting went 2.5 hours!   Now time to head towards San Antonio and have some lunch before that meeting, at least that meeting is external and has a purpose.
Some taquito's on the road?

« Reply #130 on: April 06, 2015, 12:29:33 PM »

God Damn meeting went 2.5 hours!   Now time to head towards San Antonio and have some lunch before that meeting, at least that meeting is external and has a purpose.
Meeting with a purpose - say it ain't so!   ;)
How would you know?

« Reply #131 on: April 06, 2015, 12:30:04 PM »

God Damn meeting went 2.5 hours!   Now time to head towards San Antonio and have some lunch before that meeting, at least that meeting is external and has a purpose.
Meeting with a purpose - say it ain't so!   ;)
If they are completely external to this idiotic operaation sometimes we do actually accomplish something.
But only if the organizers show up...

« Reply #132 on: April 06, 2015, 12:31:30 PM »

[...]
Why didn't they just go direct to Ireland?

« Reply #133 on: April 06, 2015, 12:47:10 PM »

Everybody out to lunch?

« Reply #134 on: April 06, 2015, 12:47:57 PM »

Well, sheesh, lets at least get to page 10.